Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48048 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
daretayo: hello balogun. just want to thank you for your help in buying my tablet PIPO Max M8. I am really enjoying my new baby. even my girlfriend is jealous of the tablet. I want to acknowlede your patience when i asked all the newbie questions and your honestly in dealing with me . Thanks a lot You are the best person i have ever done buness with on nairaland

cheesy grin BOSS!!!! Thank you so much sir! This one i dont hear from you anymore i guess you are enjoying your new baby...how is abuja?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by NinoDeDios: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mr Sam do you have a nexus 7? if not whats the next best & incher u got?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nino De Dios: Mr Sam do you have a nexus 7? if not whats the next best & incher u got?

The 7 inches tabs are basic models. If you want something with more vibe and power you will have to preorder sir. I do not stock tabs like that much because demands for them are not much.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mr Balogunsman, I see business they go. I am still rocking dat tornados full time... Coupled with the glo bb tweak it's fun all the way, I even stream live matches, download torrents, android rivals laptops if you find the right app.

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
ositadima1: Mr Balogunsman, I see business they go. I am still rocking dat tornados full time... Coupled with the glo bb tweak it's fun all the way, I even stream life matches, download torrents, android rivals laptops if you find the right app.

haaaa....hehehe....you don finish GLO ooooo...hehehe.....that is good to hear sir...I am so happy to hear from you again and the fact that you are enjoying the tab makes me happy. Please dont forget to like my facebook page http://facebook.com/alternativetablets
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
ositadima1: Mr Balogunsman, I see business they go. I am still rocking dat tornados full time... Coupled with the glo bb tweak it's fun all the way, I even stream life matches, download torrents, android rivals laptops if you find the right app.
Do you subscribe on another phone and share the wifi ? Please enlighten me on the best method to utilise my onda.
Especially for watching live matches, which applications do you recommend I download ? Thanks in advance.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by filibust: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hi Balogun,

I need a 7" android 4.0 and above tablet with 3G functionality for not more than 30k.

Student level.

Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2013
Guitarlife: Do you subscribe on another phone and share the wifi ? Please enlighten me on the best method to utilise my onda.
Especially for watching live matches, which applications do you recommend I download ? Thanks in advance.

HE can use a modem externally via the OTG cable,i think thats what he told me he does sef....cant remember...or use a phone as hot spot as u said. For streaming live matches,habaaaa....just search google,there a thousand apps that can do it but a recentclient of mine also called to thank me that he as streaming live matches from home using an app called Live match...just search google for the APK,find a fast connetion and voila!! grin
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2013
balogunsam:

HE can use a modem externally via the OTG cable,i think thats what he told me he does sef....cant remember...or use a phone as hot spot as u said. For streaming live matches,habaaaa....just search google,there a thousand apps that can do it but a recentclient of mine also called to thank me that he as streaming live matches from home using an app called Live match...just search google for the APK,find a fast connetion and voila!! grin
Thanks man but the modem thing I still do not get the hang of it o. after plugging in the modem where do I enable it. i plugged one in and found myself playing around till I got bored.Maybe there is something I am missing here sha.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2013
filibust: Hi Balogun,

I need a 7" android 4.0 and above tablet with 3G functionality for not more than 30k.

Student level.

Thanks.

To be honest with you,those type of devices are not being made anymore. All of them have upgraded their tabs to dual camera+bluetooth and stuff. The ones that can come in cheap use sim but dont support 3G,just wifi. However, if i get up to around 5 people who want to order the full 3G ones, i can help them order it together and make it arrive for each person around 33-35k.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2013
Guitarlife: Thanks man but the modem thing I still do not get the hang of it o. after plugging in the modem where do I enable it. i plugged one in and found myself playing around till I got bored.Maybe there is something I am missing here sha.

settings>more>obile networks>access point names
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2013
Android Note i9220 screenshot....

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
balogunsam:

settings>more>obile networks>access point names
Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jfad: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jfad: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
filibust: Hi Balogun,

Student level.

Thanks.

