Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians (17300 Views)

See The Kind Of Business This Man Engages In To Take Care Of His Family(photo) / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 1:15am On Jul 21, 2012
Litmus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXj69RAUIbs

Ghana men argue like women

It's been funny reading through these post especially with the Nigerians struggling to argue with the Ghanaians. I felt a real sympathy for the Nigerians.

I don't think Nigerian people really understand the nature of Ghana people that they are dealing with. I think this is because Ghana and Ghanians don't figure much in most Nigerian peoples thinking.

Anyway, one of the the things Nigerians have to understand is that you cant argue with a Ghanaian. Ghanaian men argue like women (sorry women)while Nigerian men argue like men. I don't know what it is but i have this idea that maybe because one or two influential tribes in Ghana are Matrilineal, Ghana men or a particular section,have developed the female characteristics of being sneaky, unprincipled and nasty.

let me just add that characteristics mentioned above are tolerable in women.

grin grin grin grin grin Is that the best you got?? grin grin grin grin grin grin How can I be a woman when I have been putting your girls in your place!

Keep your typing out of my face!!Ghanaman will always be on top and you on bottom! It is the natural order O!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2012
Nigeria the Champion of having S-e-x!

That is the only category you win in! 170 million!! EHHHHHHHH

A naija man will even f-u-c-k a donkey!!!

Ohhhhhh!

hmmmmm

grin grin grin

I am ready to stop trolling when the respect gets to the right level!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin smoothcrim! grin grin grin grin grin u can't be terrorizing these nigerian apes like this ooooo.......what have these poor-no electricity having, generator fumes inhaling (that is why they tend to have fat nostrils grin*for reference, search mr. ibu grin*) apes done to u my dear brother, and then petrodolla- the nigerian apes killa came in grin grin grin.........all I can say is, nigerian men are puss!es-pretending to be tuff and this thread is an evidence grin grin grin see them gettikng hurt cuz u raised their green-white-green skirts grin grin grin grin grin

smoothcrim and petrodolla!!!!!!!!!!! y'all keepzzz it up grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:38am On Jul 21, 2012
Paul John:

I think you a literate to understand the bolded part. And please I'll appreciate it if you don't quote me again.

My guy, you dey craze? Who are you, a nigerian, to tell me what to do and what not to do? You sound very fuellish. Fuc-k you!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:40am On Jul 21, 2012
^^^ petro! abeg ask the bobo wht he go do u if u quote am.......kwasiaba, am sure he won't be able to reply now cuz his generator fuel got run out.......I can only picture how dark their neighborhoods wud look like @ night......tho I'v seen it a couple of times in their movies, its always obvious the house they shooting the movie in, is the only house wit light in the whole neighborhood....wit a an ocean of darkness @ the background
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by PaulJohn1: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2012
PetroDolla:

My guy, you dey craze? Who are you, a nigerian, to tell me what to do and what not to do? You sound very fuellish. Fuc-k you!

Grow up and stop kidding. Those highlighted words are for little ones. My bro, be a man of yourself.
Peace....
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by PetroDolla: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin grin smoothcrim! grin grin grin grin grin u can't be terrorizing these nigerian apes like this ooooo.......what have these poor-no electricity having, generator fumes inhaling (that is why they tend to have fat nostrils grin*for reference, search mr. ibu grin*) apes done to u my dear brother, and then petrodolla- the nigerian apes killa came in grin grin grin.........all I can say is, nigerian men are puss!es-pretending to be tuff and this thread is an evidence grin grin grin see them gettikng hurt cuz u raised their green-white-green skirts grin grin grin grin grin

smoothcrim and petrodolla!!!!!!!!!!! y'all keepzzz it up grin grin

Otumfour, welcome to the noisy world of self-righteous demons. the apes are hiding their mr.ibu-like fat nostrils. grin grin grin choi, you don finish them be dat! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by PaulJohn1: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2012
otumfour: ^^^ petro! abeg ask the bobo wht he go do u if u quote am.......kwasiaba, am sure he won't be able to reply now cuz his generator fuel got run out.......I can only picture how dark their neighborhoods wud look like @ night......tho I'v seen it a couple of times in their movies, its always obvious the house they shooting the movie in, is the only house wit light in the whole neighborhood....wit a an ocean of darkness @ the background

Good for you. you're happy now?
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2012
lol! nigeria! a country where muthafuckaz be carrying gallons @ the back of their cars like an African woman carrying a baby @ the back and after buying fuel for their car, dem go remember say light no dey, so dem 4 buy fuel put gallon take go house 4 generator.....how tha furk do u guys do it .....ur government really have it easy mahn.......e no be Ghana ooooo

TENK GOD AM A GHANAIAN grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 21, 2012
Ped dollar or prick, kid go to bed n don't developd high blood pressure on this site. An ant can never stage a fight with an elephant
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigeria the Champion of having S-e-x!

