Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians (17485 Views)

See The Kind Of Business This Man Engages In To Take Care Of His Family(photo) / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
adamscuti: i wonder were he came 4rm? U knw all these villagers in ghana trying 2 get attention whenever there see their superior

A f000lish Naija man is only superior to an ANT! THe problem is you Naija dogs are ANTS or maybe lower than ants!!

You are the Ugliest bunch in West Africa!! I vomit when I see you and pity you criminals!!!

Just read your mentally deranged rants at each other.

Full citizens of a country and you can't even move to each others territory!! Federal republic of S-H-I-T!!! You are useless grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/996058/senators-fight-over-grazing-land

Tribal handicaps!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

A f000lish Naija man is only superior to an ANT! THe problem is you Naija dogs are ANTS or maybe lower than ants!!

You are the Ugliest bunch in West Africa!! I vomit when I see you and pity you criminals!!!

Full citizens of a country and you can't even move to each others territory!! Federal republic of S-H-I-T!!! You are useless grin grin grin grin

Tribal handicaps!!

I don't know what the hell your problem is. This was just a normal discussion and you've turned this into an all-out war. How can somebody foolish as you....calling us 'bakassi' as if we're insulted. Here we are minding our own business and you come to nairaland (a NIGERIAN forum) to spew your hate. This just shows how much respect you have. Not to mention that you're referring Ghana as a country full of saints and angels, which is completely false. And another thing, you think if someone punches a ghanaian left and right, the ghanaman will be still standing? Yeah...tell that to the chinese miners. Yesterday, I saw the news that chinese miners were illegally mining in one of the villages. oh, but a couple of chinese people with shotgun quelled the village and the ghanaian police. Oh yeah, you people are strong alright. Now I'm not going to say that Nigeria is the best. There is corruption, poverty, crime, etc. But don't say that none of those things are happening in your country. Don't say that you're the big brother of west africa just because you got your independence earlier than we did. Nigeria had contributed a lot to west africa. Just ask the Liberians and the Sierra Leoneans that were there during the civil war. And one last thing. I checked out Ghanaweb and your own comrades say that Ghanaians are stupid....go ahead, check out the forums. Don't think that Ghana is superior to Nigeria either. Both countries have their own fair share of bad things, but they have their own fair share of good things as well
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Tinyemeka(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Tribal handicaps!!

Pally you've been ranting non-stop at every single post for the past 48 hrs or so. Don't you have other things to do (like interacting with your family and neighbours) than waiting on every single update before you come and display your envy here? Please get a life O. Your life and future is IMO more valuable than this demonstrations you've been putting up.

The way I see it, you reek of envy and bitter jealousy. Else you wouldn't have been so fixated on everything Nigerian. David would always being far more interested in Goliath than the other way round.

FYI "Boko" (from the people who coined that term), means book, Westernization. Bakassi is an oil-rich peninsula that was wrongfully ceded to Cameroon, which is to be contested. Funny that you decided to choose those words as derogatory on Nigerians.

Pally I don't want to join issues with you. I don't have the time. If Nigeria pisses you off that much, go to ghanaweb or some other site and vent your hate there.

If not for all these anonymous nonsense, I don't see how someone would just be... Well, no wahala.

Let's know who you are on FB if you are soo fanatical about your Ghana. I challenge you to do that.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by Tinyemeka(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
P.S. I believe you've heard about your compatriot Ayi Kwei Amah's book "The Beautyful Ones are not yet born". Go and read it if you haven't. The introduction and chapter 1 alone should be enough.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by rhymz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Pally you've been ranting non-stop at every single post for the past 48 hrs or so. Don't you have other things to do (like interacting with your family and neighbours) than waiting on every single update before you come and display your envy here? Please get a life O. Your life and future is IMO more valuable than this demonstrations you've been putting up.

The way I see it, you reek of envy and bitter jealousy. Else you wouldn't have been so fixated on everything Nigerian. David would always being far more interested in Goliath than the other way round.