This is what you need here
www.nairaland.com/1180828/3g-cheap-tablet-pc
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
jfad: 7'' Android 4.0.3 Tablet PC with GSM Phone
Call.
Product Specs
Item Type: Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity:4GB
Screen Size:7"
Touch Screen Type: Resistance Screen
Processor Main Frequency:800MHz
Memory Capacity:512MB
Feature: Wifi,Webcams,Phone Call
Operating System: Android 4.0
Display resolution:800x480
Model Number:MID703c
Processor Model:7013
Brand Name:Action
Processor Manufacture:Action
Products Status:Stock
Brand Name: Action
Weigh: 600g
Product Description:
Call function 2G GSM call GSM quad-band
freqency,Unlocked to GSM 850/900/1800/1900
MHz,can use all GSM card
System storage 4GB FLASH expand Support
32GB TF expand CPU Action 7013 (800MHZ)
Operation system android 4.0
Display screen 7 inch 800*480 TFT high
resolution screen, 2 point mulit touch screen .
Language menu English, Korean, Japanese,
Russian, French, German etc
Network Explorer Ucweb browser, Chrome
browser-lite etc
Flash Supports Adobe Flash lite 10.1 version of
the plug-in that can play small and fast
multimedia animation, and interactive
animations, flying logos and images made with
Macromedia Flash
Chat tool MSN, flying letters, SKYPE, G-talk,
fring email GMAIL
Office software DOCUMENT TO GO (supports
WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PDF), TXT, (but
with OFFICE file to insert TF card)
3G Support external 3G WI-FI 802.11b/g
Games Touch-screen games, gravity sensing
game: piano, guitar, tennis, baseball, chess,
Chinese chess, backgammon, blackjack,
spores, Sokoban, 3D Ping Pong, Frogger, etc.
Audio player audio format Supports MP3, WMA,
MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4,
FLAC, APE format audio player, support
functions song list Singnal-to- Noise > 90dB
other LRC , icon for an album , Custom sound
Vedio player Vedio format Support
3GP,MP4,FLV,MEPG
1/2/4,AVI,MPG,AVIH263H264 format,support
720P max . Can watch online vedio
Vedio output no player Built-in player, video file
automatically search for the disk
Camera 1.3 megapixel camera
Extras IME Google IME,can install other IME
ebook Support TXT, CHM, UMD, PDB, PDF, can
change the font, font color, background color,
bookmarks, support for e-books while listening
to music while watching the other functions
Desktop Gadgets Note paper, clock, weather,
resource management, calculator, etc.
Photo browser Support JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF etc.
Image formats and supports the view rotation /
slide, Gravity sensor support
customize desktop support
UI interface customize desktop , Multi-Screen
displayInterface
USB A common a mini USB2.0 High Speed USB
HOST no
charger Small charger jack, DC9V input
MIC Bulit in earphone 3.5mm earphone
interface Instructio n
Dimension 206*117*17mm
Weight 0.86Kg
Battery 1600-2400 mAh / 7.4V Li-ion battery
Battery life 2 hours for movie play4 hours for
misc play WIFI for 2 hours , 2 hours for calling
Operation System: Android os 4.0
Package included:
1no. 7" tablet pc
1no. AC Charger
1no. user Manual
1no USB Cable
1no. EarPhone
Free pouch for the first 20people to order
Price:25,000naira only
To order call Joseph on: 07067997140

I CAN ASSURE YOU YOU WILL REGRET T IF YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS DEVICE....CHECK MY PAGE 1 POST FOR SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN TABLETS TO AVOID.....a word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
jfad:

This is what you need here
www.nairaland.com/1180828/3g-cheap-tablet-pc

Please dont buy this junk bro...i advise you save money and buy something better..doesnt have to be me,check nairaland tech market well....some nice ones are there oo....a word is enough for the wise
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jfad: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by misterrex: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2013
please i need a galaxy tab p6800. its the 7.7 inch wifi + sim model
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2013
jfad: Thanks 4 d concern baws, buh I've bn using this particular tab since July last year nd is still working.

