Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Bode George - How Tinubu Jailed Me, Tinubu Stealing Lagos Blind. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George - How Tinubu Jailed Me, Tinubu Stealing Lagos Blind. (1060 Views)

I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bode George - How Tinubu Jailed Me, Tinubu Stealing Lagos Blind. by IyaWitch(f): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
You have been so critical of Senator Bola Tinubu, could it be because of your inability to take over Lagos State from him as you did in other states?

I have nothing personal against Bola Tinubu, nothing at all. When he first came in, despite the fact that we were not in the same party, we supported the Lagos State government in every way we could. But when we saw his own concept of operation, the Alpha Beta issue, we had to change. There is no government, since General Johnson, which has so raped Lagos State as this chap. From 2000, using Alpha Beta, he has been collecting a percentage of the treasury every 30 days. Imagine the kind of money he has taken from the treasury. That is just one source. What about LASTMA? When you are fined by LASTMA, the company that collects the money is owned by Bola Tinubu. Highway Mangers belongs to Bola Tinubu. Go to Ikoyi and the choice areas of Lagos State and see the amount of properties belonging to Tinubu. If General Johnson was that greedy, because he could have been, would there have been anything left for Tinubu to now appropriate?

Even the governor that is there now, I feel sorry for him. Did he have one nominee as a commissioner? Did he have anybody as a local government chairman? Does he control any policy in the state?

Read full interview [url]here[/url]
Re: Bode George - How Tinubu Jailed Me, Tinubu Stealing Lagos Blind. by Sunofgod(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
Lagosians enslaved by Tinubu with the help of his bi.tch 'Fashola'?

Ok, now tell us something we didn't already know.
Re: Bode George - How Tinubu Jailed Me, Tinubu Stealing Lagos Blind. by IyaWitch(f): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
The link is not working but you can see the full interview on www. g i s t p l a c e .com, (no spaces) click on the nigeria section

(1) (Reply)

I Wish This Will Happen In Nigeria: Jail The Corrupt So They Can Be Pastor / PHCN Privatisation: VP Not Part Of Bidding Firm / Gej's Youwin Is A Fraud? Winners Get Paid Only 10%,run Into Debts Awaiting 90%!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.