FYI "Boko" (from the people who coined that term), means book, Westernization. Bakassi is an oil-rich peninsula that was wrongfully ceded to Cameroon, which is to be contested. Funny that you decided to choose those words as derogatory on Nigerians.

Pally I don't want to join issues with you. I don't have the time. If Nigeria pisses you off that much, go to ghanaweb or some other site and vent your hate there.

If not for all these anonymous nonsense, I don't see how someone would just be... Well, no wahala.

Let's know who you are on FB if you are soo fanatical about your Ghana. I challenge you to do that.
lol. . The kid is seriously looking for love and attention he prolly does not get in real life. He writes so much nonsense to the point of making the Ghana he claims to protect look like a country of sissy and talkative males. You hardly see Ghanaian females come here and yap nonsense, prolly because like I heard, they are busy working their a$$es out in real life while their male counterparts whine and gossip on NL. The way he irrationally reply to every post, you would think he got fired from his job by his Nigerian boss or his girlfriend left his lazy, sorry, broke a$$ for a sharp Naija boy with the needed Naija swagg and flavour Ghana girls can't help but love. .lol.
Hey Ghanaian loser, Mr Smoothdumbo, we all know you get your ego boost from the confines of talking trash on NL, if you feel so strongly about your shiiiiit why not leave the fake virtual life that internet provides you and get a real life and move on, Nigerians will be Nigerians no matter how much you troll here. And trust me, if you act like this to any Nigerian in real life, you will get your whole teeth served to you on your hands with ease. Quit being a sissy and help your female folks, enough of the juvenile nonsense, you aint smart or sharp-witted as you may think, I could go with you word for word till you ego gets sored but I wont be making money making you look dumb. .lol . Holla at me if it pays. .hahaha
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by rhymz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
700 Billion ‘Chop-Chop’ Contracts -At Education Ministry Some officials in government are hiding under a provisions in the Public Procurement Act to award contracts to party functionaries and companies believed to owned by party functionaries of the ruling National Democratic Congress. Various contracts amounting to trillions of Cedis did not go through the tender process but under a special multiple sole sourcing methods under which officials of the Ministry of Education selected amenable to contractors to do business with. After contracts for furniture for Senior High Schools and Desks for Basic Schools totaling an amount GH¢25,000, 000.00. was awarded various contractors under this special multiple sole sourcing method, other contracts in the sum totaling trillions of state money were given to agents hand-picked to supply school desks to basic and second cycle schools. To by pass the system, the Ministry of Education sought permission from the National Procurement authority headed by NDC guru Samuel Sallas-Mensah as Chief Executive.. A letter to this effect and dated 6th October 2011, with the subject: “RE: REQUEST FOR MULTIPLE SOLE SOURCING SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF BUNK BEDS & CLASSROOM FURNITURE FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLS AND DESKS FOR BASIC SCHOOL ,gave approval to the Ministry of Education to make these procurements without opening them for tender. What raises eye-brows is that many of the contracts in this “multiple sole-sourcing” procurement is that many of the contracts were awarded entities outside the region where the items were needed, giving credence to a wide held perception that the contracts were indeed given to cronies and National Democratic Congress functionaries. For example, the contract for the supply of 750 pieces of bunk beds for the Likpe Senior High School Bishop Herman SHS, Kpando Mawuko Girls SHS, Ho Zion College, Anloga Awudome SHS, Tsito - all in the Volta Region were awarded to a contractor in Accra. Again, items needed in the Central Region found its way to a contractor in Hohoe in the Volta Region or up north. A typical example is the contract for the supply of 800 mono desks to Adaklu Anyigbe, which was contracted to a contractor in Wa. Again, procurements of furniture for newly constructed classroom blocks in 265 Senior High Schools which cost the tax payer a whopping GHC 9,341,668.40 was awarded under very questionable circumstances under the new multiple sole sourcing arrangements. A letter to this effect dated 18th November, 2010 and signed by Samuel Sallas Mensah in his capacity as Chief Executive of the Public Procurement Authority gave approval for the MOE to use sole sourcing for the procurements. The letter with the subject, RE: REQUEST FOR APPROVAL TO USE MULTIPLE SOLE SOURCING METHOD TO PROCURE FURNITURE TO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLS, reads: “We make reference to your letter No. FA 333/378/01 dated 28th October, 2010 on the above subject. At its 60th SSRT meeting held on Wednesday,2010,the Board decided that approval should be granted MOE in accordance with Section 40(1) (b) of Act 663 to use multiple-sole sourcing method for the procurement of furniture for newly constructed classroom blocks in 265 Senior High Schools to clear for fourth year students per the attached list. Kindly ensure that all documentation regarding the procurement is appropriately kept to facilitate future procurement and tax audit”. Many other contracts for other items and services for the MOE also found expression under the so-called multiple sole sourcing methods which is widely believed in the industry circles as tainted with corruption, went to companies with links to the government. There goes the almighty perfect Ghana land. . Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tinyemeka:

