Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (40486 Views)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 190: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
Why do women want their ex more after they have broken up?

especially if their ex/bf when the bf did them wrong?

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
*hisses*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
go wiv biggie!

some say ur ex makes d sex wet.....

Nansense!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by cog1: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
Because absence makes the heart grow fonder.
When the guy goes,a lot of issues, that assumed dismally
Large proportions appears insignificant over time.
The lady begins to think:"this guy wasn't so bad after all"!.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 190: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
I'll go next personally i think

You know the saying you never know what you got until it's gone. Or the phrase the grass always looks greener from the other side. Well women realize the importance of a good man after a break up with them mind you I said a good man not a perfect man, but a good one. Love now a days is hard to find and a woman just wants a man she can trust and rely on. Even though the ex she broke up with may not be the best she realizes he was a good man and maybe there's a chance for her and the ex to rekindle a love that they once shared. It's not that she's desperate it's just she's sees what she didn't see in the relationship and sometimes it's better to look at someone from outside the box so to speak. There is another phrase that absence makes the heart grow fonder which is so true. Time away from the one you love only makes the love stronger and makes the reality of not having that special someone in your life worth trying to fix and mend.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Ranoscky(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
They know NOT what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by tellwisdom: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
Bros, does that mean if a gurl has 5exes, She knw go forget them? and she will continue yanshing them profusely?

If that is the case, im not going for a gurl that has been yanshed somewhere before me angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by tobechi74: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
Women are confused specie
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 190: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
This works with BOTH men and women. And sometimes it is not even the case. The reasons why people sometimes want an ex back are because they finally realised what they had and then its too late. They may have taken the other person for granted and just assumed they would stick by them. But once they see an ex getting stronger and moving in different directions, reality sets in. The reality is that this person may have some dignity, pride, goals and a zest for life without you. This can cause some people alot of fear and regret.
Sometimes its a good wakeup call and you do not take them for granted again if you win them back. Other times it is a lesson to learn. The lesson being that no matter how in love someone can be with you, that love can die with neglect and or abuse and there sometimes is nothing you can do to win it back. Never asssume that things will always stay the same or that you have a person right where you want them. You may actually be baffled by their newfound strength and kick yourself for being such an ass.
I have found its more men that feel the regret of the one that go away so to speak. They realise at that point that you cant just go out and find a duplicate of that person as there will never be another you. They all they do is compare every women to the one that got away. To avoid living in this type of regret, just make sure you always treat your partner with love and respect.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Tyche(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
They got wiser with the benefit of hindsight.
Not leaving out the men though.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 190: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tyche: They got wiser with the benefit of hindsight.
Not leaving out the men though.

true!! smiley
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 190: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2012
tobechi74: Women are confused specie

shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ektbear: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2012

correct yarn
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by 190: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2012
^Like seriously embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ifihearam: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2012
Like seriously
I can still Bleep anyone of my exes except she is married don't know why. Why sef
And same applies to ALL the babes here,their ex can still Bleep dem anytime and day they know na...
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by nuattitude74(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2012
Here's my experience : I just split with my gf cos I caught her sending pictures of her privates thrice to 2 of her ex's. Safe to assume that she can still sleep with them given the opportunity. Before I met my ex, I was dating a really good girl but I took her for granted and left her basically cos I was uncomfortable with, (of all things) her rather HUGE MAMMARY GLANDS. She is married now but she CALLS ME EVERYDAY and I know she still has a thing for me. I miss her also and wish I wasn't such a shallow fellow then maybe things could have been better between us. Its a continuous cycle really. One always feels wistful about their ex's as time goes by, especially if the break-up was for some "flimsy" reason like in my case. I think its simply human nature basically pertaining to not only women but men also.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by DammyFx: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2012
Nigerian Girl Will Never Stop Sleeping With There Ex's Even When They Are Married..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ifihearam: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2012
@dammy
U are on point
My ex who is married with a son saw a recent pix I posted recently on facebook,she commented and asked me if I was oblivious of the fact that she has given birth and why I no longer call her,I simply replied her I don't call or intereact with married women and she still disturbs me till date. Na wa for them sha
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by cog1: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Point of correction,its not all ladies that would want to get
All mushy with an ex!
The fact that they don't forget them, because their brains are still
Doing their God-given function of coordinating memory amongst
Other functions, does not in any way say they'll be happy to
Jump into the sack with their ex!!!!!!
In fact,some ladies will not touch their ex with a '000m pole!!!
Esp if he was the horrible type! Talkless of sleeping with him again!!!
Unless he's willing to be decapitated from the rear!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ifihearam: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
@cog
On what groundss are you speaking as a lady or as guy dat can touch his ex
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by cog1: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
On the grounds of a human being with inalienable right to
Their own opinion.
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by MrCork17: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
well difficult to let go of punnny during ressseseion. .. the price has gone up! angry
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by lifestyle1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
I have let go this section not until it showed up on the front page. undecided

When you don't show up, she will let go. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by ekyal(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
Its simply because, when a woman loves, she loves for real!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by megxo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
[b][/b]
190: ^Like seriously embarassed
it has almost become mandatory dat a woman must have an Ex, 4rm d day she entered in2 d so called relationship, she wud be anticipating hw ha break up wil look lyk, she wud wanna have a "mocking story" about d guy 2 tell ha friends.... women n dia deceitful eve schemes... >:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by segzicres(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
Very confused set Of Ppl

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by idirect(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
Once debe wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by nikkyshyne(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

correct yarn
segzi cres: Very confused set Of Ppl
SEE COWS. MOOOOOOOOOO..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
Cos they realize that men are all the same, so they see no reason they left their ex since you are just another version of her ex.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Same way "FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST"...

That's how "FIRST PRICK IS THE SWEETEST" grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by RuthIsaac(f): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dats true. because som ex turn out to b a great lost
Re: Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's by KokoBeware: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
okafors law

C1 + P = C∞

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.