Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,364 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) (38244 Views)

OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Good Day Ladies and gentlemen. I bring to you the ROMANCE SECTION END OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2015.

I am sure many of us have been waiting for this moment to come. This is to appreciate those posters who have contributed a whole lot meaningfully and well,meaninglessly too,to this great section of ours and have constantly been in our faces. cheesy

Last year it was fun with dygeasy the host and some notable members carting away awards. The likes of tallesty1,kachisbarbie,mizmycoli and tosyne2much among others were among the notable members who went home smiling with an award for their great contribution. smiley

I am Naijaboiy,your host for this year. smiley

Now Lets get down to the categories and let's see which place your favorite romancelander falls in. cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015

*Personality of the year- Who is That romancelander that has been able to attract so many people by way of his/her endearing personality. Many people look up to them for their good advises,matured posts and intelligent way of thinking.

*Sexiest (Male&Female)- Who do you think is the sexiest male or female when it comes to physical appearance? You check their profile and you are drooling at their picture.

*Troll of The Year- That poster that always disturbs us with his funny or sometimes annoying threads and comments. He is hardly taken seriously.

*Best Thread Creator- who is the best thread creator for the year 2015?

*Thread of The Year- Which thread in the romance section do you think made so much impact on you and the section in general? Or the thread that sparked a major controversy. (Please do post the link to the thread or at least give a good description so it can be searched.)

*Most Humble (Male&Female)- Romancelander who is humble and always respects everyone. Tries as much as possible not to get into e-fights.

*Best Poster (Male/Female)- That Male and female poster that you always find intelligent in a way. He or she always has something different or thought provoking to say on most threads.

*Most Entertaining Poster (Male&Female)- Romancelander who always entertains with their comments. Using of memes or always saying something funny.

*Most Active Poster- Romancelander who is always online, morning till night,sunday to sunday. He/she is always in our faces. He/she is not necessarily an intelligent poster,just always active.

*Most Admired (male&female)- Romancelander who is mostly admired by all. He/she is simply likable.

*Best Newcomer(Male&Female)- Who is that poster that came in here and took us by storm and have contributed meaningfully to this section by way of their comments/threads. The poster who is gradually becoming a force to reckon with and has told us that he/she is here to stay.

*Most Controversial- The Romancelander whose posts or threads always sparks up controversies,arguments and well e-fights.

*Moderator of the year- self explanatory.

*Comment of the year- Which comment do you think tops the chart of the best comment this year? (Please endeavor Sure to Post The Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend- Romancelander who is still quite active and noticeable on the section with his comments or threads(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014).

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame- This is a "No Nomination" category. Organizers will select suitable members for this.

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2015
There you have it..now the method of nomination is simple.
Just copy the categories below,nominate your candidate and tag: Deexxy.

For example.. Troll of the Year - Decker. grin
Cc: Deexxy.

Award nomination is STRICTLY for Romancelanders (those who have the romance section tag on their profile). Guests are welcome to view. smiley Nomination is one moniker per category.

Please we should avoid derailing in order not to digress from the main event. I also want to call on the moderators to kindly help maintain sanity and order here.
Cc: Farano,Rocktation.

NOTE: Please let's try as much as possible to nominate based on merit and not sentiments or bias in order for the right people who deserve this award to get it. smiley

*Personality of the year

*Sexiest - Male and Female

*Troll of The Year

*Best Thread Creator

*Thread of The Year

*Most Humble ; Male/Female

*Best Poster ; Male/Female

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female

*Most Active Poster -

*Most Admired ; Male/Female

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female

*Most Controversial

*Moderator of the year

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014)

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Kinglekan
Misspicy
Mrsphyno
Pucaxo
Sinnz
Laveda
Jollljoy
Cutehector
Prettythicksme
Iamcharis
Nubian113
Ronald4lif
Michellla
Pinkbarbie
Obiorathesubtle
Iamlegend1
Primeministerr
Lordoftheweeds
StfuareyouGod
Twaci
Adeh39
Ipledge10
Sickstars
DouchesspunkyII
Bqlekan
Estharfabian
Kingtom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015
Shuo
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by EgusiSoup: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2015
cool
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by obiorathesubtle: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2015
undecided no red carpet? Why didn't I get the invite? cry I feel betrayed!
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by MrsChima(f): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
cool

You must be bored huh?

7 Likes

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
MrsChima:

You must be bored huh?
No.

