Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) (21087 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by mekaboy(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2012
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

LOOKING TO SEE BLACK LADIES AND AFRICAN PARENTS, BUT NON. WHERE YOU GUYS ADOPTED BY WHITES ?? grin grin grin grin grin

JUST KEEP THIS VIDEO WELL, WHEN MARITAL PRESSURE RISE, SIT SOMEWHERE QUIETLY AND WATCH IT. AND REMEMBER THAT DAY.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by gtswt(f): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2012
@Finland,
Congrats dear....
Love ur wedding video.....ur bride's gown is lovely too.
Pls do me a favor, i would like to know the title of the first 2 soundtracks and the artist names. My wedding is coming up pretty soon would wanna use it too. thanks and a big congratulation again!!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by cuteonyii(m): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2012
ooh im so proud of you guys.. nice couple..nice simple wedding.
Congratulations
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 22, 2012
Colonial mentality still dey. Why do you need acceptance from "the whites"?

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by dasparrow: 1:46am On Jul 22, 2012
UK Bobo: Abeg pack well joor. Finland is not heaven and can never be, infact pple like me will be happier if you told me you did it in naija or any other african countries. #NotHating.

Finland - cold, stable power supply, good roads, peaceful people, reindeer
Nigeria, hot, Power cut, killer bitumen, act first/think later people, bushmeat

There is no comparison grin

I don't see where the original poster claimed Finland is heaven. Can't you just congratulate the guy and move on rather than trying to mock Nigeria and her people on a Nigerian forum? I don't know why you cannot respect yourself. Mtshew!

Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Well, they did say there ain't many black people there as the land is infested with White people besides, na their land be that nobe so o o o?

Hmmm, it indicates all them your black brothers out there, will be coming home with a few white wives soon - watch it!!

So, if your boyfriend is out there, do not relax until you get him home safely... wink wink wink[/size]

LOL grin I know that's right! Well said theblessed.

@Post

Congratulations!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by MrUmaRu(m): 2:12am On Jul 22, 2012
Now, wedding na por pinland, honey moon na por wia ?
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 22, 2012
And they say YORUBA people don't travel lmao.

I wonder where they don't go.

Congrats lol Atleast she aint one fat white whale.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by braveheart2012(m): 3:28am On Jul 22, 2012
Sometimes, I wonder what Nigerians go looking for in all these out-of-the-way, remote places. With the crazy cold and the language barriers, Finland must be absolutely miserable! Happy to see that you both found yourselves. Wishing you both a happy married life! Abeg make plenty babies and populate the place with naija genes jare! The people of Nairaland decree a minimum of 8 children! So it shall be! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by kandiikane(m): 3:39am On Jul 22, 2012
Gosh! They are everywhere. cheesy
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tpia5: 3:41am On Jul 22, 2012
wow, i just watched the video and the bride seems to be the only black woman at the wedding ceremony.

una dey try oh!!!!

scary thought.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tpia5: 3:47am On Jul 22, 2012
so all the blacks there are surrounded by whites?

oh well, i guess folks have to adapt.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tpia5: 3:54am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by tpia5: 3:56am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:25am On Jul 22, 2012
May God uphold your union, bless you both with wisdom, understanding, patience, perseverance and all you need to build a godly home. Congratulations!!!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by imoleayo55(m): 4:33am On Jul 22, 2012
some pple tink say na only news that have to do with GEJ, boko haram, NASS members' lootings, and other corruption stories should be on NL...na wa for una ooo...
@ post...hapi married life bro....
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 22, 2012
Congratulations
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by SSaemoenl(m): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2012
Happy Married life
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by safarigirl(f): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2012
godimento: congratulation. Remember there is no glory in this. The big Question is, how is your relationship with God.
And how is that the big question? Wetin carry God enter the matter? What if OP is an atheist? People who got married and had a good relationship with God, how many are still 'happily' married? Not talking bout that hell hole y'all convince people to manage cos God doesn't support divorce. If you're congratulating him, do so and move on, you need not dent it with your 'big question'. @ OP congrats on your wedding, una don do traditional?
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2012

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2012
Haters United Brigade!!! See them writing rubbish, that its no big deal. IT IS!!!!