You first you dirty BOKO!!!

If you don't know I call you Boko because it sounds like it means Baboon!!!

BOKO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
sambos994:

I don't know what the hell your problem is. This was just a normal discussion and you've turned this into an all-out war. How can somebody foolish as you....calling us 'bakassi' as if we're insulted. Here we are minding our own business and you come to nairaland (a NIGERIAN forum) to spew your hate. This just shows how much respect you have. Not to mention that you're referring Ghana as a country full of saints and angels, which is completely false. And another thing, you think if someone punches a ghanaian left and rigjavascript:void(0);ht, the ghanaman will be still standing? Yeah...tell that to the chinese miners. Yesterday, I saw the news that chinese miners were illegally mining in one of the villages. oh, but a couple of chinese people with shotgun quelled the village and the ghanaian police. Oh yeah, you people are strong alright. Now I'm not going to say that Nigeria is the best. There is corruption, poverty, crime, etc. But don't say that none of those things are happening in your country. Don't say that you're the big brother of west africa just because you got your independence earlier than we did. Nigeria had contributed a lot to west africa. Just ask the Liberians and the Sierra Leoneans that were there during the civil war. And one last thing. I checked out Ghanaweb and your own comrades say that Ghanaians are stupid....go ahead, check out the forums. Don't think that Ghana is superior to Nigeria either. Both countries have their own fair share of bad things, but they have their own fair share of good things as well

We are the Old Brother! The original brother. And the Big nice brother who gives you good advice! Nigeria is the OVERWEIGHT brother....
Big difference between Big Brother which in west African culture will mean noble person who gives you good advice and, OVERWEIGHT brother which means fat slob who tries to take what is not his and causes a lotof problems!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
If you dumb Boko's don't know I do a lot of work on the computer(NOT 419 wink wink wink)So I am always a click away!!

Bakassi!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bakassi means to me a person who is a disgrace!!!...
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by otumfour(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this thread I must confess has been the funniest thread for me on nairaland..... shocked see how smoothcrim's got these kidz following him like dogs grin grin grin grin grin grin nigerian men are too soft mahn..... grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

We are the Old Brother! The original brother. And the Big nice brother who gives you good advice! Nigeria is the OVERWEIGHT brother....
Big difference between Big Brother which in west African culture will mean noble person who gives you good advice and, OVERWEIGHT brother which means fat slob who tries to take what is not his and causes a lotof problems!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's all you got...bro I just provided you with facts and all you can do is throw insults like a 13 year old in a temper tantrum. LOL!!! Just go to ghanaweb or somewhere else and spew your hate for Nigerians. We don't want you here

P.S. As if 'Boko' will make us cry.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
sambos994:

That's all you got...bro I just provided you with facts and all you can do is throw insults like a 13 year old in a temper tantrum. LOL!!! Just go to ghanaweb or somewhere else and spew your hate for Nigerians. We don't want you here

P.S. As if 'Boko' will make us cry.

BOKO!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaah

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by rhymz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this thread I must confess has been the funniest thread for me on nairaland..... shocked see how smoothcrim's got these kidz following him like dogs grin grin grin grin grin grin nigerian men are too soft mahn..... grin grin grin grin
nigga go sit your broke a$$ in the gutter. . You aint cocky or smart either, just thesame redundant shit dripping from the dirty hole in your face. Does it mean there are no real intelligemt men in Ghana beides these sissies? Na wa o
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
rhymz: nigga go sit your broke a$$ in the gutter. . You aint cocky or smart either, just thesame redundant shit dripping from the dirty hole in your face. Does it mean there are no real intelligemt men in Ghana beides these sissies? Na wa o

Sissy!! Listen you dog. When a Ghanaman steps in here. Kente or Batakari on! Shades on face!!! Looking good!!! What you gonna do?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing!!
grin grin grin grin

Nothing

You're soft! A Lugard girl!! Nothing to us!! Alright??!!!

Now get on your knees so I can step on your back to get on my horse! Or better yet DONKEY just let me put everything out there and make it very clear. With Ghanaman around you will always be 2nd best or better yet not rated at all!!!

Biafra, listen to me as I speak or only hard slaps will be your wretched lot you ugly twats!!!

BAKASSI!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaah

You are the most pathetic, most immature, and the dumbest person I've ever met
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Sissy!! Listen you dog. When a Ghanaman steps in here. Kente or Batakari on! Shades on face!!! Looking good!!! What you gonna do?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing!!
grin grin grin grin

Nothing

You're soft! A Lugard girl!! Nothing to us!! Alright??!!!

LOL!!! grin grin grin You're the funniest idiot alive!!! grin grin

Now get on your knees so I can step on your back to get on my horse! Or better yet DONKEY just let me put everything out there and make it very clear. With Ghanaman around you will always be 2nd best or better yet not rated at all!!!

Biafra, listen to me as I speak or only hard slaps will be your wretched lot you ugly twats!!!

BAKASSI!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL!!! grin grin grin You're the funniest FOOL alive grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
sambos994:
You are the most pathetic, most immature, and the dumbest person I've ever met

Okay grin grin grin grin grin grin But, I am one level above you and other Naija DOGS so, what does that make you??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The dog of the most pathetic, immature, dumb person or, a ANT!!!!!!! cheesy wink wink wink

BAKASSI!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will always be viewed with scorn. We will always laugh at you and see you as ugly annoying Twats!!!

Biafra, you are nothing to us!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Okay grin grin grin grin grin grin But, I am one level above you and other Naija DOGS so, what does that make you??

The dog of the most pathetic, immature, dumb person or, a ANT!!!!!!! cheesy wink wink wink

BAKASSI!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will always be viewed with scorn. We will always laugh at you and see you as ugly annoying Twats!!!

Oh yea...definitely one level above.......IN IDIOCY!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
sambos994:
Oh yea...definitely one level above.......IN IDIOCY!!!

Biafra, if that makes you Boko's happy! Whatever!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Enjoy behing 2nd or 3rd best but NEVER test a Ghanaman or else!!!

BAKASSI!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BAKASSI!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Biafra, if that makes you Boko's happy! Whatever!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Enjoy behing 2nd or 3rd best but NEVER test a Ghanaman or else!!!

DAFUQ(bold part) Now you really a fool
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
sambos994:

DAFUQ(bold part) Now you really a fool

Bakassi, life goes on!! July 21, 2012!

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, Just shut up when I am around okay??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"Underwear Bomber", always realize Ghanaman will be on top and you on bottom.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrap or whatever your name is.....you spend hours and hours insulting nigerians....don't you have anything else to do like talking to your friends(if you have any)? Look at the Nigerians who have other things to do while you just sit on your computer waiting for someone to give you attention....how pathetic, I pity you
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Bakassi, life goes on!! July 21, 2012!

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, Just shut up when I am around okay??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"Underwear Bomber", always realize Ghanaman will be on top and you on bottom.

