Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report (5218 Views)

APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction / Alfa Belgore’s Committee Wants Patience Jonathan's Office Scrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2012
manny4life: Now, I'm bamboozled by these committees, embarassed embarassed embarassed isn't the Belgore Committee a "committee"? Why would Mr. President setup another committee to review the result of another committee that was setup to review other committees including the Constitutional committee?. Damn, how many times have I written committee?

Anyway... OK lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This man has finished my hope on him mitscheeew angry
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by AdeniyiA(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2012
"i am sorry my initial plan was to create jobs and infrastructures for nat'l devpt BUT the activities of the bokoharam has made us change our priorities to setting up committees upon committees to review the reports of other committees' reports, please bear with us"
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by BOT4WHAT: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2012
Now I know that Mr. President is not capable of transforming this country, after a thorough job by a committee headed by a former CJN, GEJ still subject the approval of the report to another committee. I know after this new committee might have come up with their own report Jonathan will still refer it to the Senate and they too will set up another committee on it. All these redtapism are strategies by this government to shy away from responsibility and hold the country stagnant. Our President is incapacitated to lead us to our desirable position, it's better we begin to look else where for help...2015!!!
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by greall1: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2012
You are the leader of the mad people on NL oloshi

Billyonaire: Nairaland has so many mad people!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by idirect(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Nairaland has so many mad people!
The committee that was set to check your brain is mad
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by basadenet: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2012
What happen to those those committees GEJ has setup in the past?
Nothing , i mean absolutely nothing. so setting up one will not
amount to monumental waste of scarce resources but a totally
failure in all regard.

GEJ IS A FRAUD - A BARKING DOG THAT CAN NOT BITE.
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by ollyruffy: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
Simple Maths

Committee over Committee = 1

That is we are back to the start again. We made no progress.

Clap for GEJ!!!
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by 2sexy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
This clown is always setting committee and vowing... even a monkey is better than he
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Beaf1: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
We need to set-up a committee to examine the sanity of Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by tolunuel: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mayb dd reason y GEJ setup anoda commitee was because Belgore's report recommended d scrap of d office of First Lady of d federation.
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by oladayo042: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Another committee will be set up to implement the report of this new committee grin
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Bastiger(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
You guys ain't seen nothing yet...after 3weeks when the Mr Bello adoke (san)led committee might have submitted their report, Mr GEJ will set up another committee to review the recommendations of the bello adoke committee,which reviewed the recommendations of the justice Alfa belgore presidential committee on constitution review.....and the cycle continues..review...recommendation...committee....waste of time,money and energy.smh
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Like my Asians friends would say, same same but different grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Super1759: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Beaf!:
We need to set-up a committee to examine the sanity of Mr. President.
...chaiii chineke.BEAF,even you! Oh lawd! NL! Make una cool down naa make him finish before una go open una dirty mouth deh talk...abeg GEJ carri go even If you want to sieve the sandy beans 100times,nothing do you.just cook correct beans for us make we chop enjoy
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Ellashow: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ = Mr. Committee
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Ifeanyispace: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nigerialand is filled with frustration and hatred. Just read through the comments. SMH
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by blacksta(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
gej is lazy man who cant be bothered to read the previous committees report and what does he do " he sets up another committee to review the findings of the first committie " Or maybe committee formation is a way settling politcal friends
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by blacksta(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ifeanyispace: Nigerialand is filled with frustration and hatred. Just read through the comments. SMH

You are clearly the one that is frustated - if you approve of the president's lack of a brain
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by akinnux(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
It is a pity that Mr. President has turned Nigeria into Republic of Committee.
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by buchio7(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
more than ever i knw i made right choice in voting buhari instead of dis joker.....
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by adedayo07: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
This is absolutely waste of time and resourses.
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by nyabingi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
manny4life: Now, I'm bamboozled by these committees, embarassed embarassed embarassed isn't the Belgore Committee a "committee"? Why would Mr. President setup another committee to review the result of another committee that was setup to review other committees including the Constitutional committee?. Damn, how many times have I written committee?

Anyway... OK lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

GUY YOU CAN SET UP YOUR OWN COMMITTEE IN ORDER TO GET UR ANSWER!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Solemntee: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
I sensed all the presido wants is a thorough and meticulous submissions from all the committees in order to avoid flaws and criticisms during implementation and execution.
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by gulfer: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
Solemn tee: I sensed all the presido wants is a thorough and meticulous submissions from all the committees in order to avoid flaws and criticisms during implementation and execution.
That means more committees are on the way abi nah?
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by MurphyT1: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
gulfer: And another committe will be set up to look into the report of the committee that was set up to review the report of the Balgore committee? Wonders shall never cease in these 4 years with GEJ!!!

If u ve ever bin a manager in a big firm, u will understand, sometimes u need to sample some others views cos some may just want to be bias, letz just hp something Gud comes out
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by chucky234(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
am I dreaming or this a reality, another committee? No no no it can't be true,let me get water to wash my eyes so I can see this clearly...
Brb
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by stepo707: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Pray for GEJ, the presidency shoe is too big for him
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by stepo707: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
nyabingi:

GUY YOU CAN SET UP YOUR OWN COMMITTEE IN ORDER TO GET UR ANSWER!! grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by Lalaska(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
I dey find committee job
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by rimzo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dis Man no dey tired of committee ni. every time committee committee, no single action.
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by warrior01: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nairaland has really gone to the dogs. So you guys think constitutional amendment is a joke and not taking into account all the diverse interests and scrutinies it will go through in the national and state assemblies? No wonder, nairaland is now meant for fo.ols who just want to critize without even having a grasp of what the topic is all about.
Re: Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Commmittee over Committee over committee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Government Providing Electricity Automatically Equate to Job Creation? / The Saying, “one Nigeria” Is Mere Balderdash. My Wife Murdered In My Presence. / PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.