They would like to see a post of the "First Nigerian couple to be convicted or arrested for ........... in Finland" Bastards are only interested in learning of the bad news about Nigerians than a brother and sister celebrating their love in a distant land.

Congrats to you two. On your wedding and on being the first Nigerian couple to gather support from their host community to celebrate love rather than gather support to prevent deportation like these Bastards would do.

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Sike(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2012
Stale.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Interesting enough, we got an invitation card on this particular wedding. The traditional wedding was in benin city.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Fairgodwin(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2012
afam4eva: So, this one sef na record.
Dem don free you, brother? Congrats.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Finland(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2012
gtswt: @Finland,
Congrats dear....
Love ur wedding video.....ur bride's gown is lovely too.
Pls do me a favor, i would like to know the title of the first 2 soundtracks and the artist names. My wedding is coming up pretty soon would wanna use it too. thanks and a big congratulation again!!
Thanks. here is the link to the first song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FULXLzn4Gl0
and the second song is by lara george - Rest of my life
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by samfibby(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
The couple are cute, but i hate shiny silver suits. The two look compatible, i hope they will make their union count. cool sad wink
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by coolted(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
Congrats. Many joy in ur married life. But be careful of SKIN heads
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by overloved(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
braveheart2012: Sometimes, I wonder what Nigerians go looking for in all these out-of-the-way, remote places. With the crazy cold and the language barriers, Finland must be absolutely miserable! Happy to see that you both found yourselves. Wishing you both a happy married life! Abeg make plenty babies and populate the place with naija genes jare! The people of Nairaland decree a minimum of 8 children! So it shall be! grin grin grin grin

If you truly know Finland, you no go talk wetin you just talk now. na country with one of the highest standard of living in the world, highly developed with free health care, monthly cash to foreigners(depending on your immigration status) and free education for all even foreigners. make i no talk much, read about am yourself. guys de here de make heavy cash as student or so, you de there de yarn language barriers and trash. no be Naija guys dem de deport from sudan ? SA and other places wey Finland better pass? grow up man!!!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by pembisco(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Nd hw dos dis reduce d price of garr 4 market..mtchew!
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by kingsrod: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
After dem go say white people racist...Why should be a big thing say black man marry der...Forssa finland na why ur wife come meet u una marry...I live in Finland too and where i stay is surrounded by whites na their country and if i get married i no go come here come dey talk say "first black married in ..." Still trying to find the main lesson or point of this...Happy married life sha

1 Like

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by kingsrod: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
My Brother I know know when free healthcare start for finland becos me I don dey pain for my own since...Education I pay first year then d rest na free...Refuggees and Jobs volks they pay too...
overloved:

If you truly know Finland, you no go talk wetin you just talk now. na country with one of the highest standard of living in the world, highly developed with <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">free</a> health care, monthly cash to foreigners(depending on your immigration status) and free education for all even foreigners. make i no talk much, read about am yourself. guys de here de make heavy cash as student or so, you de there de yarn language barriers and trash. no be Naija guys dem de deport from sudan ? SA and other places wey Finland better pass? grow up man!!!

Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
@ 1st citizen

must u be this vulgar?
must u resort to calling people BASTARDS on a public forum?
you sound like a frustrated dude.

kids like u are d reason why i hardly post comments on nairaland these days.
Re: First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) by Gudiza(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dude, you got married in finland. Congratulations. That is the achievement.

I dunno, I've heard of Nigerians married to finn women, so it must be because as u say, black to black and both nigerians. Or may be u got 'support' of the white folks cos they're actually tired of miscegenation and want to encourage you guys. I actually know someone who plays ball over there and got married. either way it's welcome.

The 'first Nigerian in finland' title thing, however,......er .....gotta admit kinda downs the idea of the whole marriage especially when you consider where we're coming from. wouldn't blame anyone giving u slack 4 that. Or did you arrange 4d books?? I think not.

So much for GOOD comments.lol

i'm still saying congrats though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Handle A Cheating Husband / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / Please, What Do You Call Omugwo In English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.