Ohhhhhh!

hmmmmm

grin grin grin

a 12 yo ghanaian girl screwed a 4 yo ghanaian boy....not any better
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Naijamericana: 5:11am On Jul 21, 2012
ifihearam: If Nigeria is habitable for businesses with every good thing in place,what gives common Ghana the effrontery to tax us 300k$$ before starting up a business. The most annoying thing is that ghana only have steady power supply that's phuckin all.

Yep, steady power supply and no boko haram. For some people in nigeria, that would be considered paradise! angry

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Naijamericana: 5:13am On Jul 21, 2012
mukina2:

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/41511-fg-engages-ghana-on-trade-discrimination-against-nigerians

As long as we let our leaders continue to degrade nigeria, we will continue to be insulted by other nations.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigeria the Champion of having S-e-x!

Ohhhhhh!

hmmmmm

grin grin grin

ugly lazy animal, listen to citi news, joy news, ghanaweb.com. All u will hear everyday in ghana is a father pregnated his daughter, a 62 years old man rape a 4 years girl child etc. Just yestarday at keta, volta region, court sentence 45 years old juju priest to 20 in prison, because his father 9 children to her own daughter. OH God of mercy, the same yestarday, a court at kpando, volta region, sentence 72 years grandpa to 7 years in prison for raping his granddaughter in the cemetary. 92% of ghana female child had being rape or abuse by their blood father or grandpa before she reach 18. 98% of ghanaian women gave birth out of wed lock and that resulted 98% bastards which u and Jerry Rawlings are among. Answer my question, Jerry Rawling that obroni( white man) bastard that rule u and ur father, fore father 20 years with iron hand, killed and imprison Asantis and others run away to Nigeria, Ivory coast etc to do shoe shining, clearning nigerians toliets, using their fat smelling ugly wives for cheap prostitution for them to eat. And that resulted ghana must go bag which u lazy shameless fools in ghana call the same bag ghana must go bag in ghana. Ugly lazy animal, answer my question, who is the father of that obroni bastard called jerry rawlings that killed, jailed and rule u, ur father, ur grandfather with iron hand for 20 years ?
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2012
Cusubaba: ugly lazy animal, listen to citi news, joy news, ghanaweb.com. All u will hear everyday in ghana is a father pregnated his daughter, a 62 years old man rape a 4 years girl child etc. Just yestarday at keta, volta region, court sentence 45 years old juju priest to 20 in prison, because his father 9 children to her own daughter. OH God of mercy, the same yestarday, a court at kpando, volta region, sentence 72 years grandpa to 7 years in prison for raping his granddaughter in the cemetary. 92% of ghana female child had being rape or abuse by their blood father or grandpa before she reach 18. 98% of ghanaian women gave birth out of wed lock and that resulted 98% bastards which u and Jerry Rawlings are among. Answer my question, Jerry Rawling that obroni( white man) bastard that rule u and ur father, fore father 20 years with iron hand, killed and imprison Asantis and others run away to Nigeria, Ivory coast etc to do shoe shining, clearning nigerians toliets, using their fat smelling ugly wives for cheap prostitution for them to eat. And that resulted ghana must go bag which u lazy shameless fools in ghana call the same bag ghana must go bag in ghana. Ugly lazy animal, answer my question, who is the father of that obroni bastard called jerry rawlings that killed, jailed and rule u, ur father, ur grandfather with iron hand for 20 years ?

From your post history I can see you are an Igbo Boko ... Do you really want to get it with me grin grin grin grin grin grin

You seem to have learned nothing about Ghana grin grin grin I mean if I looked at your post history and this is your people... You are the Ugliest in Africa I have seen to be far!!!

