Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

She Dumped Me Over A Picture - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me Over A Picture (18557 Views)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / She Dumped Me And Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Skmoda360(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=cindyrella][/quote]
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Skmoda360(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=cindyrella][/quote]
you ar nt tellin us evrytin.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by muchbeauty(f): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2012
Toaskarity: get another girl now, whats all this NL girls for? especially these ones on romance section,
I keep seeing same names on Romance section every year, ehm angry
you go searching there?
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2012
guyz thanks for your time but the truth is for our five years relationship we only have one pics together. simply because we are in different school. the pics she saw is my school make at lekki beach and i carry her in the picture which we never do together before
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2012
Skmoda-360:

you ar nt tellin us evrytin.
that is all, i was just perplexed about her action
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2012
ace4luv69: Dat picture is not an ordinary picture. There must be sumfin compromising abt it.
well i carry the girl at elegushi beach
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2012
ifihearam: And where is the poster??you better come out and start answering every damn question from this honourable house jor,I hate it when you drop a story and go into thin air.
am here for you now..i carried the the girl on my palm beside the sea...that is the content of the picture
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2012
The_Matrix: If u date a girl for 5years and u dont know her reaction towards you taking pictures with anoda girl, then it must be one of two things:
1. You dey play regular away match :most probably with the said girl (cos u for tink am b4 u take d pix) OR
2. She's tired of your sorry a$$
mr matrix am very holy with her ooooo am a virgin
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2012
boomssey: May be.
i think so..and i just buy her a nice gold watch
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by babsomotde(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
This is incomplete. Pic or what? I don't think...Girls may be jealous but can't be that forsaking...LOL
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2012
I believe she just look for an excuse
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by PHCWhiteBoi: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2012
If you were with her for 5 years, believe me there is more to this than a photograph unless of course you were nut sac deep init. Chances are she is seeing another guy and has been for some time and this was her opportunity to dump you and make it look like your fault and leave her conscience guilt free. I would like to bet if you paid a Private Detective to follow her, he would report back within the first week that she is seeing another guy, please do not take offense as these are just my thoughts.
I wish you well in the future.
K

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
I do not blame that babe.

Some guys over-do their things.
Especially with this same issue of pictures.
You have someone who loves u to pieces, why not take those kind of clinging and romantic pictures with her?
Instead u take pictures were u intertwine with another girl and start using it to pose.

Well if u really love her, drop ur pride and ego and show her how much u love her.

Next person!
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2012
i did that myself and i knew something is fishing
PHC WhiteBoi: If you were with her for 5 years, believe me there is more to this than a photograph unless of course you were nut sac deep init. Chances are she is seeing another guy and has been for some time and this was her opportunity to dump you and make it look like your fault and leave her conscience guilt free. I would like to bet if you paid a Private Detective to follow her, he would report back within the first week that she is seeing another guy, please do not take offense as these are just my thoughts.
I wish you well in the future.
K
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2012
AmBeautiful: I do not blame that babe.

Some guys over-do their things.
Especially with this same issue of pictures.
You have someone who loves u to pieces, why not take those kind of clinging and romantic pictures with her?
Instead u take pictures were u intertwine with another girl and start using it to pose.

Well if u really love her, drop ur pride and ego and show her how much u love her.

Next person!
this is not matter of pride butas she saw that pics she refuse to pick my call
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by star4(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
sinetheta: Just A Picture
My girlfriend and I have been together for good five years but recently she saw a picture of me with another girl and she broke up with me, after I explain to her that the girl in the picture is just a friend.

This is the exact reason I realised my ex was my ex! A picture on fb. He denied it, but now that we've both moved on it's her that he's with. So I was right all along. Such a boring repetitive story. I hope they marry and live happily ever after cool

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Hollavick: 5:47am On Apr 29, 2018
Funny!!! You think I should...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.