Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Profitable Is Fiverr - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Profitable Is Fiverr (5922 Views)

How Profitable Is Your Blog. / Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? / How Profitable Is A Social Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by usmastercard: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
Do you need a worldwide accepted US mastercard shipped to your address here in Nigeria without stress. Download free report here: www.wikisend.com/download/169862/Hottest %20secret%20on%20How%20to%20Get %20Worldwide%20MasterCard%20Shipped %20FREE%20to%20You%20in%20Nigeria.pdf link will last for only 7 days. hurry and grab yours now.

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by Webbyguy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
If you want to make money on Fiverr there are steps you need to follow. Like having your gigs ready and delivering it on time. Here are some tips you can use for making money on Fiverr.

Offer to write article for people; you can help them write 400 words article on any topic, all you need to do is search the topic on google and rewrite the article in your own words then deliver it to your clients.

You can sell ebooks on Fiverr, but you need to present is as a solution. For example "I will show you how to generate traffic to your website" Could do for an ebook title with Traffic Generation for website.

You can offer to design logos and banners for people, to do this you need to get software that can help you with the design.

And also on Fiverr there are 3 gigs that will surely sell. You can get to know this 3 gigs and technique on how to deliver them by downloading this video guide on

http://syntaxtechnologyng.com/fiverr_money_secret.html
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by johnny13: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
I heard about SEOClerks.com at about the same time I had heard of Fiverr.
I joined it (Fiverr) and put up (almost) the same gig that I put up on SEOClerks. On SEOClerks.com I get quite a lot of orders, without even trying to. I haven’t marketed the link ever, other then use it in my profile signatures, but I don’t think I have ever gotten an order from it. The orders come themselves.
But on Fiverr, nothing happened, no orders, nothing. So I thought I would make the SEOClerks.com gig an “Exclusive” one, for I’ve noticed they are seen to be of more value.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by dazekid(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2013
Please people in the know concerning fiverr and this seoclerks should give info concerning them so we "newbies" know what to do to optimize them.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by UncleJJ(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
Stick to fiverr, it has a much solid business model, buyer protection, seller protection. seoclerks looks like the shitlist on bhw grin
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by dazekid(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2013
UncleJJ: Stick to fiverr, it has a much solid business model, buyer protection, seller protection. seoclerks looks like the shitlist on bhw grin
uncle jj are you on fiverr and can you shed more light on how to make some money there coz everything I have tried seems not to work.I get tons of views on my gigs but never get any orders...p.s anybody with significant success on fiverr should also try to help out.Any sort of help would be much appreciated.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by Abefedahunsi(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2014
"Extremely Successfully Fiverr Seller Reveals the "EXACT" 1 gigs That Made Him Over $4,000 in a month and how You Can Copy The Entire System from This Month" http://fiverrs.biz
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by ikwechegh(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2014
This is for serious Nigerians who are interested in making it online i study at michael okpara uni in umuahia am still a student i'll shw you how i earn over 100,000 in about 2weeks,u wnt earn anything less than 2000 I assure you that in this new site that Nigerians dont know about its nt fiverr you'll invest $25 to start let me tell you before hand if you are interested my email jordunjames@gmail.com or call me at 07066047054 d no is on watsapp too or ping me at 2B0CC4C4 plssss if u aint serious dnt contact me plss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogging For Profit: 15 Secrets On How To Make Money With Blogging / Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.