Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Decide To Stay Single Forever! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Decide To Stay Single Forever! (9579 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by richo(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2008
stay single forever? shocked good for you man!! cheesy cheesy
but bare it in mind that you might later have second thoughts and then if i catch you staring or day dreaming at ma princess, am going to burst/mutilate your arse angry
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Gabry(f): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2008
What if I decide to stay single forever? I'm tired of all these loving relationship. my heart was broken so many a time, i can't mend it again. So i decide i'm better off without it and i will remain single forever. Advice me because i'm serious.

Thats what I have decided to be so many years ago and have stayed single for 24 years untill the day God decided to play a fool with me. Among allllllllll the things, he had to send over a Nigerian guy whom is too good to be true. . . . .

The point is that you cannot challenge your destiny as if it is meant to be, it will meant to be. Just dont think about it and just live your life to the fullest. If she is meant for you, than she will be. Ok bobo?
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by AnthonyKil(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2008
BABYYYYYYYYYY I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ogeluv: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2008
my dear the fact that u were hrt broken does not give u the course to take such a drastic decision.all u need to do is take at time for your self and study wht went wrong so that you wont repeat such mistakes.dont rush into anything study your partner dont work with yor sentiment be a realistok you will definitely find someone who will love you.please reconsider your decision.goodluck dear
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by segzicres(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2008
@poster tHank GOD!! d number of men chasin women is reducin!
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by AshtonJake(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2008
segzi cres:

@poster tHank GOD!! d number of men chasin women is reducin!

HAHAH! grin
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by PERO79(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2008
Good idea,but not always easy 4 us,because being we 'r bound to be carried by emotions sometimes in our lives,we always find some 1 to share our joy
& pains wit
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ibobabe(f): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ poster
u will definitely find someone who will be good and true  to you
we've all been through pains and all but that shouldn't stop us from living and hoping. smiley
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ibobabe(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2008
meant to say and not snd,lol
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ogrebuga(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2008
You can use the modify button on the top right side of your post next time. wink
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by ibobabe(f): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2008
thaanks, smiley
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by hardbody: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2009
@poster

Its a good decision, that means one more free chic. Do we have more volunteers please. As for the ladies, yeah, it is also good, that means no more questions on level of committments, we know upfront that you prefer to remain single while i can marry whoever whenever i am willing and ready. Sweet propositions, please more volunteers,
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Harmvirus(f): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
you are not the only one thinking about that.i am too.alot of r/ship nowadays are sooooo fake but one need to keep trying and i will advice you to do the same cos at point in life you will feel lonely and you will need some one.that is just the way it is
Re: I Decide To Stay Single Forever! by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2012
good .more girls for us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man / Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat / SHAMEFUL ACT!! See What Guy Did To His Girlfriend In Public Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.