Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 (23268 Views)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / 2011/2012 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Post Ume Date / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Pssssh! No you don't!

Oya, if you're so sure, I want you to say it. I won't deny. Talk am lipsrsealed

cheesy

Mr. C[i]or[/i]ks.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
PS: I heard that PlatinumK moved from her location because of public scrutiny. I feel sorry for the girl sha. . . is it true that her mother told the judge that inspired_m was accusing her daughter because she was Igbo? undecided

Sisi, dat thing no be even wetin we ask you.
But talk true, you were really tripping for that TheSeeker guy, weren't you! grin grin Don't lie!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

cheesy

Mr. C[i]or[/i]ks.

Whaaaaaaaaat!!!? Wrong! grin
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Sisi, dat thing no be even wetin we ask you.
But talk true, you were really tripping for that TheSeeker guy, weren't you! grin grin Don't lie!

Have you seen the dude?
Makes Pleep look like Prince charming.
No thanks cool

But for real I was shocked tho lol. I was like wtf?! shocked
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

There was no guy.

They both planned it. She wanted to make me feel "sorry" for telling her to get her n[i]ake[/i]d picture off NL. cheesy

That had to be the best fight on NL though, I give them that. That ish lasted for months.
Oh well,its good to know that in the end it was all set up.

Of the thing i hate with a passion,ladies fighting over a man is one.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Paddy you ma know say killz na my chewdy na.

Omo lleke-idi,where that guy dey now na? The dude must be really hot o,but why you wan snatch plati bf na?cheesy
Hot? Emmmh.. He try! But dat guy wan enter Amelica by force o! He fabricate d law of Nnamdi give plats, d gal head wan burstinga in love dats y she wear helmet begin fight ileke for her koboko. Wot a gbaskimacious script!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Have you seen the dude?
No thanks cool

Liv Pleep o! NL ajasco
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well,its good to know that in the end it was all set up.

Of the thing i hate with a passion,ladies fighting over a man is one.

What I hate the most is women on NL trying to insult another woman by trying to lie about "nak ed pictures" and "dirty laundry".
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hot? Emmmh.. He try! But dat guy wan enter Amelica by force o! He fabricate d law of Nnamdi give plats, d gal head wan burstinga in love dats y she wear helmet begin fight ileke for her koboko. Wot a gbaskimacious script!
Choi na him be say the Plantibabe na big time maga sef,she jonse sha cheesy.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Paddy you ma know say killz na my chewdy na.

Omo lleke-idi,where that guy dey now na? The dude must be really hot o,but why you wan snatch plati bf na?cheesy

Wetin you go now come talk about that Mbaise boy Whitelexi?
Every week, de guy dey get girl trouble.
E get one time wey SIX whole girls dey holla atta boy in JUST ONE WEEK.

And at the time, Ujujoan (or was it ThoniaSlim?) started getting kinda jealous cuz they had just broken up.

Where that thread even dey sef? Make I check if I go still fit pull am out.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

And at the time, Ujujoan (or was it ThoniaSlim?) started getting kinda jealous cuz they had just broken up.

You need to stop posting crap.

Ujojoan was not jealous. And all those allegations against Thoniaslim were false.

This is what happens when ppl run away with crap on nL.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What I hate the most is women on NL trying to insult another woman by trying to lie about "nak ed pictures" and "dirty laundry".

Yeah that's true,that shit happens a lot,that's why its good to choose people you talk to offline with so much carefulness cos it can be very gengerous cheesy
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Liv Uju out o! Dier own fight was insane.

Some guys just dey browse gals like say d tin no get meter.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Choi na him be say the Plantibabe na big time maga sef,she jonse sha cheesy.

LOL the dude almost got his USA visa tho
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Mehn NL now is so freaking boring now,there was just so much drama back then.

Btw wetin be your own?abi you no get your own story back then? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Have you seen the dude?
No thanks cool

Abeg abeg abeg! Just go siddon one side jare!
This thing wey you dey do now na wetin we dey call "Aftermath forming". Women and their "I never wanted him anyway" tactics once things don't work out.

FYI, I know for sure women never look at facial structure when falling for a man. Wetin dem dey find most of the time na height, intelligence, muscles (wey go fit protect them), and CONFIDENCE - so all dis your forming no even scratch at allll grin

Just talk am plain say you dig de guy!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah that's true,that shit happens a lot,that's why its good to choose people you talk to offline with so much carefulness cos it can be very gengerous cheesy

LOL. you dont even need to talk offline. They'll make up stuff before you turn around.
All i'm saying is, if a chick posts herself in her bra, just waka lol. She vex for me that day. shocked
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

This thing wey you dey do now na wetin we dey call "Aftermath forming". Women and their "I never wanted him anyway" tactics once things don't work out.

