Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians (17304 Views)

See The Kind Of Business This Man Engages In To Take Care Of His Family(photo) / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by amosy007: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ifeanyispace: I have being searching to know the duration Ghana celebrated their "10 years uninterruptable power supply" but to my suprise such proposition was found on Nigerian news publications. Disabuse ur mind from that Nigerians. I so much hate comparison between my country Nigeria and Ghana. I can handle South Africa, Egypt but not Ghana
lmao
imagine ghana of all countries grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by mrperfect(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Discussion is a welcome development.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
amosy007: lmao thats why u have to ignore him and those naija wannabes like him.. He z only trying to seek relevance like his short dark ugly ghanaian counterparts..

You Boko's are VERY UGLY! The Ugliest bunch of dogs in Africa grin grin grin grin grin Every time I see one of you I vomit! All of you look like you survived an abortion! An Experiment gone wrong!!! The Ugliest in West Africa grin grin grin grin

If I was given the option of being a dog or one of you Nigerian Boko's the answer would be bark bark!

Even a dog will not want to be one of you grin grin grin grin grin

You see I can insult with the best of them and like most Ghanaians I pack a big punch!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by klax(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
@binger: I think the are paying us back in our own coin...'ghana-must-go' was a blessing in disguise.

Pls bros stop talking about Ghana must go era did you forgot what Ghana did to us in in Late 60's?
Go and read history very well you will understand, go and read Allien Compliance Law in Late 60's in these fucking
"i d i o t s slowpoke white man worshippers called Ghanian" what they did to Nigerians then in their country and it was paid back during Buhari regime and now they have started it again but this time around the pay back is going to be total slavery of entire Ghana I have said it before and will say it over no matter what went up must surely one day come down if the option they want is for us to hate them fine but let them remember there are still thousands of Ghanians still in Nigeria till now the pay back may be brutal than what they expect. "Silly clown".
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
klax: @binger: I think the are paying us back in our own coin...'ghana-must-go' was a blessing in disguise.

Pls bros stop talking about Ghana must go era did you forgot what Ghana did to us in in Late 60's?
Go and read history very well you will understand, go and read Allien Compliance Law in Late 60's in these fucking
"i d i o t s slowpoke white man worshippers called Ghanian" what they did to Nigerians then in their country and it was paid back during Buhari regime and now they have started it again but this time around the pay back is going to be total slavery of entire Ghana I have said it before and will say it over no matter what went up must surely one day come down if the option they want is for us to hate them fine but let them remember there are still thousands of Ghanians still in Nigeria till now the pay back may be brutal than what they expect. "Silly clown".

BOKO!!!!

There are more Nigerians in Ghana. For everyone you mistreat we will mistreat 100!!

Welcome to the Ghanaian era!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You can't even take over the Northern part of your country and you want to come here. We will kick you testicles though your mouth(If you have any) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko, stop barking, you can't bite!!! Talking tough but, can't fight!!!

If you are so tough stop the Boko Haram in your country! If you can't beat 10,000 Boko Haram men how can you mess with 25 million Ghanamen!! We will knock your teeth out and then start hitting grin grin grin grin grin

Boko, listen to me when I talk! It has to be Haram the way you are barking at me!! Don't write a check your a$$$ can't cash!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
On a serious note follow the damn laws! Why can't you simply learn the law?

If you don't want me to open a toilet business by Goodlucks Palace(2 Naira for a poop and 1 naira to urinate) learn the LAWS and follow them!!! Laws are there to be followed not broken!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
smoothcriminal, grow up!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
iv4fb: smoothcriminal, grow up!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

It's all in good fun! I Semi-troll but, teach historical lessons. I am sure many have learnt something already!!!

I jumped in this thread so that many would know that any venom spat Ghana's way on this topic would be returned 10 times over!

The discussion should be about the LAW and how it should be followed.

Unless you want my toilet business in Goodluck's Palace!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by gst101: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
@amosyoo7, i wonder why when it comes to condemning our country we are so so bias and do not think before we say whats not true (much respect). The chinese and indians. Dont they have more people than we do? Dont they have more infrastructure than we do? Isnt their place more business friendly than ours? Yet you see them scattered all over naija. That you go out does not mean your place is not ok. It simply mean you've got keen eyes to spot opportunities where the locals have not seen.
@smooth whatever, the economy of the north (powered by mai shai, mai goro and mai ewure) is larger than the economy of ghana put together.

5 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Moralistli(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
If Nigeria is habitable for businesses with every good thing in place,what gives common Ghana the effrontery to tax us 300k$$ before starting up a business. The most annoying thing is that ghana only have steady power supply that's phuckin all.

Equally, that light is the fucking everything needed to put everything in other in Nigeria/any country.