[img]http://gdb.voanews.eu/75C8C2A8-F506-4532-8997-E5D6503D6DB8_mw800_s.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/Sb-c4xYLFNI/AAAAAAAAC9k/Q68pZeZjBQA/s400/alao+akala.JPG[/img]

This is the highest level of Ugliness I have ever seen in West Africa!!!

Definitely not a Ghanaian race!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All your statistics are a joke!!

Stop barking Boko!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you living under Ghanaian leadership you Ugly pigs!! grin grin grin grin

I looked into your people history and realized your dirty dumb ugly people tried to separate from Nigeria and you were castrated like dogs by your Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba Masters!!!!! Now you are a lost soul searching for something!! You won't find it in GH Igbo Bakassi! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Go beg your masters for your dignity and stop kissing our a$$!!!!

wink wink wink

I look at this and I realize why I don't want you tribal handicaps(Nigerians) in Ghana. You are very sick people all you Nigerian Bokos!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If care is not taken we may become like you ugly people then what??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep barking and everyday will be like Bakassi!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All joking aside this topic is getting boring!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Nigerians in Ghana are very very sick people and you can see why any sane country will want them out! What type of bad guests are these!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

You run from your Generator fumes filled state to come run propaganda against the new one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You filthy nasty Boko RATs!!!! grin grin grin grin
Start thinking straight before I put you in check!!! See unlike Nigeria, you are not a citizen when outside your garbage fumes filled state so, people in GH don't have to deal with you Tribal minded handicaps!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I have no boundaries Boko's If you take me to the gutter I will meet you there...

I can insult your forefathers, ancestors whatever! As long as you choose not to debate properly you will be deal with by a fierce person!! grin grin grin grin

Once again if you go to the gutter I will meet you there and take it even lower!!!

A dirty Igbo Boko got the nerve to bark at me!! What??

WHO!!!

I did not even know you dogs existed till I came on this tribal handicap forum! Where every group insults. Well, I can join that game but, I punch to knock out!!!

Is Samuel Peter an Igbo Boko

Post Colonial Igbo history summed up in one picture!!!

BAKASSI@@@@!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be careful who you insult Boko, they may knock you out!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You tribally minded Handicaps have a long way to go. You are where Ghana was in 1700!!

You are firmly 300 years behind us and it will take you 300 years to reach where we have today.

I hate to say it Igbo Boko but, the Biafra dream of yours was one of the most pathetic uprisings in the history of these parts of West Africa. Never has a movement been so ill planned, rooted in selfishness, barbarian in nature, and utterly selfish as that failed attempt at Ethnic hegemony!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin

You see, that type of thinking is what has you Boko's 300 years behind us! Pure selfish Ethnocentric objectives!!! Yes, we are not perfect but, it will take you 3 centuries to be where we are!!

So, while in Ghana kissing our a$$ take some notes because without hard lessons you tribal handicaps will forever be in misery and forever be under our boot!!!

A brother will always tell it like it is!!! grin grin grin grin grin

BOKO!!!! wink wink wink wink tongue shocked

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2012
Does anybody else want to get knocked out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin List your Ethnic group and I will stomp you OO!!!

You see after being here for a bit I know just how to get at you people! It is too simple! You are pathetic!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Another thing I realized about you people is none of you actually care about Nigeria. It is many states within a state. So, unless I insult your Ethnic groups you won't feel a thing. You feel no connection to the actual state and just view it as a place you are trapped in!

Every ethnic group views themselves as a member of that group before the country so, when I insult Nigeria you feel nothing! You just say oh, that's not me!!

YOU RATS!!

you have no dignity, no honor, no sense of what is right!! No national pride!! You are not much different from a 1700's west African barbarian!!

In fact this is exactly as they thought back then!

Your Master Lord Lugard, surely left you in quagmire!! The most wicked selfish a$$hole to govern Nigeria. Worse than all your post-colonial criminal tribal leaders who left you in your current abyss!!

Change your ways and view yourselves as one people!!

I doubt you can but, at least try!!

When I call you Boko's you are likely thinking(Oh he is just talking about those Hausa/Fulani's!! When I was insulting Yoruba's on another thread you just watched it and many were secretly happy!! When I say Bakassi you think, oh he is just talking about the Crossriver people... Now that I have jumped on the Igbo's I know some of you are smiling thinking! Damn right!!!. It is all tribal with you people!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wake up OOOO!!!!! wink wink wink
Wake up
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

From your post history I can see you are an Igbo Boko ... Do you really want to get it with me grin grin grin grin grin grin

You seem to have learned nothing about Ghana grin grin grin I mean if I looked at your post history and this is your people... You are the Ugliest in Africa I have seen to be far!!!