YEA YEA YEA...whatever, go have some beer, sit down, shut up and watch the show
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
sambos994: SmoothCrap or whatever your name is.....you spend hours and hours insulting nigerians....don't you have anything else to do like talking to your friends(if you have any)? Look at the Nigerians who have other things to do while you just sit on your computer waiting for someone to give you attention....how pathetic, I pity you

If you keep begging I will keep coming back... Listen, I am about to go to your wife's place make sure the coffee is on! It is going to be a long night!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
I have a girlfriend first off. Second of all, mention her again and I'll personally come over to your house, rip your head off, and blow my freakin' load down your damn neck. Have a good day
SmoothCrim:

If you keep begging I will keep coming back... Listen, I am about to go to your wife's place make sure the coffee is on! It is going to be a long night!!!
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
sambos994: I have a girlfriend first off. Second of all, mention her again and I'll personally come over to your house, rip your head off, and blow my freakin' load down your damn neck. Have a good day

Bring it on BOKO!!!

I will slap your face and then start punching!!! grin grin grin grin grin Then, I will knock your nasty Boko smelling self to the floor step on your dirty back so I can get on my HORSE!!!

Then I will ride off screaming

BAKASSI!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BAKASSI!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Bring it on BOKO!!!

I will slap your face and then start punching!!! grin grin grin grin grin Then, I will knock your nasty Boko smelling self to the floor step on your dirty back so I can get on my HORSE!!!

Then I will ride off screaming

Come at me bro...if you have any balls
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 2:17am On Jul 22, 2012
sambos994:

Come at me bro...if you have any balls

hahahhahahahahahaha Bakassi is talking tough behind his computer! A typical Ugly Bakassi thinks he can't get any uglier even if I mess his face up!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have more to lose because I am better looking with a nice face. While you have nothing to lose ugly BOKO!!!

Stop barking before I put your lights out OOO!!!

Ghana has produced more boxing champions than ALL OF AFRICA combined!!! Just Saying!! EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh grin grin grin grin

Bakassi!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Listen carefully, your girl gave me a good time but, like a typical Nigerian slut she was NASTY!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by sambos994(m): 3:24am On Jul 22, 2012
SmoothCrim:

hahahhahahahahahaha Bakassi is talking tough behind his computer! A typical Ugly Bakassi thinks he can't get any uglier even if I mess his face up!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have more to lose because I am better looking with a nice face. While you have nothing to lose ugly BOKO!!!

Stop barking before I put your lights out OOO!!!

Ghana has produced more boxing champions than ALL OF AFRICA combined!!! Just Saying!! EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh grin grin grin grin

Bakassi!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Listen carefully, your girl gave me a good time but, like a typical Nigerian slut she was NASTY!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

All right you @sswipe, since you obviously have nothing in your life and turned a normal discussion with civilized people into a battlefield, i'm not going to argue with you anymore. You can say i'm ugly, you can call me bakassi or boko(again...as if that hurts my feeling), insult my girlfriend, and think you can beat me up...but you're still a pathetic loser with no job so you stay online all day just to insult nigerians. During this whole time of this argument I have provided you with facts while you resort to insults. But you know what, since I can't get through to your thick blockhead...I'll end this discussion. You can think all you want that you're better than me and other nigerians, but the truth will soon set you free. I already said what I said, but I love Nigeria, I love Ghana(even though they apparently hate me), and I love Africa! Peace.
Re: FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians by SmoothCrim: 3:46am On Jul 22, 2012
sambos994:

All right you @sswipe, since you obviously have nothing in your life and turned a normal discussion with civilized people into a battlefield, i'm not going to argue with you anymore. You can say i'm ugly, you can call me bakassi or boko(again...as if that hurts my feeling), insult my girlfriend, and think you can beat me up...but you're still a pathetic loser with no job so you stay online all day just to insult nigerians. During this whole time of this argument I have provided you with facts while you resort to insults. But you know what, since I can't get through to your thick blockhead...I'll end this discussion. You can think all you want that you're better than me and other nigerians, but the truth will soon set you free. I already said what I said, but I love Nigeria, I love Ghana(even though they apparently hate me), and I love Africa! Peace.

I would love to put my fist in your mouth UGLY Boko!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Data Breach: GT, Zenith Banks Under Investigation - NDPB / Naira Hits All-time Low Of 334.50 Per Dollar At Interbank Market / Fuel Scarcity: Petrol Attendants Lock Up Unruly Policemen In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.