Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? (15776 Views)

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2012
...As the topic goes...
Is it when the party involved are at peace with each other and being able to share things in common?..... Lets read your views!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2012
My idea of a good relationship is Trust, Respect and not being materialistic. Everything else is addition grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2012
ability to see beyond imperfections

and a good knacker! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2012
A good relationship is when I am getting as much intimacy with as little commitment on my part as possible!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by IZUKWU(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2012
teeowl: A good relationship is when I am getting as much intimacy with as little commitment on my part as possible!
lmao!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2012
teeowl: A good relationship is when I am getting as much intimacy with as little commitment on my part as possible!
na osho free u dey find na!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2012

Its wat u wish for u get!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: ability to see beyond imperfections

Lmao @knacker.........area!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2012
bennyraz: My idea of a good relationship is Trust, Respect and not being materialistic. Everything else is addition grin

hmmmm, make sense
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Mynd44: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
I don't why anyone would want to criticise this brother. He was only saying his mind nah
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by sexlog(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nairaland isn't as interesting as it used to be.

7 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
Wen we both undastand ourselves n happines shard nt 1 sided

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Joyland(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
True love, trust, and selflessness.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Jamesdman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:

They've said it all.
She's got to very free with her coochie!!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
sexlog: Nairaland isn't as interesting as it used to be.

Is this your ideal of a good relationship, sir

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
@OP
(IMHO)a good r/ship is when both parties, in that said r/ship, get what they require/desire.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Someone who gives me money

AH AH Idowuoko sorry Idowuobo, I mean Idowuogboooooo
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Tyche(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
When both parties understands each other .
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
Good communication and great sex. cool

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Freiburger(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
Respect and dedication. every other thing na jara.
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by LadyGaga1(f): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: ability to see beyond imperfections

Welldone grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by LadyGaga1(f): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
shymmex: Good communication and great sex. cool

Hmmmmmm:Good sexual communication is still one of the answer
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
A good relationship...the ideal relationship: Greg and I. grin
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by ebamma(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
a good relationship is a name of a person, animal, place or thing

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
undecided
ebamma: a good relationship is a name of a person, animal, place or thing
guy u dey vex oh.....!! undecided
ebamma: a good relationship is a name of a person, animal, place or thing

guy u dey vex oh.....!!
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by kayClt(f): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
A gud relationship is hving d ability to communicate well wit each other and hv one understanding den the other tins can fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by chucky234(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
sexlog: Nairaland isn't as interesting as it used to be.
What have you contributed to make NL interesting?
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by aare07(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
loyal
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
An ex-gf once told me that i would never find someone like her, and i asked myself,,,if i didnt want her anymore, why would i want someone like her?'
When we think we are incomplete, we always search for somebody to complete us. When after a few years or a few months we find that we are still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with another person that seems more promising. This polygamous act can go on and on until we admit that we are responsible for our own fulfillment/happiness. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure/break-up/divorce in every relationship/marriage we enter. My point is that 'idea of a good relationship, is a hoax, relationship is what you make it.

15 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by chucky234(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
A good relationship is...
Let me think first...
Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Jerrygotswagg(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
when u are financially boyant , and u know how to lie, and u can spend, and u can make her scream your name in bed#wink# difinitely dats wat i call a real relationship, if u agree #like

5 Likes

Re: Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
There has to be fights,arguments,quarrels yet these shud only be ephemeral with the presence of love,trust,harmony and of course,an ideal sex life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.