[img]http://gdb.voanews.eu/75C8C2A8-F506-4532-8997-E5D6503D6DB8_mw800_s.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/Sb-c4xYLFNI/AAAAAAAAC9k/Q68pZeZjBQA/s400/alao+akala.JPG[/img]

This is the highest level of Ugliness I have ever seen in West Africa!!!

Definitely not a Ghanaian race!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All your statistics are a joke!!

Stop barking Boko!

Why are you living under Ghanaian leadership you Ugly pigs!! grin grin grin grin

I looked into your people history and realized your dirty dumb ugly people tried to separate from Nigeria and you were castrated like dogs by your Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba Masters!!!!! Now you are a lost soul searching for something!! You won't find it in GH Igbo Bakassi! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Go beg your masters for your dignity and stop kissing our a$$!!!!

wink wink wink

I look at this and I realize why I don't want you tribal handicaps(Nigerians) in Ghana. You are very sick people all you Nigerian Bokos!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If care is not taken we may become like you ugly people then what??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep barking and everyday will be like Bakassi!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All joking aside this topic is getting boring!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Nigerians in Ghana are very very sick people and you can see why any sane country will want them out! What type of bad guests are these!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

You run from your Generator fumes filled state to come run propaganda against the new one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You filthy nasty Boko RATs!!!! grin grin grin grin
Start thinking straight before I put you in check!!! See unlike Nigeria, you are not a citizen when outside your garbage fumes filled state so, people in GH don't have to deal with you Tribal minded handicaps!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I have no boundaries Boko's If you take me to the gutter I will meet you there...

I can insult your forefathers, ancestors whatever! As long as you choose not to debate properly you will be deal with by a fierce person!! grin grin grin grin

Once again if you go to the gutter I will meet you there and take it even lower!!!

A dirty Igbo Boko got the nerve to bark at me!! What??

WHO!!!

I did not even know you dogs existed till I came on this tribal handicap forum! Where every group insults. Well, I can join that game but, I punch to knock out!!!

Is Samuel Peter an Igbo Boko

Post Colonial Igbo history summed up in one picture!!!

BAKASSI@@@@!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be careful who you insult Boko, they may knock you out!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You tribally minded Handicaps have a long way to go. You are where Ghana was in 1700!!

You are firmly 300 years behind us and it will take you 300 years to reach where we have today.

I hate to say it Igbo Boko but, the Biafra dream of yours was one of the most pathetic uprisings in the history of these parts of West Africa. Never has a movement been so ill planned, rooted in selfishness, barbarian in nature, and utterly selfish as that failed attempt at Ethnic hegemony!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin

You see, that type of thinking is what has you Boko's 300 years behind us! Pure selfish Ethnocentric objectives!!! Yes, we are not perfect but, it will take you 3 centuries to be where we are!!

So, while in Ghana kissing our a$$ take some notes because without hard lessons you tribal handicaps will forever be in misery and forever be under our boot!!!

A brother will always tell it like it is!!! grin grin grin grin grin

BOKO!!!! wink wink wink wink tongue shocked
ugly lazy animal, i can't see that ur a jobless bitter man. Am through with u because am going to work and plz today is saturday and i know u can't miss today funeral, plz go and eat, drink kpetishi and dance azonto. And after that u reap ur younger sister because that is what u ghanaian men knows best. I forgive ugly lazy ghanaian like u because " ignorance is sole reason the rat threatens the cat" plz before i forget citi fm annouce this morning that chinese illegal gold miners used guns to send ur ghana police and king and indigines of Asanti Mapong away from their community. So plz go there and show ur strength. Thanks, God bless
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim: Does anybody else want to get knocked out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin List your Ethnic group and I will stomp you OO!!!

You see after being here for a bit I know just how to get at you people! It is too simple! You are pathetic!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Another thing I realized about you people is none of you actually care about Nigeria. It is many states within a state. So, unless I insult your Ethnic groups you won't feel a thing. You feel no connection to the actual state and just view it as a place you are trapped in!