Ever wondered why they call it these names; power, Energy, light...... In where there is no light, it is total darkness, and darkness causes blindness,,,doooooooom!

A generator powering economy is automatically a failed economy my dear..
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
gst101: @amosyoo7, i wonder why when it comes to condemning our country we are so so bias and do not think before we say whats not true (much respect). The chinese and indians. Dont they have more people than we do? Dont they have more infrastructure than we do? Isnt their place more business friendly than ours? Yet you see them scattered all over naija. That you go out does not mean your place is not ok. It simply mean you've got keen eyes to spot opportunities where the locals have not seen.
@smooth whatever, the economy of the north (powered by mai shai, mai goro and mai ewure) is larger than the economy of ghana put together.

Nigeria has 170 million people! ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY MILLION PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

90+ percent of your revenues are FROM OIL!!!

NINETY PERCENT!!!

If you want to compare the countries you have to control for population.

Look at things like the Human development index, Failed state index etc etc.

This is what will give you a real picture.

Now, both countries are NOT exceptional and both are DEVELOPING but, if you look into things I trust you will get the real picture.

BOKO! I can't keep teaching you for free O!!!!!!

I do agree we need more trade between countries in ECOWAS! ECOWAS is the strongest region in Africa and the most integrated! GOOD! The other regions exist only on paper or are weak!

The real issue is, to make ECOWAS not collapse things need to be done properly!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by ifihearam: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
gst101: you are not been truthful. The reason nigerians are going to ghana isnt becos of power or infrastructure (becos we have them more). we provide power for ourselves and our infrastrutures are bigger and better (with so much respect to ghana). The reason we are going out is becos we need to explore more frontiers where there is no saturation. Do you know how saturated the informal sector is in naija?

My guy with your post now me and you who nor dey truthful.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Fvck Ghana for insulting my personality......dem dey craze.....a country of paltry 25million.....small brother to lagos wan insult a whole 9Ja...wey brains full....the home of Africa's richest Billionaires.......If i vex I go buy ghana pursue them from there...

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Fvck Ghana for insulting my personality......dem dey craze.....a country of paltry 25million.....small brother to lagos wan insult a whole 9Ja...wey brains full....the home of Africa's richest Billionaires.......If i vex I go buy ghana pursue them from there...

In your dreams Boko! All the generator fumes in Lagos is enough to even make the most sane person lose their mind O!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way,
My toilet business next to Goodluck's palace is coming soon O!!!!!!

If I vex I go charge you 4 naira for poop and 2 naira to urinate!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It has to be haram the way you are talking to me!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Ovaiegbe(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
Why is this forum always full of haters. Nigeria/Ghana conflict will be resolved soon and sorry for you all, you cant eat your sorry-words back. No, I guess abusing people is fun to you all. People move around as they please, to find a living for themselves, they simply follow opportunities.
Asking people to pay $300,000 to establish a business is simply a devious means of destabilising an industrous neighbour. The Ghanian authorities should have a rethink of this policy.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

In your dreams Boko! All the generator fumes in Lagos is enough to even make the most sane person lose their mind O!!!!!!

By the way,

If I vex I go charge you 4 naira for poop and 2 naira to urinate!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It has to be haram the way you are talking to me!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am warning you now, do not ever respond to any of my posts. All animals are not equal.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ovaiegbe: Why is this forum always full of haters. Nigeria/Ghana conflict will be resolved soon and sorry for you all, you cant eat your sorry-words back. No, I guess abusing people is fun to you all. People move around as they please, to find a living for themselves, they simply follow opportunities.
Asking people to pay $300,000 to establish a business is simply a devious means of destabilising an industrous neighbour. The Ghanian authorities should have a rethink of this policy.

The law is not only for Nigerians but, every single person! It has been there for over 20 years!

Go read it and come back!

Do I ask the Nigerian gov. to allow me to set up a toilet business IN Goodlucks palace??

No, because, it is against the law! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: I am warning you now, do not ever respond to any of my posts. All animals are not equal.
You are right Boko, you are below me and under my boot! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Euroclydon(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
steph7: The area I stay in PH, power supply is relatively steady, once in a while we have 23 hours light steady , on a bad day 18-21 hours light and once in a blue moon 24 hours.its been like this for months and it only gets bad when there is a fault. Nigeria is gradually getting there, let ghana be dere forming

am experiencing the same at lugbe... we are getting there my peeps,make we no give up yet.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim: You are right Boko, you are below me and under my boot! grin grin grin grin grin
God punish you idiot....u are below my security guard,....Nematode...I wish I can see you now and strangulate you....u keep journeying from country to country like an id!ot...I stay put and i sweat it all out...and yet you wanna talk shit....I am true and patriotic Nigerian, hardcore....dont ever dare me...

