Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48060 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 7:19am On May 13, 2013
this is the one I am referring to, the one you posted seem higher than the online price pls check well and give me accurate price thanks http://www.ainol-novo.com/ainol-novo-10-hero-ii-10-1-inch-quad-core-tablet-pc-dual-camera-wifi-hdmi-bluetooth-gps-16gb.html
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2013
SHOGUN13: MR BALOGUN, BIGS UP ON WHAT YOU DOING HERE. I GOT A MID-A10 TABLET FROM A FRIEND RECENTLY, THE SCREEN HAPPENED TO BREAK LAST WEEK,AND I HAVE COMBED A GOOD PART OF COMPUTER VILLAGE TRYING TO FIND A REPLACEMENT SCREEN. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH A SOLUTION ON HOW TO OBTAINING A NEW SCREEN. THANKS IN ANTICIPITATION.

The problem is there are many tabs tagged mid a10. Please mail me photos or send to me via whatsapp. If its still coming on, put on and go to settings then scroll down to about device and send me a screen shot of the page. Cheers!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2013
codemaster2much: this is the one I am referring to, the one you posted seem higher than the online price pls check well and give me accurate price thanks http://www.ainol-novo.com/ainol-novo-10-hero-ii-10-1-inch-quad-core-tablet-pc-dual-camera-wifi-hdmi-bluetooth-gps-16gb.html

I know Novo 10 Hero II bro. I'm sure yiu dont expect I'd have competing prices with ainol's single largest distributor in the world. Factor in shipping fees and the likes to it.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2013
here we are people... preparing for the launch of the cheapest and most hardcore tablets for the Nigerian market...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by romania: 7:54pm On May 16, 2013
@op well done, I have learnt so much and will still wanna learn more before makin up ma mind one the d device to pick. But please can I use my mtn BIS on any android tab. I mean those that accept sim. Beta still, wats d alternative to internet connection wen u are out of wifi coverage and u are aint using a usb dongle?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2013
romania: @op well done, I have learnt so much and will still wanna learn more before makin up ma mind one the d device to pick. But please can I use my mtn BIS on any android tab. I mean those that accept sim. Beta still, wats d alternative to internet connection wen u are out of wifi coverage and u are aint using a usb dongle?

grin grin thanks for the kind words sir!Yes MTN BIS does work on android tabs. There is a thread somewere on NL that mentions and explains it in details. Mere searching on google will give you much options too. ha, for me, whatever network offers the best service wherever i am is what i go for...I am in Ghana right now and all our MTN BIS and stuff doesnt work here so i subscribed to the glo 300MB 3-day plan...its around 300 naira and i do not like it but its what is available so i ust use it. If you have airtel and MTN 3G wherever you are, use either of the two though MTN gives better brosing speeds on EDGE more than airtel...in my own experience.

CHEERS!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2013
out of town is not out of mind....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by saleskara: 1:24pm On May 26, 2013
You may check nice Android tablets. Branded as Kara with a free leather case and keyboard. Wholesalers and retailers are welcome. For more information Please visit http://www.kara.com.ng/tablets/
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Flashaldrin(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2013
just ordered a pipo max m9 from balogunsam.
From d review i saw online it sounds great and i hope it meets up to my expectations when i get it. Anyone with a personal experience of the tab can post about it. I will update you guys as things unfold.
The balogun is a very nice and patient guy and i really like the way he does his business in a friendly manner you get the feeling he's not just for your money. He suggested the tablet and i cant wait to get it.
I will have to wait for few days but when i get it i will post pictures and all.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 5:26pm On May 27, 2013
How much to get Asus Fonepad... Need it ASAP
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:59pm On May 27, 2013
Flashaldrin: just ordered a pipo max m9 from balogunsam.
From d review i saw online it sounds great and i hope it meets up to my expectations when i get it. Anyone with a personal experience of the tab can post about it. I will update you guys as things unfold.
The balogun is a very nice and patient guy and i really like the way he does his business in a friendly manner you get the feeling he's not just for your money. He suggested the tablet and i cant wait to get it.
I will have to wait for few days but when i get it i will post pictures and all.

Thanks bro... Order placed. Tracking number will be given to u tomorrow
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by drkay(m): 4:14am On May 28, 2013
Hello sir, pls I need a tab with dis spec; 7" screen size, Android 4.0, 1gig ram,8Gig internal memory, memory card slot, dual camera, 3G sim slot + wifi, bluetooth, gravity sensor, pouch, @ least 8-10hrs battery life on use. I'll appreciate ur prompt reply.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2013
drkay: Hello sir, pls I need a tab with dis spec; 7" screen size, Android 4.0, 1gig ram,8Gig internal memory, memory card slot, dual camera, 3G sim slot + wifi, bluetooth, gravity sensor, pouch, @ least 8-10hrs battery life on use. I'll appreciate ur prompt reply.