Every ethnic group views themselves as a member of that group before the country so, when I insult Nigeria you feel nothing! You just say oh, that's not me!!

YOU RATS!!

you have no dignity, no honor, no sense of what is right!! No national pride!! You are not much different from a 1700's west African barbarian!!

In fact this is exactly as they thought back then!

Your Master Lord Lugard, surely left you in quagmire!! The most wicked selfish a$$hole to govern Nigeria. Worse than all your post-colonial criminal tribal leaders who left you in your current abyss!!

Change your ways and view yourselves as one people!!

I doubt you can but, at least try!!

When I call you Boko's you are likely thinking(Oh he is just talking about those Hausa/Fulani's!! When I was insulting Yoruba's on another thread you just watched it and many were secretly happy!! When I say Bakassi you think, oh he is just talking about the Crossriver people... Now that I have jumped on the Igbo's I know some of you are smiling thinking! Damn right!!!. It is all tribal with you people!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wake up OOOO!!!!! wink wink wink
Wake up

To reiterate!!! grin grin I'm done!! It is all with love!!! wink wink wink

One love!! cool
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

To reiterate!!! grin grin I'm done!! It is all with love!!! wink wink wink

One love!! cool

OH NOW IT'S LOVE!!! *sigh*

*sings* let's get together and be all right
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by TheGeneral1(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2012
bigdoo: Ghana people hate Nigerians with a passion. I cannot tell you enough about my experience with them in London either at workplace or in business. I would never go to Ghana to do business as a Nigerian.
we don't need you! is that the reason why if Nigerians come to Ghana they change their names? tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by TheGeneral1(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2012
steph7: The area I stay in PH, power supply is relatively steady, once in a while we have 23 hours light steady , on a bad day 18-21 hours light and once in a blue moon 24 hours.its been like this for months and it only gets bad when there is a fault. Nigeria is gradually getting there, let ghana be dere forming
where i stay in Ghana, there is no single light off for the last 3 months.

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by TheGeneral1(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
SmoothCrim:

And a few years before that thousands of Naija's were sent packing... grin grin grin grin grin

You see, at least we did it within the law back then while your Boko gov. just randomly deported and STOLE peoples property!!!

You called it the greatest day in the post colonial history of your country Nigga-Area(Nigeria) and named a bag after it! Ghana must GO! You yelled grin grin grin grin

After that you better always follow the laws when in Ghana!!!

Otherwise I will sh1t in Goodlucks palace and call it free movement!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by TheGeneral1(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2012
I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR YORUBAS WHO LIVE IN GHANA
SmoothCrim:

You Boko's are VERY UGLY! The Ugliest bunch of dogs in Africa grin grin grin grin grin Every time I see one of you I vomit! All of you look like you survived an abortion! An Experiment gone wrong!!! The Ugliest in West Africa grin grin grin grin

If I was given the option of being a dog or one of you Nigerian Boko's the answer would be bark bark!

Even a dog will not want to be one of you grin grin grin grin grin

You see I can insult with the best of them and like most Ghanaians I pack a big punch!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by TheGeneral1(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2012
THEN STAY IN UR BELOVED COUNTRY AND DIE OF POVERTY! I HAVE NEVER MET A NIGERIAN WHO IS PROUD OF HIS COUNTRY. CAN U SAY THAT ABT GHANA?
klax: @binger: I think the are paying us back in our own coin...'ghana-must-go' was a blessing in disguise.

Pls bros stop talking about Ghana must go era did you forgot what Ghana did to us in in Late 60's?
Go and read history very well you will understand, go and read Allien Compliance Law in Late 60's in these fucking
"i d i o t s slowpoke white man worshippers called Ghanian" what they did to Nigerians then in their country and it was paid back during Buhari regime and now they have started it again but this time around the pay back is going to be total slavery of entire Ghana I have said it before and will say it over no matter what went up must surely one day come down if the option they want is for us to hate them fine but let them remember there are still thousands of Ghanians still in Nigeria till now the pay back may be brutal than what they expect. "Silly clown".
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by TheGeneral1(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2012
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue YOUR PRESIDENT WAS A FISHERMAN! MY PRESIDENT HAD HIS PHD WHEN HE WAS 27 YEARS OLD AND TODAY HE IS 68. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT!
adamscuti: hey fool watch ur stinky ghanian mouth,u son of a bitch who is also a bitch..i hate u pple with all my life,no ghanain idoit will dear try 9ja,is jst a bunch of idoit in a disguisting land.No sane nigerian will live there,is jst d lunatics&mind u,there a bunch of idoit ghanains roaming d street here&i think d gov need 2 do sumtin abot it.there shud pack all of them in their ghana must go bag and flush them back 2 their country.uugh they are so ugly..luk at ur president he look like sum1 who feed on dog poo! Bleep u ghanains.i prefer sudan 2 ur dirt,disguisting country
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by TheGeneral1(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2012
NOT UNTILL YAR'ADUA, NIGERIA HAS NEVER HAD A PRESIDENT WITH A DEGREE! NO? A COUNTRY RULED BY ILLITRATES! cool cool tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
klax: "MR SmoothCrim"
Nice talk so far by you now I know you and your name I noted you down now.

Now listen to me you are the seoond Ghanian I noted on this site and from today I will not allow you a comment on this site because any day you posted anything here either good or bad I will insult you, insult your father father, I will insult your slow poke thinking country Ghana, I will insult entire Ghanian generation both dead and alive do you hear that I and you have signed the deal today till you learn that this is Nairaland and Not "CEDISLAND".

Ghana my foot, damn Ghana and to hell with Ghana from generation to generation for coming here to insult Nigeria. I wonder how can a country that was ruled by a "bastard" white man f u c k e d and dumped mother that gave birth to a bastard called Rawlings and came on board and killed you Ghanians at will and you people are not ashame of yourself and you are talking.

A Ghana where women huzzle and men lazily sit at home are talking?
Ghana that produce the most bastards kids second to S/ Africa in Afican soil as a matter of fact Mr SmoothCrim or whatever you called yourself do you have father in the first place?? i'm so sure the answer is "NO" in capital.

Is it not this i d i o t s called ghana who still carry ashanti king on their head around the street? Is it not this same Ghana that still called a white man MASTER even in their country till today?? Bros you should be ashame of yourself and Nigeria is talking and you are talking is not your fault at all.

A country that is the most retardee country I ever known, so slow, maggot heads, silly, Lazy, so backward, as a matter of fact the most foolish nation ever, I was there I knew what am saying I mean foooolllllssss to the core.

Listen go and get your own cedisland website and keep off here but the deal is done I will insult you , your entire country generation anytime you come on this site again. MORE IS TO COME i'm waiting for your response bcause when a man want to hear how he smell he will put his haed on flame of fire that is what you have just done more to come waiting for you plz...........................