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: God punish you idiot....u are below my security guard,....Nematode...I wish I can see you now and strangulate you....u keep journeying from country to country like an id!ot...I stay put and i sweat it all out...and yet you wanna talk shit....I am true and patriotic Nigerian, hardcore....dont ever dare me...

Bring in on Boko!

I will put you where you belong!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You keep barking but, can't bite!!! Talking tough but can't fight!.... grin grin grin grin grin

Boko! The way you are talking to me is haram!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Don't let what happened to Samuel Peter happen to you O!!!!!

Nigga-Area(Nigeria) needs good relations with Ghana!!!

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by MrEverest(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
ifihearam: If Nigeria is habitable for businesses with every good thing in place,what gives common Ghana the effrontery to tax us 300k$$ before starting up a business. The most annoying thing is that ghana only have steady power supply that's phuckin all.
U must be a layman in Economic, hav u heard of economies of scale, comparative advantage and business saturation? Now hav u asked urself y the Chinks and Indians are all over Africa, engaged in all manner of business, despite d fact that they hav standard infrastructure and an economy growing @ over 10% p.a and above all has a huge market of over 1 billion ppl each? Hope u knw dat Nigerians, especially of Igbo stock are all over the west coast and not just Ghana, from Togo, Niger, Mali, Benin even Chad! The population of west Africa is 300 million while Nigeria alone constitutes 167 million of it. Add it to the hustling spirit of Nigerians and u'll unravel d puzzle. Ghanaians are obviously envious!

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mr Everest: U must be a layman in Economic, hav u heard of economies of scale, comparative advantage and business saturation? Now hav u asked urself y the Chinks and Indians are all over Africa, engaged in all manner of business, despite d fact that they hav standard infrastructure and an economy growing @ over 10% p.a and above all has a huge market of over 1 billion ppl each? Hope u knw dat Nigerians, especially of Igbo stock are all over the west coast and not just Ghana, from Togo, Niger, Mali, Benin even Chad! The population of west Africa is 300 million while Nigeria alone constitutes 167 million of it. Add it to the hustling spirit of Nigerians and u'll unravel d puzzle. Ghanaians are obviously envious!

I don't know much about your tribes but, you must be an Igbo BOko!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo Stock!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You tribal minded dogs are a joke!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We don't want your tribal mentality in Ghana O!!! Keep it in Naija! No Boko men PLEASE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by gudnex22(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
ifihearam: The most annoying thing is that ghana only have steady power supply that's phuckin all.
who told u ghana have steady power supply? Am just coming from ghana. As far as am concern ghana is still far from steady power supply. Mind u not untill we all rise up and make Nigeria a better place to live one day even chad will bully us.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nigeria needs Ghana in ECOWAS so, it is best you keep the relationship good. If Ghana leave it will be Nigeria and a bunch of French countries! They will eat you alive!!! grin grin grin grin Everyday will be Bakassi over and over!!

Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa!

2 Likes

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
gudnex22: who told u ghana have steady power supply? Am just coming from ghana. As far as am concern ghana is still far from steady power supply. Mind u not untill we all rise up and make Nigeria a better place to live one day even chad will bully us.

This is not bullying! This is law!!!

Either way Chad is not in ECOWAS!! wink
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Cusubaba(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim: Listen I am a big fan of ECOWAS but, I personally feel because of the history between both countries there should be RESPECT for THE LAWS first and foremost. Now, I support a strong West Africa and believe it is the most viable region in Africa BUT, first and foremost I respect the LAW! Men are governed by laws and if there is no law BARBARISM takes over! Follow the Laws!

In recent years, GH and Naija seem to have solved many of our problems with each other! GOOD! But, indiscipline could take us back to late 60's early 70's or, the Mid 80's!!!

LAW LAW LAW!!!!!!
ugly ungreatful animal shut up. What law are u talking about. The envy law u ghanaians have or the lazy, ugly law u ghanaians have. All the ECOWAS Countries are waiting for ur stupid noisemaking NDC government to start the action. Then they will teach u envy ugly ungreatful ghanaians, a big lesson of your life. Remember ur former president Busua did it before and it backfire u ghanaians back. History will repeat itself again.

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by adamscuti(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

And a few years before that thousands of Naija's were sent packing... grin grin grin grin grin

You see, at least we did it within the law back then while your Boko gov. just randomly deported and STOLE peoples property!!!

You called it the greatest day in the post colonial history of your country Nigga-Area(Nigeria) and named a bag after it! Ghana must GO! You yelled grin grin grin grin

After that you better always follow the laws when in Ghana!!!

Otherwise I will sh1t in Goodlucks palace and call it free movement!!
hey fool watch ur stinky ghanian mouth,u son of a bitch who is also a bitch..i hate u pple with all my life,no ghanain idoit will dear try 9ja,is jst a bunch of idoit in a disguisting land.No sane nigerian will live there,is jst d lunatics&mind u,there a bunch of idoit ghanains roaming d street here&i think d gov need 2 do sumtin abot it.there shud pack all of them in their ghana must go bag and flush them back 2 their country.uugh they are so ugly..luk at ur president he look like sum1 who feed on dog poo! Bleep u ghanains.i prefer sudan 2 ur dirt,disguisting country

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by MrEverest(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
SmoothCrim:

By the way,

who the hell is this lunatic? What are u doing here u psychotic riff raff, dis is nairaland and not cediland! Now will u gerout and stop polluting this place, nitwit!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cusubaba: ugly ungreatful animal shut up. What law are u talking about. The envy law u ghanaians have or the lazy, ugly law u ghanaians have. All the ECOWAS Countries are waiting for ur stupid noisemaking NDC government to start the action. Then they will teach u envy ugly ungreatful ghanaians, a big lesson of your life. Remember ur former president Busua did it before and it backfire u ghanaians back. History will repeat itself again.

grin grin grin grin

Ugliest dumb boko animal! Listen to me very carefully. There is nothing you have worth envying! You are a loser BOko! A DOG! A DONKEY! Busia did a fine job and got rid of CRIMINALS!!! He is a hero for some people but, this is 2012. Follow the rules or else!!

How can an ugly dog who looks like he survived an abortion talk about a KING!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Listen boko! The generator fumes is killing your mind OOOOO!!!!!!!

Just because you have a lot of sex and have 170 million does not mean you will be respected. Respect is earned not by fuckinggggg a lot but, by doing a lot!

BOKO! Keep the relationship good OOO!!!Or it will be Bakasi every day! hmmmmm!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
adamscuti: hey fool watch ur stinky ghanian mouth,u son of a bitch who is also a bitch..i hate u pple with all my life,no ghanain idoit will dear try 9ja,is jst a bunch of idoit in a disguisting land.No sane nigerian will live there,is jst d lunatics&mind u,there a bunch of idoit ghanains roaming d street here&i think d gov need 2 do sumtin abot it.there shud pack all of them in their ghana must go bag and flush them back 2 their country.uugh they are so ugly..luk at ur president he look like sum1 who feed on dog poo! Bleep u ghanains.i prefer sudan 2 ur dirt,disguisting country

Bye bye dirty boko!!!

Look at your president Goodluck!! grin grin grin!

You Ugly Boko's are obsessed with us!!

Look! a whole 20 page thread kissing our a$$$

https://www.nairaland.com/949195/beauty-ghanaian-women/1

Until I stepped in there and put you Boko's in your place!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by klax(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
"MR SmoothCrim"
Nice talk so far by you now I know you and your name I noted you down now.

Now listen to me you are the seoond Ghanian I noted on this site and from today I will not allow you a comment on this site because any day you posted anything here either good or bad I will insult you, insult your father father, I will insult your slow poke thinking country Ghana, I will insult entire Ghanian generation both dead and alive do you hear that I and you have signed the deal today till you learn that this is Nairaland and Not "CEDISLAND".

Ghana my foot, damn Ghana and to hell with Ghana from generation to generation for coming here to insult Nigeria. I wonder how can a country that was ruled by a "bastard" white man f u c k e d and dumped mother that gave birth to a bastard called Rawlings and came on board and killed you Ghanians at will and you people are not ashame of yourself and you are talking.

A Ghana where women huzzle and men lazily sit at home are talking?
Ghana that produce the most bastards kids second to S/ Africa in Afican soil as a matter of fact Mr SmoothCrim or whatever you called yourself do you have father in the first place?? i'm so sure the answer is "NO" in capital.

Is it not this i d i o t s called ghana who still carry ashanti king on their head around the street? Is it not this same Ghana that still called a white man MASTER even in their country till today?? Bros you should be ashame of yourself and Nigeria is talking and you are talking is not your fault at all.

A country that is the most retardee country I ever known, so slow, maggot heads, silly, Lazy, so backward, as a matter of fact the most foolish nation ever, I was there I knew what am saying I mean foooolllllssss to the core.

Listen go and get your own cedisland website and keep off here but the deal is done I will insult you , your entire country generation anytime you come on this site again. MORE IS TO COME i'm waiting for your response bcause when a man want to hear how he smell he will put his haed on flame of fire that is what you have just done more to come waiting for you plz...........................

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? / Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. / Data Breach: GT, Zenith Banks Under Investigation - NDPB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.