Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja (10086 Views)

EFCC And FG Prepare To Go After Patience Jonathan Over N1 Trillion Fraud / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by S2kluv: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Na wa 4 this country.funny
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by ebamma(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
sometimes we criticize for nothing,if the like the should name the road after osama bin laden, that won't stop my car from driving along that road
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by baslone: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
jammyng: Reason(s)?

Fixing or constructing roads without Government's permit is illegal.
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by FriendMark(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bo-large:
WHO DE RULE US SELF GOODLUCK OR PATIENCE?

HOW MANY HAVE BEEN NAMED AFTHER THE HUSBAND? NA ONLY SHE DEY?

THE CHURCH THAT WAS BLAST BY BOKO HARAM SHOULD HAVE BEEN NAMED AFTER HER TOO.
Your pic is hilarious!
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by tarfaadam(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Naso, soon GEJ wil name her afta International airport n
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by usmanyaro17: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Let us just be honest,what is wrong if a road is named after her,haba Nigerians,must we always see the bad side people.Nobody is completely bad,we a ll have our lapses.

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by tarfaadam(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Askd her giv in writen d name which wil be given on d street
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by legendsilver(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Na wao 4 madam gej. Her wings jst day fly like eagle, wel i wil lyk 2 knw if boko haram group can name d nxt bombing afta her ;DNa wao 4 madam gej. Her wings jst day fly like eagle, wel i wil lyk 2 knw if boko haram group can name d nxt bombing afta her :-D
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by stagger: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
The road in question is just about 500 metres and runs in front of the DEPOWA office, and runs to Yaradua barracks, very close to the junior DIA officer's mess. Very small road.

If it was constructed by DEPOWA and they decided to name it after madam (who may even have assisted them with some of the money used), I do not see what is wrong with it.

That area is a military zone so civilians do not even use it.
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by okeybest19(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
MyloXyloto:

Abeg remind me wethin Bola Ige do for Nigeria again. No be that guy wey promise to give us light within few months and wey no fit do anything? Abegi, Patience don contribute more to Naija dan Bola Ige jare.

u sure say u know who b Bola Ige??...wetin concern Bola Ige with promise to give Naija light na
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by S2kluv: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Funny, pls is it not dat illerate,vocabulary woman.If they like, they should name the whole world after Her.
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
okeybest19:

u sure say u know who b Bola Ige??...wetin concern Bola Ige with promise to give Naija light na
u sure say u know nigeria? bola ige na former minister of powe undecidedr
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by stormm: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
miteolu:

You beat me to it grin grin
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by Afam4eva(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
I just hope say accident no go dey happen for that road too often grin
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by S2kluv: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva: I just hope say accident no go dey happen for that road too often grin
wetin u wona bring out
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by EkoIle1: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
gbadexy: People, don't let's rush to blame.
The road is within the barracks and it was privately rehabilitated by a private association which decided t honour the first lady.
I think its good gesture and should be emulated so that people and organisations also look for how to contribute back to the society, not just expecting always

The barracks belongs to the people of Nigeria including the road, not some micky mouse association or that worthless illiterate and attention seeking woman.
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by Caseless: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
talk2hb1: In honor of her Grammar cry
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by Ayoobscom(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Patience don't worry where else do u like to bear ur name..? tell..me now!! uhnmmmm!Uhnmmm white house!

Yeye gov't

1 Like

Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by S2kluv: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
A person dat cant write and spell his husband name correctly.
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
S2kluv: A person dat cant write and spell his husband name correctly.
am sure you meant "a person that can't write and spell her husband's name correctly. undecided
oh well, everybody na patience critique!
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by Pk001(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
All these GEJ Haters, wunna no dey tire?
Just A street inside a barracks linking NAOWA,NAFOWA,NOWA and all other officers wives association offices named after the C in C's wife and you are complaining? Do you want the street to be named after Buhari or Tinubu?
Nonsense
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by chucky234(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Congrats PEJ
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by iykak47: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Is she the first person in Nigeria a road would be named after? What disqualifies her from such honour?
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by 1025: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
one of him pikin name fit be boko and the other haram.
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by onoti(f): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: All Roads in Nigeria are named after political stalwarts. As soon as I enter Aso Rock, I will rename that road after my beautiful wife and the rest after myself. Na wetin dey reign now.
wake up from your sleep! Wen u won enter aso rock?
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by iykak47: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
torkaka: am sure you meant "a person that can't write and spell her husband's name correctly. undecided
oh well, everybody na patience critique!
Kai, this punch is below the belt grin
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by anonimi: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
From time to time one is left wondering just how far will a man (accompanied by his wife) go to show just how clueless he is

Constructed by DEPOWA, finance by. . . . . .
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by tiarabubu: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
You guys should take a chil pill. Area Councils in Abuja now advertise you to pay minimum of 250k and above (or so not sure of the exact figure) to have unnamed roads named after you all in a bid to raise revenue. So very soon am coming to abuja and once am through you'll hear tiarabubu street.
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hope d pipo in dat area will not be infected wit her engrish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by PBundles(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
Its a fact Just got word from a friend living in Abuja that he just cruised down UMBUU LELA Crescent. wink
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by adoniza(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
lol....
Re: Road Named After Patience Jonathan In Abuja by Blueboy0402: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin we all need Patience! If you claim you dont need Patience then go and have your head re-examined.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi / PAP: Bank Accepts Responsibility For Delay In Beneficiaries’ Stipends / The True Meaning Of Black Friday & Why Blacks Must Ignore It (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.