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2012
The General: THEN STAY IN UR BELOVED COUNTRY AND DIE OF POVERTY! I HAVE NEVER MET A NIGERIAN WHO IS PROUD OF HIS COUNTRY. CAN U SAY THAT ABT GHANA?
ugly lazy animal, look at how stupid ur. Nigerians change their names to own I0 differents major banks in ghana and employ ur lazy ugly youths as a cleaners. Nigerians change their names to own Glo network that sponsors juju black stars of ghana and useless premier legua. Nigerians change their names to own 98% shops in makola market, Accra. Ugly lazy animal, Nigerians change their names to buy most beautiful lands and houses in ghana. Go to East Legon, go to Osu and big places in Accra, oh my God, u will cry for lazy ugly ghanaians. Don't know that u ghanaians are slaves in ur country. Nigerians, chinese, lebanese own 99% investments, properties in ghana. Foreign students have take over ur useless universities and u ghanains are crying and bribing to get addmision in ghana. Go to ghana hospitals and see how cuba, indians doctors and nurses have take over ur hospital because Ghanaian doctors are fake and their nurse are prostitutes and thiefs, stealing patients drugs and sell it back to them. Go to Adom in Kumasi and kwame nkrumah cycle in Accra and see how ghanaians under 12 are hussling for 10 pesewas i.e #1 naira to eat kenke. See ghanaians teenage prostitute game plan, pacho mami 1 cedi, they can't even speech common english. Then u ask her what do u mean? She will say "pacho mete brofo, meko school" ugly, lazy, bastards, useless ghana where 90% of ghanaians are not civilized, don't even know who is their real father, can't even speak common english. Can u tell me who is the father of that bastard call Jerry Rawlings? That killed, imprison, ur fore fathers, fathers. That resulted many ghanains to run for their lifes and end up in Nigeria, Ivory Coast etc while doing shoe shinning, washing toilets and using their fat smelling ugly wives for prostitutions, borning charcoal bastards all over the world. Remember ghana must go.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by rhymz(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2012
Ghanaians can be so funny with the way they hype Ghana, one will think it is Eldorado.
See them here making claims of a fictitious steady power supply. .lol. .anyway, that's one of the advantages of internet braggadocio, you can claim anything and go scot free. Fact still remains though, there's no such thing as a constant power supply in Ghana today-an improvement better than Nigeria's, no doubt. In relative terms, there is a lot of noise about Ghana even though the population of Lagos is almost the same size with Ghana. In terms of the size of Ghanaian economy, it is only about half the size of Lagos economy in Gross Domestic Product, GDP. If Lagos were a separate country from the rest of Nigeria, it would be the fifth largest economy in Africa. Ghana still plays in the kid league when it comes to big-ticket FDI. The mistake many Ghanaians make is to think that Nigeria ends in Lagos. The volume of trade and commerce in a City like Onitsha, is prolly bigger than that of Lagos, yet Ghanaians like to assume that Ghana is helping some "Nigerian refuges" doing business in their country. .lol
However you look at it, Ghana still presents a small investment opportunity next to Nigeria, the biggest regional player. Nigeria has many strikes against it in the international investing community, and it is certainly not for the faint hearted. Yes, Nigeria is often at the top of corruption league tables. Priorities are often askew here; a UN report on oil spills in the Niger River Delta, caused by vandalism and aging pipelines, claims it will take 30 years to clean them up. But with these high risks come high returns, as Nigeria's GDP growth of 400 percent over the 10 years to 2009 demonstrates. Add to this a young and growing educated population, estimated to hit 250 million by 2050, and a burgeoning middle-class with an increasing appetite for consumer goods and services, investors are overcoming their fear of the country. Confidence in the consumption capacity of Nigeria is well illustrated by significant investments in the cement and drinks industries especially by local Investors, alongside the now commonplace investments in telecommunications. The Dangote Group, for instance, has pumped $3.9 billion into new cement plants across Africa with a combined capacity of 50 million tonnes of cement. More than half of this is being invested in Nigeria where the company aims to more than raise its production capacity from 8 to 20 million tonnes.
South Africa's SABMiller has also completed its US$100 million plant in eastern Nigeria to boost its brewing capacity in the country. SABMiller only entered the Nigerian market in 2009 with the acquisition of a small brewery in Port Harcourt; now the company plans to give the current market leaders - Heineken with 70 percent of the market, and Guinness with 20 percent - a run for their money. But even they are not resting on their laurels - Heineken has already acquired five existing breweries in the country for an estimated US$750 million, and Guinness is almost through with her US$350 million investment to expand its biggest plants.
I Am sure Ghana has its equivalents of these industries but not on the scale mentioned. As for electricity production, Nigeria produces like 2.5 times more electricity than Ghana but this amounts to slightly less than 20 watts per person, compared with 50 watts per person in Ghana. That is where the whole myth of Ghana having eternal supply of electricity emanated from. .lol. .what a joke!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by djfiifi(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2012
I laugh when these bomb riiden nigerians come here shout Small Ghana Small Ghana,Ghana is like half of lagos so so and so.
These are the facts,books no lie.
From the same colonial master British Ghana got her independence whilst your Big country with huge populace nigeria was sitting there aloof.
In1960 Ghana held nigeria taste independence.After her independence Ghana structured nigeria's education(they've foolishly spoilt it) and gave them our music HIGHLIFE.

Yes Ghana is small in size but the fact that we were able to fight for our indendence from the same colonial master before you must tell you how special,smart and intellegent we are.

Many of your people are here in our universities in Ghana learning sense.

