Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) (21085 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Chiefpriest(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mumu even ur opinion mumu, foolish.gej like u.
speedyboi: Well, for your marriage.....I wish you a blissful marriage.

For your being the first blah blah blah.....what's the big deal about that? Wedding na wedding. Or did their government give any award of achievement for being the first black?
Abeg pack well joor. Finland is not heaven and can never be, infact pple like me will be happier if you told me you did it in naija or any other african countries. #NotHating.

Well, greet ur wife for me and don't forget to keep repping naija in responsibly.

And then again no one should nail me for my opinion....why? Cos its my opinion. Peace out
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Siga: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Happy Married life bros.....dont worry about all dem negative comments ooo....infact u should give thanks to God for any comments...that means u still dey alive and kicking....enjoy the moment....Biko...we need know when our wife carry belle oo... grin
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Theblessed(f): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
[size=25pt]Congratulations!

May the Lord lead you both on this great journey in peace in Jesus Name, Amen! [/size]
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by murpheus(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congratulations!!! SImply beautiful but we didn't hear about it in Turku
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by horny4u(f): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Wow gorgeous bride and groom .....Congratulations!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by sleek2011: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
first to get married and so
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by mrperfect(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
God bless marriage.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Copiousworld: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nice wedding but was wondering why not a single black lady around? Are there no black ladies in Finland or she got no black female friends?
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by UKBobo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Abeg pack well joor. Finland is not heaven and can never be, infact pple like me will be happier if you told me you did it in naija or any other african countries. #NotHating.

Finland - cold, stable power supply, good roads, peaceful people, reindeer
Nigeria, hot, Power cut, killer bitumen, act first/think later people, bushmeat

There is no comparison grin

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Supergwin(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congrats 2 d newly wedded couple... Hope say dem giv una money 4 dis achievement sha
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Silentical: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
What is so especial about d wedding?
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by dangerzone: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Oh boy u for no carry this FIRST of a thing come nairaland now,guys go bash u like say tomorrow nor dey
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by 27naira(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
Guy why you buy Chinese shoe na grin

see as e dey like watin dem make for Shanghai cheesy

Congrats shaa.... wink
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Francuiz: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
shawnz: my man, notin wey person no go see 4 nairaland... Am d 1st to see dis my post, mtcheew
Bad belle. Person way say another man water no go boil, him own no go warm.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by manugbo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
chelseabmw: I really enjoyed the video. Happy marriage life boss

I think I will be the first black man to marry a chinese in ma community.... Ma pics coming to a viewing centre here u

after marryig the chinese pls remain there. we dont want u here

u will end up being a nanny, baby sitting for her.
but wen it comes to marrying an african woman u will turn her to ur slave

mcheeeewww

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
so wat if you are the first to say i do in finnland? Happy married live to you..
just want to sound like a typical nairalander
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by canadaik(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
SimonAndal: So? I'm sure I'm the first to kill a certain species of cockroach, you don't see me making a fuss.

really?? There is always a judas in every 12....go and blab somewhere else HATER...
P.S. Happy married life to the new couples! :-)
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by sanchez4eva: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Happy married life
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congratulations... Pop champagne
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by shilling(f): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congrats!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Welcome to men's Club !! Congrats!!!!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by chucky234(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Weddings are always a sweet moment....for better for better....
For better for better, you dey bench the worst abi?
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by chucky234(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congrats, wishing you marital bliss with your lovely sisi.

I am seriously looking forward to being the first (whether white - white or black - black) to wed on the moon with my lovely Freecocoa, maybe we shall also be the first couple to celebrate anniversary inside Jupitar.

Watch out for me and freecocoa, you are all invited in advance ooo
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by kennyeast(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
cocoduck: yeah yeah yeah. nigerians always running away from nigeria instead of solving her problems
Guy u sound like someone who has been frustrated try to get to even Sudan, pls take it easy no be person do u, if can't fix ur country, its not the guy's fault, he can't fix it for u. Okay?
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Yahayablessing(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congrat ooo bro,hapi married life
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by kpolli(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
k
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
Congrats man! I love love!!! Happy married life o
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by spiaggia: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
SIENA, good to have you back. Was wondering if you had exited for good. By the way, congrats to the lovely couples.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by DExplorer1: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Theblessed(f): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
Copiousworld: Nice wedding but was wondering why not a single black lady around? Are there no black ladies in Finland or she got no black female friends?

[size=16pt]Well, they did say there ain't many black people there as the land is infested with White people besides, na their land be that nobe so o o o?

Hmmm, it indicates all them your black brothers out there, will be coming home with a few white wives soon - watch it!!

So, if your boyfriend is out there, do not relax until you get him home safely... wink wink wink[/size]
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by princedant: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2012
Finland: We are the first Black to Black and Nigerians to get married in Forssa, Finland a white dominated city.We got a lot of support from the whites especially from the the church.You can check out the video and leave GOOD comments. Thanks

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9usgQCSvk&feature=colike

Happy Married Life bros...quite a colourful wedding...i really fell in love with the theme song used in this video clip..pls who's the artiste?...not the last two Celine Dionne & whiz kid..i mean the very first two..beautiful songs!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute / My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.