The post was not meant for you...you will be comfy with it since you are selling it nau...just stop posting your advertised junks on my thread..please or i will be forced to report your username.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jfad: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2013
balogunsam:

The post was not meant for you...you will be comfy with it since you are selling it nau...just stop posting your advertised junks on my thread..please or i will be forced to report your username.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
jfad:

You need to grow up sir.

^^^Lol
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
jfad:

You need to grow up sir.

i need to grow up? hehehe...i hear you...your manners say it all...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by adamsjoiy(m): 2:53am On Feb 02, 2013
balogunsam: @adamsjoiy....kindly keep your adverts to your thread and website....its wrong taking up so much content space on other peiple's threads for irrelevant things like this....please.

im sori bro
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by inspbado(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Chief how far. I'll like to get the Novo Aurora7 11 tablet.I hope to make the initial deposit @ the end of this month. What is the process,how do I get across to u? Ps: does the tab come with a pouch?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
inspbado: Chief how far. I'll like to get the Novo Aurora7 11 tablet.I hope to make the initial deposit @ the end of this month. What is the process,how do I get across to u? Ps: does the tab come with a pouch?

NOvo 7 Aurora II is not longer in production. Its the legen,novo 9 series and co that are made now.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by inspbado(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2013
Hmmm..... Well the thing is, before I buy any product(especially a piece of technology) I like conducting a thorough research on the product. After hearing about the Novo 7 11 tab on this thread, I went online and did a lot of research on it. I found out that the tab got a lot of rave reviews and its got nice specs too. that's why I want to buy it. Now this Novo 9 you talk about....I can't find any review on it(I understand its a new product nd its not fully out yet) so I'm a bit sceptical about buying it.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2013
inspbado: Hmmm..... Well the thing is, before I buy any product(especially a piece of technology) I like conducting a thorough research on the product. After hearing about the Novo 7 11 tab on this thread, I went online and did a lot of research on it. I found out that the tab got a lot of rave reviews and its got nice specs too. that's why I want to buy it. Now this Novo 9 you talk about....I can't find any review on it(I understand its a new product nd its not fully out yet) so I'm a bit sceptical about buying it.

grin grin i love customers like you sir! You enter the dirt yourself before buying stuff so you are fully prepared for it. Yes! The Novo 9 is not fully launched yet. Its in final testing stages. There are other Ainol Product series like the novo 10 series and the new novo 7 series. Let me list here for you so you can see.

Ainol novo 10 Series:

Novo 10 Hero
Novo 10 Hero II

Ainol Novo 7 Series:

Novo 7 Crystal
Novo 7 Venus
Novo 7 Legend

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by inspbado(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yea chief! I confess,I'm a gadget freak!! Although I don't earn the kind of dough I'll really like to earn so dat I can afford my hobby, but then....I try to keep up smiley on the subject matter, thanks for the list u've posted, I'll conduct my research. But is there no way u can hlp me get that novo Aurora 7 11. After seeing the fantastic specs it packs and the wonderful reviews it garnered, coupled wif the price ,omo.. I don't know if I want any other tab oo!! smiley ps: can u give me the prices of the ones u've listed(nd I hope they've got nice, if not nicer specs than the novo 7 Aurora ooo!)lol
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
inspbado: Yea chief! I confess,I'm a gadget freak!! Although I don't earn the kind of dough I'll really like to earn so dat I can afford my hobby, but then....I try to keep up smiley on the subject matter, thanks for the list u've posted, I'll conduct my research. But is there no way u can hlp me get that novo Aurora 7 11. After seeing the fantastic specs it packs and the wonderful reviews it garnered, coupled wif the price ,omo.. I don't know if I want any other tab oo!! smiley ps: can u give me the prices of the ones u've listed(nd I hope they've got nice, if not nicer specs than the novo 7 Aurora ooo!)lol

hahaha...sincerely they all have better specs than the Aurora II. Better battery,better screen quality, faster and cooler processors and running Android 4.1 JB OS so yes,they are waaay better than the Aurora II.

Also,i have not been following the Ainol line much but i will ask my supplier for its price and get back to you. The problem is China is on a 2-3 week national new year holiday and business is crippled for the time being...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by inspbado(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ok no wahala. I'll be expecting ur post. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.