Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14771 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:42am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: @mruknaijaboy

I'm out, the thread is creepy g..

Lol, shut up! How many times have you written that on a thread but still lurk about?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex:

I hear that!

But out here, Jamaican has the largest black population..

I don't doubt that.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 30, 2012
Jamo Women are Wicked!...*ducks as MzDarkskin throws her shoe at me*

I had one try to stab me
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I don't doubt that.

Please, educate these ignorant mor.ons.

I'm out! cool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
Jamo Women are Wicked!...*ducks as MzDarkskin throws her shoe at me*

I had one try to stab me

lmao!!

shut up there royal!
you probably roasted her on the first date!! grin grin

shymmex...you why you leaving? grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2012
I luv their aggressive passion though tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:44am On Jul 30, 2012
Did shymexx just say jamaica has the largest black population? Are you forgetting Nigeria?
there are 994,500 [/b]Jamaicans in the US and a little over [b]800,000 in the UK.
Get the facts right grin again I don't even care about Jamo classification in the UK.

Dayyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmm. And they call Naija men the easter bunnies.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Dayyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuummmm. And they call Naija men the easter bunnies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 30, 2012
~Royal~:
I luv their aggressive passion though tongue

its what attracts men to us and yet make them want to run away! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2012
Viewing this topic: LondonLisa, mruknaijaboy(m), shymmex(m), kandiikane(m), MsDarkSkin(f) and 4 guest(s)

Na wa o!1 This thread has been shymmexed again.

Where is my friend Pleep, Plarp, Plump? He's usually in this mess lol

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa is royal. grin

he created that account to roast shymmex.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LondonLisa is royal. grin

Very masculine, Royal. Very Masculine.

LondonLisa, LondonAshley, LondonRebecca.

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:49am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LondonLisa is royal. grin

lol, ohh. I thought it was onila.

*Ileke-IdI:

Na wa o!1 This thread has been shymmexed again.

Where is my friend [b]Pleep, Plarp, Plump? He's usually in this mess lol[/b]

Lmfaoooooooooooooo!! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:49am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, the guy used the word 'roast' because he believes I am MagnumPI. grin

It's shymexx!!

looool kandikanne went to call her friend londonlisa to try and bring back the shymexxx story so everyone can forget the fact that kandikaane doesnt know peanuts about london and has been talking out her ass, did you think you would be cool if you said your from london on NL lmao biatch i bet you dont even know how to pronounce london properly with your fake ass you gambian goat herder lol, abeg sign off NL youre using up all of the generator power for your city on your laptop you inconsiderate biatch lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:52am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

looool kandikanne went to call her friend londonlisa to try and bring back the shymexxx story so everyone can forget the fact that kandikaane doesnt know peanuts about london and has been talking out her ass, did you think you would be cool if you said your from london on NL lmao biatch i bet you dont even know how to pronounce london properly you fake ass gambian goat herder lol, abeg sign off NL youre using up all of the generator power for your city on your laptop you inconsiderate biatch lol

WOW!! Clap for yourself!

Lol, see the lame azz mudafucca? See, how long it took you to come up with this lame thing. Gambian goat herder?

[size=16pt]LAME[/size]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

WOW!! Clap for yourself!

Lol, see the lame azz mudafucca? See, how long it took you to come up with this lame thing. Gambian goat herder?

[size=16pt]LAME[/size]

im in london biatch where are you? say no more loooooooool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/995979/jamming-spot-londoners-britons-all/5#11615833

yall were too busy arguing you all didn't notice this. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=18pt]CAN'T WE JUST GO A DAY WITHOUT FIGHTING IN THIS SECTION? grin grin

EVERY. NIGHT!!

I SERIOUSLY FEEL SORRY FOR ODUMCHI grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 1:56am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

its what attracts men to us and yet make them want to run away! grin

probably, high energy women are the most alluring, But emotionally can be very unstablle

Many women have highs and lows, the difference is when an aggressive woman has highs and lows she can be more violent
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

im in london biatch where are you? say no more loooooooool

It's so unfortunate. You are even more lame than your shymexx id.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 30, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/995979/jamming-spot-londoners-britons-all/5#11615848

royal can't fo0l me. grin

*Ileke-IdI:
[size=18pt]CAN'T WE JUST GO A DAY WITHOUT FIGHTING IN THIS SECTION? grin grin

EVERY. NIGHT!!

I SERIOUSLY FEEL SORRY FOR ODUMCHI grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

OY!!! YES MAM! cheesy
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 30, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

looool kandikanne went to call her friend londonlisa to try and bring back the shymexxx story so everyone can forget the fact that kandikaane doesnt know peanuts about london and has been talking out her ass, did you think you would be cool if you said your from london on NL [size=14pt][b]lmao biatch i bet you dont even know how to pronounce london properly with your fake ass you gambian goat herder lol, abeg sign off NL youre using up all of the generator power for your city on your laptop you inconsiderate biatch lol[/[/size]b]

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fam, that was heavy rudeboi. dun noe g.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 1:57am On Jul 30, 2012
so the sexx is better but the relationships are harder sad

I love those women though cheesy
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 30, 2012
Shymmex is a NL's legend.. cool

They create IDs and threads for me everyday in this biatch... grin grin grin grin

And fans became stans!! sad sad sad
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: https://www.nairaland.com/995979/jamming-spot-londoners-britons-all/5#11615833

yall were too busy arguing you all didn't notice this. grin

looool grin grin grin

shymmex:

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fam, that was heavy rudeboi. dun noe g.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shymexx, why are you soo phucking lame? What do you gain out of making so many ids.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2012
"Gambian Goat Herder"...I swear i heard another account use that same exact line before...hmmm
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2012
I blame all this on Royal, he always ignites it. . . . he's like that kerosine you throw on dying fire to spark it back up. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:00am On Jul 30, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I blame all this on Royal, he always ignites it. . . . he's like that kerosine you throw on dying fire to spark it back up. grin

haha i agree the guy is a total azzhole! tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 30, 2012
You Love ma Swagga...The Both of You
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa:

probably, high energy women are the most alluring, But emotionally can be very unstablle

Many women have highs and lows, the difference is when an aggressive woman has highs and lows she can be more violent

true.
I think that is my problem like a lot of Jamo women.
When we love we LOOOOVE but you better not betray that! grin

We are on edge a lot because of the culture. Jamaica is not the easiest place to grow up.
Not the worse but in Jamaica you don't have time to be "soft". It's really hard for a woman who is naturally nurturing to live up to the standards of being a tough chick without spazzing out from time to time. I obviously grew up in the US but still being raised by a Jamo mother, it rubbed off on me.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:01am On Jul 30, 2012
I sure do tongue

#TeamRoyal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17)

This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Where And How North Got Its Political Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.