Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing (15809 Views)

Exposed:how To Create Your Own Professional JAMB CBT Software No Coding Required / What Would Be Your Economic Policies If You Were The President Of Nigeria? / Test Your Economic Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
117) Walking through random probabilities

-A poor Nigerian boy can become an American president <=
- <= If the American law is changed, a Nigerian born citizen can become its president <=
- <=an event of immense proportion can occur that can lead to the change of the laws for US presidency

You could be the first man to land in Mars within the next 5 years <=
- <=Space technology can improve immensely within 5yrs allowing you as a guinea pig volunteer to travel to Mars <=
- <= Some scientists more brainy than Einstein can suddenly get involved in space technology thereby quickening inventions

You could fly or disappear <=
- <= an erruption could happen from deep in the earth that could send your flying or a sudden undiscovered pulsation from the universe could break down all matter on the earth in micro seconds

You could become the next Hitler withinn a couple of years <=
-<= There is an unplanned war between North and South Korea. Israel strikes Iran and Nigeria at same time claiming that they present a threat to it. The body of a loved one is displayed on National TV with the jews spitting and dancing over it. You happen to be a oratorical leader with access to military and political power <=
- <= you were selected as the UN secretary general because you have immense oratory skills and a superb iQ

.......we're not through yet.
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
118 ) Endless Possibility Nodes

Take a look at the diagram below. You'll see that at as time increases, you have a lot of possibilities.
i.e. there are many yous in the future -from a peasent you, to the greatest man alive you
in order words, you could be almost anything with Time, Choice and 'Chance'

.....I'll be back to take us through the diagram

Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
119) At this point in time

At every point in time (i.e point 0 in the diagram above),
u have comparitively few things u can do

For example. if you're presently sitting on a chair reading this piece,
there are only a few thousand of things you can do within the next minute
For example:
-you could get up quickly
-you could get up slowly
-you could shout
- you could suddenly start thinking etc
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
Esere, well done! I think you should write a text book smiley. Well done once again
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ishilove: Esere, well done! I think you should write a text book smiley. Well done once again

Thanks Ma
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
(I did some surface writing about the male and female dating dynamics in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1265198/dwindling-pool-male-lovers-nigeria

I believe it will help some of us in better understanding and maximizing the mating game)
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by Feraz(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2013
If after reading, laughing and enjoying it and I don't drop a comment, guess that will be say wicked of me. . .

I really enjoyed every piece of it especially the way the bible passages are brought into the write-up. . . .hope to learn more and apply them and more while in/after school. . . . Kudos to you! smiley
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by planet4sure(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2013
Nice topic, u ve really changed my thinking blessed love bro.
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by Oludrex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
BEST THING VE SEEN ON NL.. Thumbs up bro
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by Oludrex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
BEST THING VE SEEN ON NL.. Thumbs up
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by AjanleKoko: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
It would be a lot more interesting if we could see more engaging commentaries on the various insights put forward by the OP.
I mean, asides the obligatory adulations embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
AjanleKoko: It would be a lot more interesting if we could see more engaging commentaries on the various insights put forward by the OP.
I mean, asides the obligatory adulations embarassed
grin
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
120) As you tinketh, so you are

From the diagram in post # 118 u see that at every point in time
there are a vast number of decisions you could make, and a vast number of actions you could take

The single most powerful factor in all of these vast and endless possibilities is your 'mind'
When yo have your mind set on a certain endgame whether in be short, medium or long term
It acts like a rudder directing the actions you take,
minimizing the possibility nodes,
thus living you less confused, giving your life a pettern,
and stiring you towards an envisononed direction

So someone that has set her heart on being a brilliant academic
will soon find that she spends more time taken actions and making decisions that lead her in that path
while minimizing actions and decisions such as excessive partying
that pulls her away from the path to her destination.
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
xtian perspective of post 120 concept

A lot of new gospel suggests that the tongue is the rudder of ones life
I do not completely agree with this
I believe that the rudder rests somewhere in the 'mind' (a certain decision and envisioning mental faculty)
This in turn would have some relationship with the tongue (spoken words)

(Before I could speak intelligent words, as a baby, my 'mind' was already active.
I remember crawling and staring at the design of the curtain in wonder as sunlight played some tricks on it
I also remember trying to make sense of the oyibo I was seeing on the TV that didnt look like anyone around me)

