Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) (47117 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
make una leave my sister alone ooooo, 2face na my ukott! grin grin grin
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Spandy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
ijebabe:
She is actually from Ifiki local government area of Akwa-Ibom state
nope! she is from eket local goverment area not ifiki
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Spandy: nope! she is from eket local goverment area not ifiki
Yaaaay! See the excitement
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by erons002(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ivynwa: The first picture is a bit hot I must say, the 4th picture is nice too but the fashion house that styled her did not do a good public image of themselves as they didn't do a good job there. Her hair is so carelessly done and did not do her justice at all, showing off her skull and having her look terrible.

This tuface woman is a fine girl but what is it about the way she throws things on these days that does not make her look very stylish? She can look better than that, I have seen a picture of her with a jacket and she looked very cute in that pic. They should have given her a sophisticated hairdo even if she must do gel, there are very sophisticated gel styles with sweet designs that would have given her a great look. They better redo the photo shoot for her and make her look lovely because they didn't work hard on that.

Like say u sef fine pass Her
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by tpia5: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Pain(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
She's Damn Okay. Haters Can Go Hug BarbWire

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Yorisb: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
I didn't know she was that pouty? Blimey!
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
I thank God for her.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by osram(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
chipmunkey: undecided undecided undecided I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE HOOKED TUFACE WITH.
SHE USED 'KOB NOR MI'..lol
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Series22(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
Spandy: nope! she is from eket local goverment area not ifiki
i wil not comment on the topic (if she's hot or not) until u tell me where she really hails 4rm
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by phraze(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nice.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by osram(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
SHE USED KOB NOR MI...
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Emmy9ite(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
She looks like my grand mum,she should go for a face surgery.I guess thats why tuface has been cheating on her.

#Emmy9ite cool
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
Omo mehn...

After watching the updated vid,hot is not d word o!

No shape! Face busted without make up.

Btwn y Maliq no shave her armpit na!

Ewwwww....... Nasty!
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
I'll leave it for TuFace to decide. It's not like she's still up for grabs.

Let's move to the Available items sorry girls.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: She's not ugly, but she looks weird lol. I can't explain it.

Make she go open nyash for idibia nau, make she get belle before 2face knocks up another girl.

She has manly features
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex: The lips and the eyes.. kiss kiss kiss

I'm a sucker for chics with strong African features - the chic is HOTTTTT!! kiss kiss

So, basically you kinda, um. . . er. . . like Trannys? :/
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
ijebabe: Mrs 2Face aka Nollywood Star Annie Macaulay. Hot? Hmmmmmmm...

Update with video smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6O4P-_-w0

". . . I yam a stoodent, 500 Lever. . . . "

Why is she turning last word to "R" s?!?!?

Wow.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by klax(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nothing is hot here abeg I mean absolutely nothing is hot in her.

Take a very good close look at this girl you will see that all is make up or photoshop of a thing. As a matter of fact she has already two line run down her face on both side and this make her look like old babe with mary k face lift let her come out on her natural then snap pictureS then you will see that no beauty IS in what i'm seen,
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by passionate88: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
chipmunkey: undecided undecided undecided I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE HOOKED TUFACE WITH.

One man's meat is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by shilling(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
She's pretty but I wish she'd close her mouth lol.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by prico(f): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
Shez stil lukn cute n d pixs r very nice.der is notin u pple wudn't say*haters*
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by IfyMeg(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
She may be pretty but her hairstyle... is not smtin to write home about

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by osazee12(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
She is just there, your average girl.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Azidogen2: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
she is just ok. Her looks is not dashing. sad
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by sexyglo(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
i think she's very much ok
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by megareal: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
ijebabe:
There is no such LG in Akwa Ibom but she is from Akwa Ibom. Her mother is Igbo.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
Your comment carry water. Not easy to find a woman who meets ur wild beauty criteria and has strong character to shun temptations.

basher:

Any guy who marries a woman just because she's "pretty" has seriously "catch ground" (according to my warri people). Pretty girls are 12 for 1 Naira. They are everywhere. However, a woman with a good heart, who you can work with, who'll stay reasonable, who's quite resistant to a sustained seductive attack, who doesn't have emotional baggage & serious personal issues, is not easy to find.

And by the way, she's a fine looking woman & I'll do her with pride wink
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Bluediamond1(f): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
nikkyshyne: Is it me or is it an illusion? She actually looks like Tuface in the 1st picture. undecided
no nikky its not jst u,she actually looks like 2face especially in d 2nd pix.am even surprised u noticed.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by tpia5: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Orikinla: I thank God for her.

do you now.

is she on nl?
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by knockturnal(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2012
ijebabe:
there is no Ifiki LGA in Akwa ibom state, cept u are talking bout the one u created. Get ur facts rite.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ikamefa(f): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2012
photo shopping abi grin grin grin grin werrin una dey call a maaa n she nkan ohhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin

looking at the finished pdts she is pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.