Enjoy your cassava bread
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by rhymz(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2012
I remember watching this investment program on AIT where a white southAfrican investor was asked about his opinion on better places with investment opportunities in West Africa; here was the man's response, I would invest in Ghana for the short-term while waiting for Nigeria to organize itself," "But I wouldn't be there for long, Nigeria still has all the opportunities."
Do you know what this investor's response implies?
Ghana's positive factors probably lend themselves better to investors looking to set up and run a business in Ghana( small leaguers) than to those just looking to make a financial investment. In Nigeria, the reverse is the case; the market is deep, wide, and liquid enough to sustain significant financial investments.
For instance, the Nigerian stock market is currently worth US$50 billion and lists 215 equities with a turnover ratio in 2010 of 13 percent; Ghana's stock market on the other hand lists 35 equities and is currently valued at US$3.5 billion and had a turnover ratio of just 3 percent last year.
No matter what anyone says, it will take Ghana a lifetime to attain Nigeria's position or scale of achievements neither will it get better by propagating a larger than life reality of Ghana, Ghana is still a third world country facing thesame problems like Nigeria only in a much smaller scale, it does not make them any better. Ghanaians don't even have half as much foreign and African nationals in their countries as Nigeria, yet person no go hear word. Na only Ghana get foreigners living in thier country? My neighbors are Togolese and nobody cares, they do everything other Nigerians do, from legal to illegal, nobody has lost sleep over them. Ghanaians need to get off their high horse and false sense of achievement and "we don make am mentality", as far as reality is concerned, Nigeria is still much in a better and advance position to attain greatness than Ghana. And for your own good, you had better pray that Nigeria gets it right.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by 360command: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2012
Wow! whenever Nigeria Ghana threads is opened, it goes beyond many pages. There are some people here who are here to insult, some are here to educate us and some are here for heavens knows best.

This guy 'SmoothCrim' i do not know his problem . He seem to have this bad mindset about Nigeria and Nigerians, guy take it easy. Nairaland was not created to hate but a way to inspire,educate and meet people as a form of social network. SmoothCrim, you talk about been a big fan of ECOWAS, i do not see such instead what i see is hatred for a fellow west african. You talked about Cameroon taken away bakassi & pooing on us. We, loosing Bakassi to Cameroon is disappointing but you need to understand that is was not Nigeria vs Cameroon fighting over Bakassi, but it was Nigeria vs France. France backs the francophone regions and if we were a true UNITED ECOWAS NATION, i do not see why Ghana cannot come in to help the situation just like how Nigeria does to help other west african nation. do you know that in some francophone regions, anything found below 6ft is for France? Do you know that in some francophone regions where the president are living(presidential palace), they pay rent to the french govt? you can imagine how it was for a country like France to intervene on behalf of Cameroon just to ensure they take over Bakassi and ofcourse sit on bakassi as if it is for them.

Smoothcrim, i know you have this 'blockaje meantale' attitude(its an ivorian saying meaning: having one sided view or decision about a topic whatever people say so as to make a point, you go for your own not wanting to care about others decision). We are here to learn and integrate and not throw up insult on one another.

Merci mon frere,

Chao Chao
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by rhymz(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2012
djfiifi: I laugh when these bomb riiden nigerians come here shout Small Ghana Small Ghana,Ghana is like half of lagos so so and so.
These are the facts,books no lie.
From the same colonial master British Ghana got her independence whilst your Big country with huge populace nigeria was sitting there aloof.
In1960 Ghana held nigeria taste independence.After her independence Ghana structured nigeria's education(they've foolishly spoilt it) and gave them our music HIGHLIFE.

Yes Ghana is small in size but the fact that we were able to fight for our indendence from the same colonial master before you must tell you how special,smart and intellegent we are.

Many of your people are here in our universities in Ghana learning sense.

Enjoy your cassava bread
my friend if you have any iota of common sense, you will see the folly of your childish rant. So you think because Ghanaians got their indepence first before Nigeria, that automatically qualifies Ghana as a country with serious people? Lol. .you are a typical Ghanaian male, always like to blab about irrelevant mumbo-jumbo without the aid of common sense. Does it occur to you that little Ghana got her independent so early because the white Colonialists did not have to deal with the complexities they werefacing in Nigeria in Ghana? Do you even understand the enormity of Nigeria's landmass and very many peoples and tribes. Do you know how many Ghanas that can be carved out of Nigeria with ease?
I find the IQ of many Ghanaian commentator here very childish and petty. You all will rather throw childish temper tantrums than debate with common sense and superior arguments.
For your information, RSA gained her independence from apartheid regime just in the nineties, go and tell an average black RSA how he did not do enough to get early independence and see how your stoopidity will help you lose a few teeth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

With These Your Business And Career Will Take A Giant Leap! / Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. / How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.