Jesus prayed in the garden of gethsamene
and all he did was heave, sigh, sweat and speak only a few words as he wrestled internally

If it is simply the spoken word that directs us, then the dumb have no hope
That is my 10kobo
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
121) Like a reed/straw drifting aimlessly in the ocean

Not toughtfull - Toughtfull
Rugged ...........- Dogged
Speed ............- Velocity
Scalar ...........- vector
effort ...........- work

On the other hand, if you have no 'envisioned goal',
you could end up displaying the characteristics mentioned in the left hand in the table above
Being tossed by whatever forces that prevail at the moment

So your friends like Arsenal, you become their fan
Your new friends like Chelsea, you switch to Chelsea

Pastor says Tithe is good, you accept
the same pastor changes his mind about tithing, and you easily accept too.

You take on other peoples visions because you lack yours
and you cry more than the bereaved

Using Postt 118's diagram, Folks and situations can easily take the thoughtless from point 'O'
through points A, B and C
and then bring them back to point 'O' soooooo easilly

look around you... these kind abounds
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by boanerge: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hello,

I’m starting an important business project and I’m teaming up with some top business people who work with a fast-moving, growing company. I am looking for 100 vibrant business leaders, career people, clergymen, etc.

If we could make a good amount of money without interfering with everything else we’ve got going on, would you be open to taking a look at it? Would you like to travel to countries around the world more often meeting with other global partners?
I can’t give you all the details now on this, but I have one of the top leaders of the national expansion as a part of this event and you don't want to miss it.

I know you don’t have a clue yet why I am so excited about this, but you’ll soon see why once you come out to the event. This will be the best decision that you have ever made and I’m looking forward to seeing you then!

Date: May 1, 2013
Time: 11am
Venue: Ikeja, Lagos.
Reserve your seat for FREE. SMS (I will attend, your names,& email) to

Let's Live!
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by Boss13: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2013
esere when are you going to finish this up?
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by maxibrainz: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2013
If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2013
Boss13: esere when are you going to finish this up?

Finish?
I be think say na never ending story naw

But sha
I have finished the main bulk of work
I am just reinforcing earlier points using different paradigms
so that if person to understand one, im fit understand another one
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2013
122) Summary of possibility nodes

If you wan become something
what you need is to set your goal, then make and take decisions and actions that push you in the direction of your goal
Shikena

For many matter
it is advisable that your desired goal is not too rigid
this might make it unacheivable and end up breaking your heart badly

Imagine setting your heart on marrying a girl that is exactly 6feet tall, with bachelors in Accounting from MAULAG with a 1st class, that is ebony in colur to a certain tone, and is from Calabar.
If ever you do find such a girl you might end up being a foooool in-love

The idea is to set a realistic and slightly fluid goal:
The girl will be between 5.6feet to 6.1feet, intelligent and from South South Nigeria
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by chikeorji123(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2013
GOD BLESS U FOR THE EFFORT IT"S TAKE U TO COME UP THIS POST,L HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING IT BUMPER TO BUMPER GATERING A WHOLE LOTS OF POINTS U MAKE..THANKS SO MUCH.ESERE826

l sent u pm.
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2013
wow!!! i wish i were dis intelligent
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by DueTime(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
@esere826, what happened? It's over 1 year since you last enlightened us.
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by dangoteagent: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by esere826: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
DueTime: @esere826, what happened? It's over 1 year since you last enlightened us.
've been busy
hope ur doing good
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by DueTime(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
esere826:
've been busy
hope ur doing good

Yeah, we've been good.

Good to know you are okay.

Hopefully, w'll get to hear from you soon?

Best regards.
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by lekanodejimi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
@esere826,
I consider myself lucky enuff 2 av read this thread of urs. U re such a deep thinker.
I would like to know you more and seek more light from your wealth of knowledge. I wouldn't mind if you send me a mail 2 my address and let's discuss more, lekanodejimi@gmail.com. Would hope to hear from you soon. Thanx.
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by edogho(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2014
@esere826, thanks for sharing, even if i don't agree to all. d village scenerio and d roof top example is just great. will stay in mi head for really long. thanks again..
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by Ugosample(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
When nairaland was still nairaland
now its an advanced joke!
Re: How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing by The5DME(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
U

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? / MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.