Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) (47116 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 01, 2012
She is unbelievably ugly, incredibly thin and has a sordid annoyingly nauseating anger provoking voice. Her armpit appears to be badly shaven. The face full of bad combinations of assorted powders. The color on her nails diametrically at odds with her dress, what a woeful dress sense. The eyes lashes together with lipstick are way too heavy. The lower teeth, if you look carefully, appear to be irritatingly dirty. Ebibaimere eeee, bring something before I vomit. She is a paragon of ugliness and dirtiness raise to power twenty. Poor stuffs, if she opens it , I will spit on it and move on with my life.

Too bad for a great guy like Tu Face.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by bros856: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2012
@Yoruba Omoge, Annie Macaulay is from Esit Urua village, Eket Local Government, Akwa Ibom State. The same area with Ini Edo. So make no mistake, sorry she is not yoruba.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by atilla(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2012
Shes hot but with all this make up shes def NOT
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by yemmy19(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]she hot or nt ♍ΑKΕ̲̣̣̣̥ we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ run nii
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by deelicious: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2012
bayooooooo: She is unbelievably ugly, incredibly thin and has a sordid annoyingly nauseating anger provoking voice. Her armpit appears to be badly shaven. The face full of bad combinations of assorted powders. The color on her nails diametrically at odds with her dress, what a woeful dress sense. The eyes lashes together with lipstick are way too heavy. The lower teeth, if you look carefully, appear to be irritatingly dirty. Ebibaimere eeee, bring something before I vomit. She is a paragon of ugliness and dirtiness raise to power twenty. Poor stuffs, if she opens it , I will spit on it and move on with my life.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2012
bayooooooo: She is unbelievably ugly, incredibly thin and has a sordid annoyingly nauseating anger provoking voice. Her armpit appears to be badly shaven. The face full of bad combinations of assorted powders. The color on her nails diametrically at odds with her dress, what a woeful dress sense. The eyes lashes together with lipstick are way too heavy. The lower teeth, if you look carefully, appear to be irritatingly dirty. Ebibaimere eeee, bring something before I vomit. She is a paragon of ugliness and dirtiness raise to power twenty. Poor stuffs, if she opens it , I will spit on it and move on with my life.

Hey u Hypocrite... Bring out ur Girlfriend or Fiancee or Wife and Lets c Her and Access her... tonguetonguetongue
Or r u Gay Dat u could speak like dis?
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by nwanioma(f): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2012
She's not HOT! She is just there! regular chick!
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by xJaysonx(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2012
Wow, she what happiness can do, shes added weight so quickly....lol
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Maigigz(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2012
shes fyn but d makeup is 2much
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by bibina: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2012
ijebabe:
She is actually from Ifiki local government area of Akwa-Ibom state

my friend don't be stupid, there is no LGA like Ifiki in Akwa Abasi Ibom state. Please give full respect to that State
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Onims1(f): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2012

haba!!! U badt gan ni...wetin she do u nah?
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2012

Patrick dey NL? Oh boi u af penumbra d umbra for dis matter. grin grin grin
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by bittyend(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
Nigerian girls are fugly! undecided undecided
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
bibina:

my friend don't be stupid, there is no LGA like Ifiki in Akwa Abasi Ibom state. Please give full respect to that State
WTF is this? Are you high? How is my comment disrespectful? The fate of "Akwa Abasi Ibom" lies in my hands abi? Nonsense!
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
bittyend: Nigerian girls are fugly! undecided undecided
And I bet ur a fine a[i]ss[/i] nicca right? undecided
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
ijebabe:
WTF is this? Are you high? How is my comment disrespectful? The fate of "Akwa Abasi Ibom" lies in my hands abi? Nonsense!
Nne easy.... grin
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by cbaba: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
nwani oma: She's not HOT! She is just there! regular chick!
What did You say? Look at this girl's shoulders now! Haba. The thing is you girls are just seeing 2face instead of looking at Anne! She used to be very lean but this small fat is incredible. I know it hurts that some of u r not in the spotlight but we cant have it all.Hell, Anne might even envy some girls on this forum. Its all about complex to me if you are looking at this strong-willed Nigerian Lady and say stuff you know isnt tru,well maybe just to make you girls feel good.
ps: why r some males hating? I will neva understand Boys totally o! Tufiakwa....wetin una dey even talk 4 here. Just say something nice and move on,well except if u are gay,which is understandable.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
c-baba:
What did You say? Look at this girl's shoulders now! Haba. The thing is you girls are just seeing 2face instead of looking at Anne! She used to be very lean but this small fat is incredible. I know it hurts that some of u r not in the spotlight but we cant have it all.Hell, Anne might even envy some girls on this forum. Its all about complex to me if you are looking at this strong-willed Nigerian Lady and say stuff you know isnt tru,well maybe just to make you girls feel good.
ps: why r some males hating? I will neva understand Boys totally o! Tufiakwa....wetin una dey even talk 4 here. Just say something nice and move on,well except if u are gay,which is understandable.
U say wetin? Guy ur points are all over,still trying hard to find sense in nonsense.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by echobee(f): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
true talk
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by msogold(f): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
pretty/hot....nah, i dont think so. Bt she is okay....sha....just d hair stylist spoilt ha luk....if u undastnd wat i mean wink
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by ijebabe: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nne easy.... grin
No mind me jor, I forget say na NL I dey grin
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by alorauzoms(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Chai chai......Tubaba don chop rat poison
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by AustinX(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by kinkie(f): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
J12: 'Uglier' than tuface
shut up! mugu! are u any beta
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
"Whst's your beauty secret"

"I don't have any secret. . . "

Girl stop!! We saw how you look before makeup. . . . .so obviously, that's your secret.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by doctorgold(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
artificial everything! mschew
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Eleazarrh(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Why the beef? The babe fine no be lie. Haters can hang themselves. Tubaba sef na fine boy. But seriously, the woman is beautiful but a more glamorous hair do would have been better. She's still on point anyways.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Emmexzy(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
Wat is the probz with u guyz,the gurl is fucking beautiful,re u guyz jealous or sumtin and stop lamenting abt the makeup nd if u knw u ave a probz with the make up go Bleep urselve off,..rubbish
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by prospero5(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2012
naug
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by prospero5(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2012
so na my vilage girl u de insult? taki time o. eket ne de produce ikpon like u.
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by AlabaSlim: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Any guy who marries a woman just because she's "pretty" has seriously "catch ground" (according to my warri people). Pretty girls are 12 for 1 Naira. They are everywhere. However, a woman with a good heart, who you can work with, who'll stay reasonable, who's quite resistant to a sustained seductive attack, who doesn't have emotional baggage & serious personal issues, is not easy to find.

And by the way, she's a fine looking woman & I'll do her with pride wink[/quote]
u hav said it all & dis is a CHALLENGE 2 d ladies includin d married ones.
almost everitym i KIP cin married men CHEAT on dier wives wit all JOY meanin therez no PEACE in dier matrimonial homes
Re: Annie Macaulay aka Mrs 2face: Hot Or Not (WITH VIDEO) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2012
Alaba_Slim: Any guy who marries a woman just because she's "pretty" has seriously "catch ground" (according to my warri people). Pretty girls are 12 for 1 Naira. They are everywhere. However, a woman with a good heart, who you can work with, who'll stay reasonable, who's quite resistant to a sustained seductive attack, who doesn't have emotional baggage & serious personal issues, is not easy to find.

And by the way, she's a fine looking woman & I'll do her with pride wink
u hav said it all & dis is a CHALLENGE 2 d ladies includin d married ones.
almost everitym i KIP cin married men CHEAT on dier wives wit all JOY meanin therez no PEACE in dier matrimonial homes
It doesn't necessarily mean peace don't exist in such marriage, it simply means some men were born greedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.