Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) (21089 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late? (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tlops(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Grattis!!!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
mobuch: @ 1st citizen

must u be this vulgar?
must u resort to calling people BASTARDS on a public forum?
you sound like a frustrated dude.

kids like u are d reason why i hardly post comments on nairaland these days.
Mobuch the Chairman , Haters united.

So because the firewall for imb.eciles was turned off today by Seun, you decided to write something.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by minute(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Congrats!

*Releases some butterflies*
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by icez: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
hmm....
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by okwanuzo3(f): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
beautiful couple, congrats
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by braveheart2012(m): 1:29am On Jul 23, 2012
overloved:

If you truly know Finland, you no go talk wetin you just talk now. na country with one of the highest standard of living in the world, highly developed with free health care, monthly cash to foreigners(depending on your immigration status) and free education for all even foreigners. make i no talk much, read about am yourself. guys de here de make heavy cash as student or so, you de there de yarn language barriers and trash. no be Naija guys dem de deport from sudan ? SA and other places wey Finland better pass? grow up man!!!

Others are going abroad to make money, you're abroad to get free government benefits and make yourself a bloody nuisance to the host government! And you have the nerve to boast about it? Bros, abeg stop it.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2012
1stCitizen:
Mobuch the Chairman , Haters united.

So because the firewall for imb.eciles was turned off today by Seun, you decided to write something.

Sick tats like u should be rehabilitated on how to conduct yourselves in public.
Am quite sure you are a menace to d people around u sad
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by charles424(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2012
SimonAndal: So? I'm sure I'm the first to kill a certain species of cockroach, you don't see me making a fuss.

Why do you derive joy in making bad comments? Can't you read the thread from the start? Do you want to follow negativity all your life? When we see something great like this we don't need to make any joke about it...not all time you should yab ppl here...Nonsencical nonsense...mtchewwwww
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by enioladeran: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
congrats to u both
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by gtswt(f): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2012
@Finland,
Thanks so much. Well appreciated and congrats yet again!!!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2012
mobuch:

Sick tats like u should be rehabilitated on how to conduct yourselves in public.
Am quite sure you are a menace to d people around u sad

Hahahaha simply outclassed at your game by a superior mind. After my post you noticed no haters like you were bold to write rubbish about the thread.

The 2nd plan was to distract them away and engage them but I guess only you fell for it. Typical mumu you are.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by overloved(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
braveheart2012:

Others are going abroad to make money, you're abroad to get free government benefits and make yourself a bloody nuisance to the host government! And you have the nerve to boast about it? Bros, abeg stop it.

why you dey talk like these nah? a poster tagged finland as a miserable country, and I am just trying to let him know that Finland is not what he think it is by saying that. na wa ooo. but make you no de just assume or attack from the weakpoint of any post.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tpia1: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2014
Silentical: What is so especial about d wedding?

he said they're the first black to black wedding in finland.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tpia1: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2014
kingsrod: After dem go say white people racist...Why should be a big thing say black man marry der...Forssa finland na why ur wife come meet u una marry...I live in Finland too and where i stay is surrounded by whites na their country and if i get married i no go come here come dey talk say "first black married in ..." Still trying to find the main lesson or point of this...Happy married life sha

its about records i should think.

there arent that many "first anythings" anymore.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tpiaP: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2015

How To Handle A Cheating Husband / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce