Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 (23271 Views)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / 2011/2012 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Post Ume Date / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
B cup? Pls stop it!

Am guessing ur bras are custom made sef.

U b 59ZZ na!

Plats I think was 90G

ewww plz abeg. Leave my barely B cups alone before another nl attack me again. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

You wan tell me say you go fit reject person like SEAL, with all his sweggz n' shiit? Abeg, go and face the wall.
Which swag? What makes you feel i can't reject him?you dey learn work?

Oboy na you suppose face wall. tongue
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nkem! Define brag Biko!

No kpom? U mean ponmo?

I don't lost o!

I mean no black spots or scars or anything like that o!

And I no wan post my picture for dis kind thread because I don't want stalkers in close proximity to Abuja to start trailing me cool

It happened in the last Social Network I was at. cool
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 1:15am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Seal has no swagg. He was not fine either.
How he snatched that white girl is still beyond me.

Siddon dia dey wonder na.
Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention PEEEENIS in that post of mine, cuz that one played a vital role in Seal's case.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

And I no wan post my picture for dis kind thread because I don't want stalkers in close proximity to Abuja to start trailing me cool

So you posted your picture and your address abi?

Lemme guess, did you take the picture in your SUV with your diamond-encrusted ring finger laying against your chest?
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Dont worri mi and cocoa won't fight i promise!

We both ndigbos! So sharing na our tribe language.

Post side view na! I wanna confirm u kpomless.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

Siddon dia dey wonder na.
Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention PEEEENIS in that post of mine, cuz that one played a vital role in Seal's case.

Wande coal already proved that not all black men have huge pe nis.
Unless you've verified it.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by freecocoa(f): 1:22am On Jul 23, 2012
Paddy if him show you the pic,you go relate how far give me later na,i gats go now.

Blokos calls wink

Sweet dreams.

See ya @ lleke and Ejine.

Btw Ejine,if you really got it then flaunt.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 1:26am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So you posted your picture and your address abi?

Lemme guess, did you take the picture in your SUV with your diamond-encrusted ring finger laying against your chest?

LOLLLL! Biko, enough with that Donpuzo nonsense for one day ooo grin

Actually, it was a picture I took in Benue on a native Idoma wedding I attended. My costume, being a bit tight, kinda accentuated my chiseled body and all, plus the sun's ambience did a lot in brightening up my entire figure.
Ahhh.... I won't go too deepwith those details, but girls no ever gree me rest again - particularly one Oyiwoda.

I don learn lesson.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dont worri mi and cocoa won't fight i promise!

We both ndigbos! So sharing na our tribe language.

Post side view na! I wanna confirm u kpomless.

grin
You girls are reeeeeally tempting me o!
But I'll only do it on a non-frontpage thread.

Yep! I'm sticking to that.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 23, 2012
Ejiné:

LOLLLL! Biko, enough with that Donpuzo nonsense for one day ooo grin

Actually, it was a picture I took in Benue on a native Idoma wedding I attended. My costume, being a bit tight, kinda accentuated my chiseled body and all, plus the sun's ambience did a lot in brightening up my entire figure.
Ahhh.... I won't go too deepwith those details, but girls no ever gree me rest again - particularly one Oyiwoda.

I don learn lesson.

What kind of name is that?

Anywaz, I dey go chop dinner.

@freecoacoa

Night!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Paddy if him show you the pic,you go relate how far give me later na,i gats go now.

Blokos calls wink

Sweet dreams.

No tender mercy at all! Commando d blokos.

Am out guys! Nite...

Mr kpomless I'll catch u lerra!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 1:30am On Jul 23, 2012
freecocoa: Paddy if him show you the pic,you go relate how far give me later na,i gats go now.

Blokos calls wink

Sweet dreams.

Ha! Maybe in a little more 'enclosed' thread o! Predators are real.

Sweet dreams, by the way smiley
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by spikesC(m): 1:32am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

@freecoacoa

Night!

by this time of the night, hope say no be human meat shocked
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Ejine(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

@freecoacoa

Night!

It's an Idoma name sha. Sound familiar?
That name still gives me the chills, cuz of the crazy things she did.
But I can't remember if her reason for stalking me was as a result of my body-hugging costume, or the nightstand we had at the bachelor party. LOL

But I ain't no playboy

just the occasional type grin

catch ya later, ladies. My Kama Sutra show's on.

