Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink (2483 Views)

What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too / If Your Ex Was A Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Leilah(f): 5:15am On Dec 05, 2007
what would you do/how would you feel if your wife drinks alcoholic drinks??
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by nguage(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2007
If my wife is alcoholic, I'll send her to rehab and keep the kids away from her drunk ass.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by aloib(f): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lol.
so people who drink are crazy or wat??
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Nautillus(m): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2007
why would i marry an alcoholic in the first place??

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by aloib(f): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by zignor(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2007
I will kick her fucking ass off and send her packing sad angry
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2007
Guys, there are conflicting views on this!

Being addicted to alcohol, whereby an individual develops a dependency, is a completely different scenario to just being a social drinker, or having a glass of wine with a meal.

Liking a drink does NOT make one an alcoholic, else most of us on here will be labelled as such! I'm sure there are people on here that drink Guiness, lager etc. Does that make you all alcoholic?

Understand the question properly first, before giving a view. I don't fully understand it, so I'll ask Leilah to clarify.

@ Leilah, do you mean "likes to have a drink" as in the odd glass, or a total dependency, whereby one can't function without the said drink? Please clarify this, and I'll give my opinion, as I'm sure others will too.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by yimiton(f): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2007
Agree with the last speaker.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by barc(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2007
It wont matte if its just a few drinks the type she can take @home and still be on point.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by jkpretty(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2007
i think likes to have a drink sounds good to me than likes to get drunk tongue
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by realkemmy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
i will give her a drink.

one day, she will get tired of drinking
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by stefykarl: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2007
why do guys act this way? is okay for you guys to drink but a babe is a tabboo. if she likes to have a glass of wine or something is okay but not addicted to it, there is absolutely nothing wrong if a babe drinks and reasonably for that matter, the man should buy the drink keep it at home instead of her drinking outside. but if is getting drunk and spending all you have to drink, i dont solicit for that
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by krisbobo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2007
I cannot seriously date a girl that doesnt drink at all. I like a woman who drinks and can control her alcohol.

I have never been drunk in all my drinking years and would appreciate if she doesnt get drunk publicly, but if its in the house she free!!!

I like to have people be themselves; crazy is cool, careless is what i detest.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by adeboo(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2007
The fact is that if you knew that she drank before u married her then u cant say anything.
But in this day and age everyone drinks.
If she drinks within reason and not to get madly drunk in public then she is cool.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Leilah(f): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2007
I mean the odd glass for eg a few glasses of wine on a saturday night ooh no, not total dependancy.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by adeboo(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2007
Its all well and good. The thing is that we can have an odd drink here and there but not to getting drunk and acting the fool wherby disgracing ur self and ur husband.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by FactorChic(f): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2007
LIKES TO HAVE A DRINK?
IT'S NOT AS IF SHE'S A DRUNKARD, SHE JUST LIKES TO HAVE A DRINK, RIGHT? SO WHAT'S D PROBLEM!

NEXT TIME U WAN WRITE POST, MAKE U DEY EXPLAIN VERY WELL, I THINK IT'S A BIG TURN OFF, IF A LADY IS A DRUNKARD, IF I WAS A GUY, I WOULDN'T BE INTERESTED IN SUCH WOMEN! I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH GUYS DEINKING EITHER, BUT IF U GET DRUNK, PUKING ALL OVER D PLACE (IN PUBLIC), DUDE, U'RE A GONNER!!!
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Leilah: I understand your question now.

I haven't got any issues with my wife / girlfriend drinking, socially, or with a meal etc.

I'd worry though, if she couldn't function without drinking, had to have a drink before noon daily, and got grumpy if all she found were empty bottles.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Leilah(f): 3:15am On Dec 06, 2007
Ah no I do not mean a raving alcoholic. I just meant drinking socially in moderation. Interesting responses though. Thought I was going to hear "but what about wifely duties?" and the like.  smiley
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by iice(f): 3:19am On Dec 06, 2007
Aloib grin grin grin
If only they knew the people we know grin grin grin

BTW. . .for the men i know. . .all the better if she likes to have a drink grin
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by DisGuy: 3:31am On Dec 06, 2007
FactorChic:

LIKES TO HAVE A DRINK?
IT'S NOT AS IF SHE'S A DRUNKARD, SHE JUST LIKES TO HAVE A DRINK, RIGHT? SO WHAT'S D PROBLEM!

[b]NEXT TIME You WAN WRITE POST, MAKE You DEY EXPLAIN VERY WEL[/b]L, I THINK IT'S A BIG TURN OFF, IF A LADY IS A DRUNKARD, IF I WAS A GUY, I WOULDN'T BE INTERESTED IN SUCH WOMEN! I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH GUYS DEINKING EITHER, BUT IF You GET DRUNK, PUKING ALL OVER D PLACE (IN PUBLIC), DUDE, You'RE A GONNER!!!

abeg leilah next time please explain it very well o, you know we are Nigerians grin just check those response above shocked

kai a woman must not be associated with any thing like that in naija or anywhere sef!
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Pain(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2007
Im sure u saw its efx on Ofunneka on BB II tongue
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by iz2much: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2007
It not a taboo to drink." Drink but dont get Drunk"

Buy it at home and spare her the stress of drinking out side.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Leilah(f): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2007
n gauge, how can you randomly brand me as a drunkard when I am far from it! I was not referring to myself when I initially posted this topic. Theres noting wrong with my marital life. kiss
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Leilah(f): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2007
Furthermore, the reason in which I decided to post this thread was becuase any party I attend I have never in all the years i now my husband saw one lady have a drink at a party. All the men are sititng down guzzlingbeer and talking politics (and eyeing up younger ladies) while their wives are up and down like yo yo's to the kitchen. THATS the reason why i asked. NOT becuase I have a problematic marriage. I reiterate I do NOT have a problematic marriage. I don't let myself be treated like a doormat THATS the only problem. NOT that I am treated like one either. BUT if I let that be it would BE. Please note that this thread has NOTHING to do with my marriage for crying out loud.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Seun(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2007
Ok. Is your question about casual drinkers or is it about alcoholics?
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by sylvex(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2007
there's no big deal in drinking but one has to do it in moderation else, kasala go burst. personally jus cant do witout some buzz, cool
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by nigerwife: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2007
So small minded, so what your wife likes to take a drink,

Is she becoming violent, disrespectful, is she out of control, is she falling over drunk, Come on she is your wife not your child or property,

stop sweating the small things. As long as she is not a drunken mess causing drama in your household, sit back and shut the hell up. Really.

I bet you are drinking your spirits, right.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Seun(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2007
She's not an alcoholic neither is she a husband whose wives like to drink. Don't attack her; just answer the question!
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by mellow(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2007
I don't know why guys don't take time to understand posts.

If my wife want to have a drink I will oblige her afterall a little

wine now and then does not go astray.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Leilah(f): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2007
yes, casual Sean. Sure no one likes alcoholics.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Vuitton(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2007
I actually like the idea of my wife taking a drink. However conditions apply like- only with me at social occasions; no binge drinking; not with galfriends; she may take a drink at home now and then,

These girls sha, when they drink they are easy preys for sex by dudes that know how to play the game. Anyways, it opens a rigid wife up to have sexual pleasures. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

place of God / Guys Which Kind Of Girls Do You Consider Classy Or Have Class! / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.