It's the annuals cheesy
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2015
softappleees/durent ..most ...?

#YOLO
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by falconey(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
this should be fun

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by misspicy(f): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
*Personality of the year : StfuareyouGod

*Sexiest - Male and Female : I don't check profiles

*Troll of The Year : mamagee3

*Best Thread Creator : Enusmith

*Thread of The Year : Dunno

*Most Humble ; Male/Female : mrsphyno
/ catlova

*Best Poster ; Male/Female : Duchesspunkyll

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female : Iamlegend1/

*Most Active Poster -: dunno

*Most Admired ; Male/Female : catlova

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female : mizquote

*Most Controversial : cutehector

*Moderator of the year : lalasticlala

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating) :

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st July 2014) : dunno

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame : Naijaboiy, Catlova and All sensible unbiased ROMANCELANDERS

typed from a sleepy eyes after an all night party. cool
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Cutest

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Lemme do this ......

Note: This is based on the obvious no personal feelings or sentiments attached. cool

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Personality of the year: Decker

*Sexiest - Male and Female

male~~~~ naijaboiy. Female ~~~~~~ mizhkel

*Troll of The Year~~~~~~~~~ Stupidity cheesy

*Best Thread Creator~~~~~~~~~~ Tosyne2much

*Thread of The Year~~~

*Most Humble ; Male/Female

male~~~~~~~~ IAmLegend Female~~~~ Twaci

*Best Poster ; Male/Female

male ~~~~~~~~~~ Decker. Female~~~~~ MrsPhyno

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female

Male~~~~~~ StfuareyouGod Female`~~~~~~ Misspicy

*Most Active Poster - ~~~~~~~~ jolllyjoy

*Most Admired ; Male/Female

Male~~~~~ I dunno female~~~~~ Twaci

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female

male~~~ decker. Female ~~~~~ Estharfabian

*Most Controversial~~~~~~ Diddyydiva grin

*Moderator of the year:~~~~ Lalasticlala

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The
Link to that Comment while nominating)~~~~~~~ I dunno

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle
Must Be Older Than 1st January 2014) ~~~~~~ Kingtom grin

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame

Cc

Deexxy

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2015
mvalentine:
Cutest
LMFAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by greatness22(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Omotayor123, Abbykem, Cutehector and Kilode100 should be nominated. They have been outstanding and they show great sense of maturity, humour and responsibility. Maximum respect to you guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
mvalentine:
Cutest
LMFAO! grin grin cheesy

I'm sure Naija boy was once like you. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2015
mvalentine:
Cutest
Lol grin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2015
greatness22:
Omotayor123, Abbykem, Cutehector, Rukkydelta and Kilode100 should be nominated. They have been outstanding and they show great sense of maturity, humour and responsibility. Maximum respect to you guys.
The categories are listed there. Copy it and input those monikers as you stated sir. cool
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2015
Naijaboiy, was that the best example you could use? shocked
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Decker:
Naija boiy, was that the best example you could use? shocked
Just for fun. grin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Start Nominating guys cheesy
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Omotayor123(f): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Make I sit down cheesy
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
I have nominated myself for all the awards.

Goodnight! cool
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just for fun. grin

Okay. grin

So, asides you, who are the other organizers?
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by bronzegoddess(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2015
I don't even know. Best topic...was on fp and I dunno her name sef. I give up, just gon' watch
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Aminat508(f): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Booked
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Tallesty1(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2015
mvalentine:
Cutest
Holy Ghost Fire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by zicoraads: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Personality of the year: MrCork

Sexiest: Cocoberry

Troll: MrCork

Best thread Creator: No idea

Thread of the year: No idea

Most humble: Zicoraads tongue

Best poster: Zicoraads undecided

Most entertaining: MrCork cheesy

Most active: MrCork (this guy never stops)

Most admired:

Best newcomer: No idea

Most controversial: MrCork

Moderator: Lalasticlala ( dude is above em all...Respect cool)

Comment of the year: undecided undecided

Oldie/Romance section legend: Zicoraads grin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don't get it... Why have you listed monikers,
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) by naijaboiy: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Decker:

Okay. grin

So, asides you, who are the other organizers?
Not much.

I'll be getting assistance from miss nairaland tohpahz and then I will source for underground help from dygeasy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / 10 Exceptionally Unique Romantic Names You Can Call Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.