Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Falling Inlove With The Wrong Person... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling Inlove With The Wrong Person... (660 Views)

Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Inlove With The Wrong Person... by marvelck: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why fall inlove/be with a girl who is madly inlove with another guy. Sticking around and hoping she'd come to love you later is just a waste of time. Cos you'd be doing urself a lot of harm than good, if not now but later. Same tin with a girl who is inlove/with a guy dat doesnt care or have feelings for her. But simply with her out of pity or cos of the 'pleasure' he derives from her. The best tin to do in a situation like ds, is to move on with ur life. You'd definitely find love elsewhere. Trust me!
Re: Falling Inlove With The Wrong Person... by silentlywild: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
we all have fallen in love with the wrong guy at one point of the other. That was the situation my friend fell into it . she Was seeing a guy who was suppose to marry a lady and refuse to because, of her attitude. Unfortunately for him the lady he was suppose to marry got pregnant before the break up. She has had the child and he sees the child regularly NOT THE MOTHER. The guy may leave my friend standing at the altar so...adviced her to wake up from my love nest and MOVED ON ...I dnt think he is capable of loving anyone THOUGH. with the way he is making silly excuses about every girl he meets. I see him a miserable old man. ( I found out that after his Baby mother, he had dated three girls in a space of a year). Honestly I think he is the one with the problem.

I am waiting for the right
Re: Falling Inlove With The Wrong Person... by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
I agree with the OP
Re: Falling Inlove With The Wrong Person... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
That's what happens when you woefully FAIL to differentiate infatuation from Love. . .

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Choose One / Why Do Playboys/girls End Up With Ugly People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.