Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) (47114 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
J12:

pssf* . . . Vex for who? . . . That ugly girl?
This is serious o! grin
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
ijebabe:
I'm definitely left out of the segment that knows. Clear it up for me please.
grin fi lé ! If u are still sitting down, u're on a long thing tongue
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ayobase(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
ijebabe:
Ayo, is that the question? By the way, you left your vest in my house last night undecided

Question answered!
LOL....vest?....y not .....
COL!
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2012
Lol some of you will laugh me. I actually hate the lollipop. Looks like the common Blowpop. It would have been more fun and playful if she had one of those giant round lollipops with loads of colors and layers. The lollipop she's holding looks like it was a last-minute prop from the bottom of someone's hand bag.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2012
Interesting
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2012
I don't think she's beautiful
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2012
ogugua88: Lol some of you will laugh me. I actually hate the lollipop. Looks like the common Blowpop. It would have been more fun and playful if she had one of those giant round lollipops with loads of colors and layers. The lollipop she's holding looks like it was a last-minute prop from the bottom of someone's hand bag.
Read between the lines wink
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2012
bennyraz: Interesting
Abeg shift! angry
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2012
ijebabe:
Abeg shift! angry
what is d problem
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ODB1: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
I will still hit
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Ishilove: 3:51am On Jul 23, 2012
She is so NOT!

Too much makeup. She should have gone for a more natural look. And that hairdo is a total turnoff for me
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Ivynwa(f): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2012
ogugua88: Lol some of you will laugh me. I actually hate the lollipop. Looks like the common Blowpop. It would have been more fun and playful if she had one of those giant round lollipops with loads of colors and layers. The lollipop she's holding looks like it was a last-minute prop from the bottom of someone's hand bag.

Wait -o talking about Lollipop, are they showing us how they lick man Tuface up real good?
Singing She lick him like a lollipop. No be me sing am -o na Lil Wayne. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2012
It's too early in the day for that o lol.

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Ivynwa(f): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2012
ogugua88: It's too early in the day for that o lol.

Tell them that girl.
The girls have no time frame on it with Tuface.
He sure is lucky Lol.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by davades(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2012
Ivynwa:

Tell them that girl.
The girls have no time frame on it with Tuface.
He sure is lucky Lol.
Have a great monday Ogugua.

@Ivynwa so u are still alive...jes read a post now dt u posted in 2010 abt a guy OCCULTIST...@a time I was afraid later I talk to maself dt dis is an empty threat...that's why I want to check on u, av sent u a mail
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Ivynwa(f): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
davades:
@Ivynwa so u are still alive...jes read a post now dt u posted in 2010 abt a guy OCCULTIST...@a time I was afraid later I talk to maself dt dis is an empty threat...that's why I want to check on u, av sent u a mail

How can I not be alive Sweetie? grin I am alive and loving life. I haven't gotten your mail yet, I only got a PM notification which I replied
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by davades(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ivynwa:

How can I not be alive Sweetie? grin I am alive and loving life. I haven't gotten your mail yet, I only got a PM notification which I replied

Good, av sent a msg nw !
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by bisi16(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2012
chipmunkey: undecided undecided undecided I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE HOOKED TUFACE WITH.
When a woman sticks with u thru ur struggling days, even if she worwor like obj, she worth putting a ring on her finger..

7 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2012
bisi16:
When a woman sticks with u thru ur struggling days, even if she worwor like obj, she worth putting a ring on her finger..
I still can't understand why he was putting his 'ding-dong' into every coochie. A girl that has stuck with you deserves some faithfullness from you,right?

I just can't understand men undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
A behind the scene video of the photoshoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6O4P-_-w0
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by tpapi: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge: Isn't she Brazilian Yoruba or pure Yoruba?

I read something about those MacCauley names
she is proudly an akwa ibomite

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by chii8(f): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
ijebabe:
Ayo, is that the question? By the way, you left your vest in my house last night undecided
o babe la hot ooo,anyway dat girl looks bony 2 me n it seems she wl age more dan 2face
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by kaydibs(f): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
She looks like she's trying to hard abeg. Pictures like this are meant to give an effortless impression. She no get am!

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Ortis: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
[/size][/font][/color][/quote] grin
sexkillz:

And whats with the lollipop? Smh.
[/size][/font][/color]
HMMMM may b we should set up a committee 2 investigate d lollipop tin...ok
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Sylverbox(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
ijebabe:
She is actually from Ifiki local government area of Akwa-Ibom state
there is no such place like Ifiki LGA in AkwaIbom state. tongue
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Omolola1(f): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pretty Yes, Hot No
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Hemanwel(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: She's ok! Too much makeup

Abeg shift!Wetin u dis omo Mushin sabi?u fink say na dat Map of Africa wey u dey draw 4 face?
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by dani1luv: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Who is Annie Macaulay? undecided undecided angry
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
She's HOTTTTT for a Nigerian girl.. cool
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
The lips and the eyes.. kiss kiss kiss

I'm a sucker for chics with strong African features - the chic is HOTTTTT!! kiss kiss
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sylverbox: there is no such place like Ifiki LGA in AkwaIbom state. tongue
Oh really? You must be from Akwa Ibom, gist me na smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.