Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,116 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ekiti-ijebu Romance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ekiti-ijebu Romance (6715 Views)

My Sex Story With Ijebu Girls. / Only Anambra Boys Can Be This Stingy And Plan Like Baba Ijebu(photo) / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by topsy25(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2009
FL Gators:

D day huh? angry tongue
lol no be me and you oh, I no go marry into a polygamous family shocked

Haba toyin shocked shocked shocked But you love me nau Yeepa shocked Ojo igbeyawo o gbodo ye oooooooooo. Whatever you want me to do to change your mind, pls let me know. I beg u in the name of the Lord embarassed grin cheesy cry
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by IFELEKE(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2009
tpiah:

does anyone have the 411 on dating or marrying Ijebu men? The thread seems to focus on Ijebu women.
I've got loads of Ijebu guys as friend and things they have in common includes(but not limited to) partying,showing off and love for well prepared home delicacies(food). any lady that fit in will surely enjoy them.

topsy25:

Haba toyin shocked shocked shocked But you love me nau Yeepa shocked Ojo igbeyawo o gbodo ye oooooooooo. Whatever you want me to do to change your mind, pls let me know. I beg u in the name of the Lord embarassed grin cheesy cry
oore mii tongue gbon toyin re! grin
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by topsy25(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2009
IFELEKE:

oore mii tongue gbon toyin re! grin

Awe o, we s'ore gidi o. Gbon 'ya mi re komi o cool
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by Birdooo: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
God will choose for you, but i pray u dont push it, allow things to work out itself if u are meant to be u will be. fix ur eyes on God, Cos i tell u, family rejection is above civilisation. although we are in the 21st century, but still ask from those that tried it in this century some are still fighting nd those that have success story fought real hard, some with thier blood. just pray that God work it out for u if u are meant to be.
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by IFELEKE(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
topsy25:

Awe o, we s'ore gidi o. Gbon 'ya mi re komi o cool
Me e s'ore gidi ke? se tori fo mo ji han'o  ku o w'aya lo s'ujare?
amoran lasan me e gba o ooo. .amon sha,gbon toyin re tongue
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
What does "gbon toyin re" mean?
I'm really trying hard to understand Ekiti, guys embarassed
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by topsy25(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

It means leave toyin alone grin cheesy

Make d guy leave u for me abeg cool
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by IFELEKE(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2009
FL Gators:

It means he should leave you alone for me.
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by C2H5OH(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2009
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by C2H5OH(f): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2009
@ if this dude is a great man go ahead and marry him.  Do not let your family stand in the way of your happiness.  Eventually they will come around to accept him as part of the family.

Goodluck
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by younix(f): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by younix(f): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2013
#sigh#
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by Hebunn(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by tpia5: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2013
oh well, the thread is an old one.

i'm sure both parties involved have moved on and seen other people.
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by yetseyi(f): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
hmm dis ondo/ekiti and Ijebu tin is a big issue oh
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ekiti and Ijebu union has always been a bad combination. A lot of people here will a lot of trash about love and other bullshhits. Well as it is normally said, a child does not know jazz, he refers to it as vegetable. Just ignore this at ur own peril.
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by yetseyi(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
tpacalipse: Ekiti and Ijebu union has always been a bad combination. A lot of people here will a lot of trash about love and other bullshhits. Well as it is normally said, a child does not know jazz, he refers to it as vegetable. Just ignore this at ur own peril.

would u care to explain,
is it all marriages btwn Ijebus and ondo/ekiti dt end up badly. I said Ondo/Ekiti coz the beef had been there long before the separation of the states.
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by lakesguy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Its 2019... M about taking my girlfriend home for the first time' its a relationship that has lasted for 13years' please be soft with me' there was a break in the middle of the whole thing.... I'm from Ekiti and she's Ijebu.... M scared asf!
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by Prism(f): 6:06pm On May 08, 2020
lakesguy:
Its 2019... M about taking my girlfriend home for the first time' its a relationship that has lasted for 13years' please be soft with me' there was a break in the middle of the whole thing.... I'm from Ekiti and she's Ijebu.... M scared asf!

Hi, how did your people recieve her?? Pls give us feedback
Re: Ekiti-ijebu Romance by Prism(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2020
I'm from akwaibom and I'm marrying an ekiti guy this year by Gods grace. Corona virus will not stop our plans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing Another Man's Wife In Public As She Hawks (photos) / It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.