I will be honest with you bro.... No tablet with 3G sim slot can give you 8 hours of use... Habaaa...thats impossible except u want a tablet as heavy as a mini laptop. Even the ones with the mega 5000mah battery can't give beyond 6 hours of continuous 3G data usage....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2013
Hello people...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by gentlekboi: 1:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Having any issue or software problem with your Ipad , Iphone, Ipod and Android tablets Contact 08028107890 address 4a , otigba str ikeja Lagos
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Preordered Pipo M9 10.1 Tablet PC preordered byr Chinedu all d way from abakaliki delivered and signed for... Check here urself:.

http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=2009475904%0D%0A
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by sirgigs: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2013
balogunsam: Preordered Pipo M9 10.1 Tablet PC preordered byr Chinedu all d way from abakaliki delivered and signed for... Check here urself:.

http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=2009475904%0D%0A

Quite commendable. Keep it up
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Flashaldrin(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2013
reporting as i promised o. Delivered right at my doorstep. Every component present and accounted for. No dissappointments atall.
Though i'm yet to start feeling the tab cos i'm new to android and really confused and it looks like i have to download everthing i need.
I'll appreciate any help i get.
Screen resolution and brightness, superb, fast and good camera quality surprisingly for a tab.
Will post pixs when i get the time. Thanks all.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Flashaldrin: reporting as i promised o. Delivered right at my doorstep. Every component present and accounted for. No dissappointments atall.
Though i'm yet to start feeling the tab cos i'm new to android and really confused and it looks like i have to download everthing i need.
I'll appreciate any help i get.
Screen resolution and brightness, superb, fast and good camera quality surprisingly for a tab.
Will post pixs when i get the time. Thanks all.

THANKS for d post bro. Help ke? Hehehe... You said u arent a stranger to operating gadgets nau and the android interface is actually a very easy one to use and understand. Yes, you have to download apps n games and other materials you need.
Like i always say, understanding a need for a device is what brings satisfaction and justification of the amount spent.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by akintayo47: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
i just sold my (My tab 7inch tablet) and am looking for another superb one buh dis time i want a 10inch tablet. pls kindly reply asap giving d name and price and specs, thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Another full preorder delivered and signed for by a client who just buzzed me in whatsapp, asked for a recommendation and transferred to my account in less than 30mins. Paid on friday, got parcel today, wednesday....

Sanei N10 3G Dual core 10.1 inch super sleek white tablet PC with 32Gb memory card and leather jacket...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
akintayo47: i just sold my (My tab 7inch tablet) and am looking for another superb one buh dis time i want a 10inch tablet. pls kindly reply asap giving d name and price and specs, thanks

Whats your budget is the main question... I've had a long week typing and sending specs to folks who have 35k as budget for 10" devices bro.
So make ur budget known. They vary from 50-60k sha.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2013
we are still here people faebook(dot)com/alternativetablets
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2013
hello people.....happy new week.
I guess Pipo MAx M9 is the hottest selling 10.1 inch Quadcore tablet selling in Nigeria right now...i don't blame those buying it...its a really awesome machine!

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Immacula8(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2013
Good day Mr. Balogun

I have 5 pieces of newly ordered 7inch andriod tablets for sale;I'm based in SA but I can send them to you.

1GB/8GB
Dual Camera
Dual SIM
MTK8377 Dual Core CPU
Built in 3G
GPS
TV ....

If interested, could you make me an offer for the five?

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
Immacula8:
Good day Mr. Balogun

I have 5 pieces of newly ordered 7inch andriod tablets for sale;I'm based in SA but I can send them to you.

1GB/8GB
Dual Camera
Dual SIM
MTK8377 Dual Core CPU
Built in 3G
GPS
TV ....

If interested, could you make me an offer for the five?

Thanks for the offer sir. I know the OEM product with those specs. Its okay but i don't think i a interested sir. I don't have any outstanding funds to make such purchase ATM.

Thanks!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2013
still here...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by KazeKage1: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2013
balogunsam: hello people.....happy new week.
I guess Pipo MAx M9 is the hottest selling 10.1 inch Quadcore tablet selling in Nigeria right now...i don't blame those buying it...its a really awesome machine!
How much is it?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
KazeKage1:
How much is it?

Depends on the options you want with it. 56-60k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happy Sunday folks..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by fiscalcliff: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1327441/pipo-max-m9-3g-unboxing#16339286

Anyone who wants to learn more about Pipo Max M9 can follow the above thread to learn more
I just got one [the 3G WCDMA version] yesterday afternoon after preordering last week from balogunsam
Only one word for now,IT ROCKs!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
...in a short while, you will be able to place oders directly from our website

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.