That's right... Kama Sutra on a Sunday, baby. Beat that! grin

cheers Ileke Idi kiss
Cheers Freecocoa kiss
Cheers Idowu kiss
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by dyabman(m): 2:28am On Jul 23, 2012
am just seeing this name 'beaf' for the first time on nairaland ,have never come across him before but i definitely know of Jackal, sauron , coogar, gabry, mukina's nd so on.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 23, 2012
KAI!! I missed a lot of legendary fights

cry cryI want a rival of my own sad cry cry
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 23, 2012
Choi! Where are all these people now? grin
Boys have certainly grown into men and girls have grown into women.

Spikedcylinder, karmamod, Lesleen... my e-enemies back in the day! cheesy
The good chicks - platinumnk, tope2000, ujujoan, daphoenix/rebellious... chei!

Nairaland no sweet like before again oh walahi! 2006-2009 set was the bomb! There was one scandal everyday... you dared not log off for more than 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by armyofone(m): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2012
the only chics you didn't fight or carry cutlass pursue grin:
Osisi
Omoge cheesy
the rest na fire on the mountain. Foreign palace, you dey, church corner, you dey, kai! grin

davidylan: Choi! Where are all these people now? grin
Boys have certainly grown into men and girls have grown into women.

Spikedcylinder, karmamod, Lesleen... my e-enemies back in the day! cheesy
The good chicks - platinumnk, tope2000, ujujoan, daphoenix/rebellious... chei!

Nairaland no sweet like before again oh walahi! 2006-2009 set was the bomb! There was one scandal everyday... you dared not log off for more than 10 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 23, 2012
armyofone: the only chics you didn't fight or carry cutlass pursue grin:
Osisi
Omoge cheesy
the rest na fire on the mountain. Foreign palace, you dey, church corner, you dey, kai! grin

hahaha no be you be omoge? grin I didnt fight tope2000 also... too gentle for that. She married and promptly vanished from here chei!

Na this thread i dey remember pass - back in my days as PTH - https://www.nairaland.com/72759/nigerians-nigeria-versus-nigerians-diaspora/6
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by armyofone(m): 5:43am On Jul 23, 2012
davidylan:

hahaha no be you be omoge? grin I didnt fight tope2000 also... too gentle for that. She married and promptly vanished from here chei!

Na this thread i dey remember pass - back in my days as PTH - https://www.nairaland.com/72759/nigerians-nigeria-versus-nigerians-diaspora/6

lol, grin grin
That thread at that time was soooo freaking hilarious.
good memories.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by rhymz(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2012
Mehn, I still maintain say the best fights I have seen on NL was the ones that involved platinumnk. . Lol. . That Chic was one hotty that gave every NL chic stomach Ulcer from eating themselves up . Lol. .she would zoom into a thread and Gbam, it will be about her. That Gal na one Okoro amazon, she was one Chic ileke-idi will never forget. . Hahahahahah . . Cos their fight was always downright dirty and ghetto, it would run into 20 something pages, when the heat became too much, the MODs will close it. Like Jesus waking dead Lazarus from the dead, the both of them will move into another thread whose rivalvary headliners were from their own previous fight and before you knew it come see e-fighting, accusations, revelations and mudslinging. By the way, Ejine, U sure say no be you be Na2day, I realy miss that Guy's sarcasm. He was one Nigga Ladies hate to Love. He and Ileke too did not see eye to eye . .lol. . FL Gators too was to an extent, every guy's enemy, she had this Tpia kinda character at times. .lol. Una sabi tpia na, she prolly is the only female that has fought with both male and female Nlanders cos of her out of nowhere insults. Another very annoying blabber is Kobojunkie, . .lol. .that Lady is a typical FEMALE. Kobo is the only one I know on NL that can start a fierce argument in an empty room. She can inspire anger in anyone even if U never sabi her well. I remember the first time I replied one of her very annoying responses; I abused her like craze cos I felt insulted that a Nigerian could to such a position in a debate like that. I think it was about an RSA movie that depicted Nigerians as drug dealing cannibals and savages. I was just pissed and and could not hold my cool, I had to give it to her fot being a twerp. Yeah, it's usually Kobo vs everyone else. . Lol. . Though she is intelligent and detribalized, you can't help but hate her Guts if she is in any thread. She inspires hate. . Lol. . How she does it I no just sabi.
EzeUche was also one guy that every Yoruba person hated to the bone. .lol. .this guy will create threads just to bash Awolowo and then you see the likes of bluetooth and Bbkbaby running down to reply. Ezeuche vs Bkbabby vs ileke idi. .
Mental gong vs Safgo vs Fs stranger. .lol. These guys no dey waste time to front their educational qualities and tell you the best American Ivy-leagues they went to. . They would argue about their I.Q, their career path, science and Business courses. . . To a point, I think it was mekusxxx or mentalgong that was asked to post a copy of his PHD thesis with his name on it. . That thread was funny and actually brought out the best in them. . Funny dudes that relished in beating their chests over their fine educational qualifications, abilities and the number of zeros it was earning for them. . Hahaha. .where those guys them dey sef

