Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Western Niger Women Most Get Married By Age 24 By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Niger Women Most Get Married By Age 24 By Musiwa (451 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Beaf:North Niger Produced 8 President,eastern Niger 3, Western Niger 2 by Musiwa / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Western Niger Women Most Get Married By Age 24 By Musiwa by musiwa45: 2:41am On Jul 18, 2012
Western Niger Women Most Get Married By Age 24 By Musiwa

We encourage Yoruba women to get married before age 24..

And dont come and ask me too many question. I can also speak on behalf of our people.. so dont ask me silly question.

the picture of ooni of ife, will resolve the issue...

And i do have royal blood.. so i am speaking on behalf of my people.

the reason churches are full is because of women who could not have children. the younger a woman get married , the better her chance. that why Yoruba culture want women to get married Young. And that is the reason why Yoruba culture makes parent to bear the responsibility of wedding.
Re: Western Niger Women Most Get Married By Age 24 By Musiwa by musiwa45: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2012
Yoruba people believe in Polygamy.

You see women eggs expire, but some of this so call men of God are milking women for money, offering false miracle. , Some of this women are gullible women. claim false miracle. Do you know any church in Nigeria. where they can claim 10% miracle for people who come there. there are none..

there is no church in Nigeria that have 3% of its worshippers that have 3% miracle. and if 97% dont get miracle. what does that tell you..

who want to be among 97% , please raise your hand.. So why will any one encourage people to be among 97% who dont get miracle.

You see i have nothing against christainity. I am born again. But what some people preach are heresy.. and heresy is nearly 97% because they want to explore gullible women.

This is not what jesus preach.

Now. I pray you will never need miracle in Your life ... You see people who need miracle are people who other people are created problem for. and churches are creating problem for the society by offering false miracle when there are solution to the problem..

Why put our society to a level when they would need miracle when we can make them not to need miracle..

If women get marry early. they will not need miracle. this is why Yoruba degree that women most get married early in life and not wait..

One of the major problem in the west is that their women cant find husband because they believe in monogamy.. Yoruba people most learn for the mistake of the west and not fall into it..

Look what do this church pastor use the money for hummy cars..

do you want your children eggs to be use to buy this.

(1) (Reply)

Groups Disagree Over Alleged $15m Ibori Bribe / VIDEO REPORT: Kofi Annan Resigns As U.N. Envoy / Jos Arch Bishop Visits Mosque ...urges Muslim-christian Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.