Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14770 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 30, 2012
They're just fans..

You see them on every thread created by shymmex.. grin

Some even had to save fake pics of their idol, shymmex... grin grin grin

I love my fans/stans!! cool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
"Gambian Goat Herder"...I swear i heard another account use that same exact line before...hmmm

It's the same mudafucca, why are you so surprised?

The cotton picker has been going around the forum leaving his stink everywhere.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 30, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I blame all this on Royal, he always ignites it. . . . he's like that kerosine you throw on dying fire to spark it back up. grin

lol true. that fo0l is notorious for instigating shyt. grin

and THEN want to act like he's just a spectator..

"you gonna let her talk to you like that son...?"

*after shyt hits the fan...

"yall crazy!"

like he had nothing to do with it. lmao! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane: It's the same mudafucca, why are you so surprised?

The cotton picker has been going around the forum leaving his stink everywhere.

LmL...When a human being gets mad, there real emotions come out.. their real emotions come out, no matter how good of an actor they are

Thas why you see his "bittyend" coming out of him. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:03am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

It's so unfortunate. You are even more lame than your shymexx id.

hey everyone check out kandikanne in her earlier days in the gambia before she was freed and went to abuko national reserve in gambia who gave her her very own cage and a laptop to go on NL frequently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPdNqXtRABI
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2012
I got my fans/stans thinking everyone from London is me, like I'm the only black guy in London.. grin grin

Legendary power, only shymmex can pull that off..

NL hall of fame!!! cool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol true. that fo0l is notorious for instigating shyt. grin

and THEN want to act like he's just a spectator..

"you gonna let her talk to you like that son...?"

*after shyt hits the fan...

"yall crazy!"

like he had nothing to do with it. lmao! grin

Or "I gotta go buy weed na, Imma let Bleep talk" grin grin

LOL

LondonLisa: so the sexx is better but the relationships are harder sad

I love those women though cheesy

Ok RoyalLisa tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:04am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

hey everyone check out kandikanne in her earlier days in the gambia before she was freed and went to abuko national reserve in gambia who gave her her very own cage and a laptop to go on NL frequently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPdNqXtRABI

thas so messed up!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

oi g, you're fvcking going in ard on that slag... bwahahahahahaha

say nomore g, dun noe.. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2012
Kandii is from sierra leone?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:

LmL...When a human being gets mad, there real emotions come out.. their real emotions come out, no matter how good of an actor they are

Thas why you see his "bittyend" coming out of him. grin

LOL I remember when I was fighting Shymmex, bittyend (out of nowhere) came out to write a 5 paragraph epistle about how he hates Ileke-IdI. Like wtf? Do I know him? lol
LondonLisa: Kandii is from sierra leone?

she is Sierra Leone and Gambian
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: I got my fans/stans thinking everyone from London is me, like I'm the only black guy in London.. grin grin

Legendary power, only shymmex can pull that off..

NL hall of fame!!! cool

Is this not you? Why are you denying your face, son. You are ugly accept it.

This b!tch of a guy looks diseased.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:07am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:

she is Sierra Leone and Gambian

what? you mean SeneGambian obviously
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa:

what? you mean SeneGambian obviously

No, she Sierra Leone and Gambian. I wrote it right the first time h03
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:08am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:

No, she Sierra Leone and Gambian. I wrote it right the first time h03

rofl!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:09am On Jul 30, 2012
Who is the guy with the large buttons on the green trench coat?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 30, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Or "I gotta go buy weed na, Imma let Bleep talk" grin grin

LOL

LMAO Exactly!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 30, 2012
And they're still posting fake pics..

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I wish that nutta yemz would see his pics on here one day, he's gonna look for you lot. That's the craziest naija boy you'll ever meet.. grin

Air heads!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
MagnumPI:

rofl!

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! ROYAL IS THAT YOU?!! shocked
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2012
@MsDark & Eke-Id

I don't start no beefs cool

Nope lol

Me No ever cause trouble
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2012
Shymexx, why are you so GOD DAMN UGLY?!?

Your mamma fuked that baboon in that video?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI:

rofl!

Can you keep posting more of those "fake" pictures?

Since it's not a NLer's picture, it's not against the rules tongue
@Msdark

Magnum is Kandii
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
@Msdark

Magnum is Kandii

Hell, naw! I am not that thick lipped b!tch!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa: so the sexx is better but the relationships are harder sad

I love those women though cheesy

angry angry

what you trying to say? grin
MagnumPI:

Hell, naw! I am not that thick lipped b!tch!

LmL@Self Clowning
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 30, 2012
Word on the road is that they still live in huts in gambia, and jump from tree branches like monkeys..

Bwahahahahaha
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
@Msdark

Magnum is Kandii

is this true kandii? grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:14am On Jul 30, 2012
What i am saying is, its hard to stay in a relationship with a crazy violent carribean woman haha

But i love them so muchh, Even with the added drama!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 30, 2012
This is Northern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17)

This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Where And How North Got Its Political Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.