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by tonyx4x44(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva: I'll give it to Beaf VS Gbawe.
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by rhymz(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2012
shymmex: I wanna see naked pictures of MsDarkSkin.. grin grin

That will be epic with her gigantic batty on display for everyone..
. . . Hahahahaha, keep dreaming.
MsDarkSkin has got some very big butt, that's all I can reveal for now. .lol. .you want more than that hook up with in the states. . Hahahaha
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by naptu2: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2012
All this talk of pictures reminds me. I still have a picture from one of those threads in my nearly dead laptop, although I can't remember who the combatants were.

All I remember was that a guy got a girl's picture and posted it on the open forum. He kept drawing caricatures on it and adding offensive and insulting tags to it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Feraz(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2012
amaks: olabowale also fought/argued with pilgrim.1 in the religion section in those days. hot arguments. pilgrim.1 was a female convert from islam to christianity. with pilgrim.1 recieving many verbal attacks and serious threats from other people as well. and davidlyan supporting pilgrim.1 too. their arguments were serious, constructive and educative, with less insults, but davidlyan can insult sha. i liked pilgrim.1. wherever u are pilgrim.1 , thumbs up. more grease to ur elbow. keep the flag flying.
beaf and gbawe of politics section....then again, what about noetic of religious section....
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by ifyalways(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2012
This thread was started without any mention of AJ ? Abomination!
Pulease,give it up for Almond joy/Blazay/Bootyonme/SpermdropsThe fierciest and the best.
Check out :
Almondjoy V Frankies
Almondjoy V Davidylan
Blazay V Ohsisi/first lady NVS
Shes simply da best, love her!
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2012
Where are all these Nairalanders? lalaboi,
Desodji,
Mustay
Iice,
Olanajim,
thiefofhearts
Kitaun
Whitlexi
akolawole
Debosky
Ikamefa
Babyosisi
Somze
Razorr
Candylips
Gamine
orikinla ,
toshman
ikomi
Creamish
wifeypenth
fynewaka
frankiriri
Dr-dre
PTH
PTBnaija
Islander= MsDarkSkin=MoodyLady=Neelsel
Egoldman
Otuwe
Tmoni
pterygot
Londoncool
Software
Naijadiva
Jejelolatu
Dolarpo
bolarge
n-guage
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Where are all these Nairalanders? lalaboi,
Desodji,
Mustay
Iice,
Olanajim,
thiefofhearts
Kitaun
Whitlexi
akolawole
Debosky
Ikamefa
Babyosisi
Somze
Razorr
Candylips
Gamine
orikinla ,
toshman
ikomi
Creamish
wifeypenth
fynewaka
frankiriri
Dr-dre
PTH
PTBnaija
Islander= MsDarkSkin=MoodyLady=Neelsel
Egoldman
Otuwe
Tmoni
pterygot
Londoncool
Software
Naijadiva
Jejelolatu
Dolarpo
bolarge
n-guage

yours truly. cheesy

the others we cannot find. cry
Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by Sagamite(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2012
chic2pimp: SAGAMITE VS FUCKTARDS/CRETINS/PRODUCTS OF A FAILED EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

Well said, bruv!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by naptu2: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2012
ifyalways: This thread was started without any mention of AJ ? Abomination!
Pulease,give it up for Almond joy/Blazay/Bootyonme/SpermdropsThe fierciest and the best.
Check out :
Almondjoy V Frankies
Almondjoy V Davidylan
Blazay V Ohsisi/first lady NVS
Shes simply da best, love her!

coolFAYA DEY GO NNE-MAMA!!! CALLOTTI De HALLOTTI De SALLOTTI. I AM SICK OF YOU NAIRALAND! GOODBYE!!!! kiss

Calloti/Blazay/Gambrosia/Lasinoh/ Bootyonme/Almondjoy come back! I have missed you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Things You Can Never Engage In? / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.