FYI, I know for sure women never look at facial structure when falling for a man. Wetin dem dey find most of the time na height, intelligence, muscles (wey go fit protect them), and CONFIDENCE - so all dis your forming no even scratch at allll grin

LOL.
If you say so. . . .so women don't look at your facial features?
So you no dey even fine tongue shocked
All the guy's I've dated are fine abeg. . . . Denzel no fit come close lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 12:57am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You need to stop posting crap.

Ujojoan was not jealous. And all those allegations against Thoniaslim were false.

This is what happens when ppl run away with crap on nL.

Okay, okay okayyyy!
But if my ex kept hounding me on threads where I was flirting with other girls, accusing me of actually being the same girl ID I was flirting with, I'd definitely call it jealous.

But then *shrugs* I stand corrected undecided
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 12:58am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL. you dont even need to talk offline. They'll make up stuff before you turn around.
All i'm saying is, if a chick posts herself in her bra, just waka lol. She vex for me that day. shocked
True talk there wink
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Where are the saggy bosoms?

I can't see anything on the link zeruchi posted.. grin
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Abeg o me dey look facial structure o.

I can't imagine myself with Lefulefu cool
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Okay, okay okayyyy!
But if I ex kept hounding me on threads where I was flirting with other girls, accusing me of actually being the same girl ID I was flirting with, I'd definitely call it jealous.

But then *shrugs* I stand corrected undecided

hmmm if you say so. . . . undecided
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke no lie una run biggest bobbie competition dem time. I noticed u change prof pic she quickly upload anoda gen gen pics of herself.U guys were tripping!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL.
If you say so. . . .so women don't look at your facial features?
So you no dey even fine tongue shocked
All the guy's I've dated are fine abeg. . . . Denzel no fit come close lipsrsealed

Psssh! Me na proper fine boy naa! The people who've met me would testify.
Azin! My own fineboyism no even get part 2. No pimples, no kpom! Just a fresh boy, but I no dey brag.

What I meant by my earlier statement was that in the physical aspect, you'd already get a pass mark with a girl once you have those features I talked about, even if your face dull. If you have all those things, your face will never be a deal breaker. And it's true!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ileke no lie una run biggest bobbie competition dem time. I noticed u change prof pic she quickly upload anoda gen gen pics of herself.U guys were tripping!
grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg o me dey look facial structure o.

I can't imagine myself with Lefulefu cool

You wan tell me say you go fit reject person like SEAL, with all his sweggz n' shiit? Abeg, go and face the wall.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Azin! My own fineboyism no even get part 2. No pimples, no kpom! Just a fresh boy, but I no dey brag.

What I meant by my earlier statement was that in the physical aspect, you'd already get a pass mark with a girl once you have those features I talked about, even if your face dull. If you have all those things, you face will never e a deal breaker. And it's true!

Everybody claims to be fine on NL lol.
Thanks for the internet.

Idowuogbo: Ileke no lie una run biggest bobbie competition dem time. I noticed u change prof pic she quickly upload anoda gen gen pics of herself.U guys were tripping!

Maybe that's why she come dey vex for me and my B cup lol. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

You wan tell me say you go fit reject person like SEAL, with all his sweggz n' shiit? Abeg, go and face the wall.
Seal has no swagg. He was not fine either.
How he snatched that white girl is still beyond me.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:06am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Azin! My own fineboyism no even get part 2. No pimples, no kpom! Just a fresh boy,
but I no dey brag.

What I meant by my earlier statement was that in the physical aspect, you'd already get a pass mark with a girl once you have those features I talked about, even if your face dull. If you have all those things, you face will never e a deal breaker. And it's true!
Nkem! Define brag Biko!

No kpom? U mean ponmo?

I don't lost o!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2012
Maedan vs Tpia

Spiked Cylinder vs Maedan
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Everybody claims to be fine on NL lol.
Thanks for the internet.

Maybe that's why she come dey vex for me and my B cup lol. cheesy

B cup? Pls stop it!

Am guessing ur bras are custom made sef.

U b 59ZZ na!

Plats I think was 90G

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Things You Can Never Engage In? / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.