Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,821 members, 7,844,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) (7019 Views)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Jamesdman(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Watch ur tongue!

U no I don't dig indirect shots, b brave son! B brave!
I own my tongue and therefore i have the right to wag it in whatsoever way i choose, dear!
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

this isn't very far from the truth.
Follow follow! Which truth? Haba! Bcus a few pips find d concept wack don't mean we all have to buy into it na! If una no like am unfollow or better still... post ur protest to Seun.
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
tpia@:

you have a little problem understanding where people are coming from.

any feedback outside your sycophants/admirers own you tend to ignore.
People are coming from no where. If you don't like it, it doesn't hurt to keep off and stay off. What you find irrelevant may not be irrelevant to others. . . It's really that simple, unless you want us to start writing novels about that on this thread, and I'll sure oblige you. . . Your call!
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
James-dman:

I own my tongue and therefore i have the right to wag it in whatsoever way i choose, dear!
Ok o! U go soon enter am! Shebi u sabi talk ni! He who laugh last laughs best. Carry go!
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by swtchicgurl: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Follow follow! Which truth? Haba! Bcus a few pips find d concept wack don't mean we all have to buy into it na! If una no like am unfollow or better still... post ur protest to Seun.

Take it easy friend. u should know i admire sexkillz as a very good gentleman. but, it's okay to give a nod to people's opinion at times. Don't get me wrong. If u can take the pain of scrolling through the first page of this thread, u will see my opinion of him, even early in the thread.

smiley
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by swtchicgurl: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: People are coming from no where. If you don't like it, it doesn't hurt to keep off and stay off. What you find irrelevant may not be irrelevant to others. . . It's really that simple, unless you want us to start writing novels about that on this thread, and I'll sure oblige you. . . Your call!

A soft answer turns away wrath. Knowledge is Power.
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

A soft answer turns away wrath. Knowledge is Power.
I get. . .
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by swtchicgurl: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz:
I get. . .

ok. smiley
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Jamesdman(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ok o! U go soon enter am! Shebi u sabi talk ni! He who laugh last laughs best. Carry go!
Is that a threat?
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Odunnu: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

Take it easy friend. u should know i admire sexkillz as a very good gentleman. but, it's okay to give a nod to people's opinion at times. Don't get me wrong. If u can take the pain of scrolling through the first page of this thread, u will see my opinion of him, even early in the thread.

smiley
hiia! Na wa o! What has your unending and undying love for sexkillz got to do with this biko nunu?
Cant we just be real atleast, back up our opinions without curry-favoring?
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by london2lasgidi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
aye, I nominate myself as the finest chap in this jungle, ya dig?
add ladies' man to the arithmetic then u will have the almighty formula for london.
holla holla
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
James-dman:

Is that a threat?

Statement!
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
swtchicgurl:

smiley
U make no damn sense! U in or out? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
london2lasgidi: aye, I nominate myself as the finest chap in this jungle, ya dig?
add ladies' man to the arithmetic then u will have the almighty formula for london.
holla holla
We are done with beauty contests. . . This has nothing to do with "looks". These awards are based on online behavioral attitudes of Nairaland's Romance Section regulars. . . Ya dig?
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Mynd44: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
This thread will soon turn into what it should be. A fight thread
pop-corn please
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by london2lasgidi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: We are done with beauty contests. . . This has nothing to do with "looks". These awards are based on online behavioral attitudes of Nairaland's Romance Section regulars. . . Ya dig?

Word? aye, stil got tha ladies' man trophy on lock, ya dig?
ladies' man = behavioural attitudes.
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by kandiikane(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
It's funny how this man chic suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Shymexx I see u
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Fourcade(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
No show yet sad
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by bittyend(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Mynd44: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
This award thing is getting boring jorh
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by spikesC(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwh u fighting for ur lover she? Abeg pipe low! Let Gafar talk for himself Jare! angry

Hey woman, mind ur mouth
I go flog ur nyash oo undecided
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by tpia5: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: People are coming from no where. If you don't like it, it doesn't hurt to keep off and stay off. What you find irrelevant may not be irrelevant to others. . . It's really that simple, unless you want us to start writing novels about that on this thread, and I'll sure oblige you. . . Your call!

the point is you're really not exhibiting a lot of common sense.

one would wonder why female adulation goes to your head this much.

were/are you lonely?
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
tpia@:

the point is you're really not exhibiting a lot of common sense.

one would wonder why female adulation goes to your head this much.

were/are you lonely?
Smh. . .

Sexkillz too busy for this. . .

Try again later!
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
So kandii, who are the nominees?

Let's get this contest going
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Flashaldrin(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
spikes C:
Wetin flash do you, are you not ashamed of your self. Even women respect themselves more than you do. Every where you go, flash dey your mouth, flash flash flash, are you GAY undecided
Leave flash alone and go get a life
lolololol cheesy cheesy i thought i was the only one that noticed.
Well its my fault i left an indelible mark on the ugly pip and his fat sidekick. My name's always on their fingers cool
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Flashaldrin(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz:
Smh. . .

Sexkillz too busy for this. . .

Try again later!
killz dont mind them o, i'm behind you on this!
I dont know whats too hard to understand. angry This thread is just like any other thread, its not for everybody, nobody is being forced to post on it!! its just for those that find it interesting. If you dont like it, simply dont click on it. Is that too hard to do?? Ehhh tipa??
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: This is just nominations for the categories, not individual.

Errm, if you don't like the thread, simply "un-follow" it. No need for the boring irrelevant essays, no need quoting boring irrelevant essays. . . Save yourself the headache! Your coming back to this thread signifies your interest. Stay away if you don't like it. . . Very simple!
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by 195(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Smh

Looks @ everyone in disgust

#strolls out of thread - seriously smh#
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Effeminate boy = 190

Basket mouth = shymmex

Wonderfully made = Ileke-IdI

Party girl = Kandiikane

Troublemaker/ trouble seeker = Mynd
Re: Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Effeminate boy = 190

Basket mouth = shymmex

Wonderfully made = Ileke-IdI

Party girl = Kandiikane

Troublemaker/ trouble seeker = Mynd
We are nominating the "categories" . . .

I'll post the categories I've collated soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Trending ..#teamopenletter. Name Just One Person U Have A Deep Crush On..or Love / am finally dating OluwaSeun. (pix) / Man Caught His Wife Having Sex With Another Man And Videoed Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.