Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan (18390 Views)

Non-Remittance Of Recovered Loot: Reps Threaten To Arrest EFCC Boss / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension / Reps Threaten To Arrest Okonjo-Iweala Over N4.5trn Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by owusagi: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
In as much as i'm not happy with jonathans way of leadership [though i love him] i hate those Reps because they are more currupt than jona whom they are threatning to impeach. rather than making laws that can enhance security[for life and properties] they are busy talking about budget .my surprise is why can't these bokos invade them [the reps ie mark and co.] in the house while making this rubish laws and blow them up! they are the problem we are facing today as a country; please they are your true targets...
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by Pukkah: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon Pukkah, don't be too smarter than what you can contain. Let me do the faintest honour of quoting you and a permission to disapoint you.

* * * MY RESPONSE * * *

Am i still "coming to terms" with you? OR have i disappointed you? Oh c'mon. .I sure do!

On one hand, you stated that it (politics) is powered by speculation and 'intentions'? On the other hand, you stated that the same thing, which is a speculation, is a definite script (your words). Ask yourself, isn't this clearly contradictory?

I ask again, do you know the difference between something that is speculative and something that is definite?

Do you realize that it is so exasperating to teach you? You're so ignorant and easily confused; yet so haughty and arrogant!
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by DExplorer1: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Pukkah:

On one hand, you stated that it (politics) is powered by speculation and 'intentions'? On the other hand, you stated that the same thing, which is a speculation, is a definite script (your words). Ask yourself, isn't this clearly contradictory?

I ask again, do you know the difference between something that is speculative and something that is definite?

Do you realize that it is so exasperating to teach you? You're so ignorant and easily confused; yet so haughty and arrogant!

C'mon friend, if you want to be heard in a somewhat debate, not this way! It makes you look clueless and your thoughts so cheap. That can't be a way to drive your point home, you should know better. You have quoted me with the wrong content on several occasions, i will accept that as a flaw on your side. I responded to you base on every post made and where did you get this from?

Pukkah: you stated that the same thing, which is a speculation, is a definite script (your words)

and if your highlighted was on this

D-explorer:
@PUKKAH, I hope you understand that TRUENAIJAGUY's comment wasn't speculation but a definite script

then i accept that you're extremely confused than myself and i'll clear your ignorance.

I recall, i said the actions of Femi Gbajabiamila was a definite script been acted as instructed by his 'oga' BUT you called it "SPECULATIONS" and my reponse was "politics is powered by intentions and speculations". So where did you get this line from?

Pukkah: the same thing, which is a speculation, is a definite script

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by lookmangiw(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
centje: See d length of break they r givin themselves wit d salaries more than dat of obama. Hw many nigerians get dat kinda break,even wit d peanuts they recieve as salary in mist of rising inflation. Armed robbers and rogues...i dey laugh wit obj...they r doin their job..they r paid to talk nt to act...so d threat is welcomed. After all lawangate is stil on. However gudluck shuld sit up coz nigerians are losin faith in him daily.
they are losing or they have lost faith in him.
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by Pukkah: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon friend, if you want to be heard in a somewhat debate, not this way! It makes you look clueless and your thoughts so cheap. That can't be a way to drive your point home, you should know better. You have quoted me with the wrong content on several occasions, i will accept that as a flaw on your side. I responded to you base on every post made and where did you get this from?

and if your highlighted was on this

then i accept that you're extremely confused than myself and i'll clear your ignorance.

I recall, i said the actions of Femi Gbajabiamila was a definite script been acted as instructed by his 'oga' BUT you called it "SPECULATIONS" and my reponse was "politics is powered by intentions and speculations". So where did you get this line from?

Can you provide at least one proof of this definite script?
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by lookmangiw(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2012
House of rogues and thieves threaten to impeach the president. Mr president, this is a wake up call for you, make you quickly arrange 360 ghana must go bags for them.
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by Obinoscopy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
The Reps should look for better things to do. Hasn't other leaders been guity of this same poor budget implementation. Why are now venting all their anger on GEJ.
What they should do is to pass a resolution urging GEJ to implement the 2012 Budget fully and not threatening him.
I suspect they are annoyed with the way the SSS smeared the image of one of their esteemed member
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by pokkadot: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
hahahahahahahahahah

Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by suwailad(f): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Idiats, they should impeach him now due to the failure of the nigerian system if they are to keep this discombobulated entity called niger-area intact
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by Ahasco(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
berem: Na today? Every time they threaten to impeach him and yet they won't do it! Abeg make I hear word jare!

And what's your f*king take on that?
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by Ahasco(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
berem: Na today? Every time they threaten to impeach him and yet they won't do it! Abeg make I hear word jare!

And what's your f*king take on that? الأبله
Re: Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by KriTic24A: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Believe That And You'll Believe Anything...

I have never witness any process of impeachment against any president in Nigeria.
They are broke, no doubt!!
The president must be co-axed to re-imburse their over-sized pocket.
May be their G-M-G bags for the quarter had been diverted by another smart OVERFED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Stay In Defence House Not Because Of ‘juju’ In Aso Rock / Adeosun Explains Nigeria’s Borrowing Plans To Fund Capital Projects

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.