Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14772 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:14am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: Word on the road is that they still live in huts in gambia, and jump from tree branches like monkeys..

Bwahahahahaha

hahaha this guy is evil!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:14am On Jul 30, 2012
Ok, so this nigga talked about fuking fine azz girls? Nigga, that baboon looks better than the b!!tch in the picture and the b!!tch looks better than you.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:14am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

looool grin grin grin

Shymexx, why are you soo phucking lame? What do you gain out of making so many ids.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i cant belive your still talking on here with that whole shymexxx id story crap is that all you have to say you gambian zoo resident, biatch you dont even know what tea and crumpets is, youve only seen a picture on the internet, all you gambians know is dipping bread in oil in muthaf*cka lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa:

hahaha this guy is evil!

How are you gonna laugh at some evil shid like that?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=18pt]Gambia[/size] Bwahahahahahaha

[img]http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.havetravelfun.com/images/2005/gambia/gambia019.jpg[/img]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2012
LondonLisa: What i am saying is, its hard to stay in a relationship with a crazy violent carribean woman haha

But i love them so muchh, Even with the added drama!

lol come on now.
we're not all violent. wink

some are quite humble... smiley
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=14pt]Kandiikane in front of her house in Gambia[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Notice she's speaking "Standard ENGRIIIIISH" in the pic.. grin grin grin

[img]http://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.gambianow.com/news/files/gambia_poverty_58.jpg[/img]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

is this true kandii? grin

I am not the b!tch, I have a dik.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 30, 2012
MagnumPI: Ok, so this nigga talked about fuking fine azz girls? Nigga, that baboon looks better than the b!!tch in the picture and the b!!tch looks better than you.

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 30, 2012
@Ileke: u don't hv to abuse my country, Nigeria angry
Why must Nigeria receive insults because of Shymmex

@Kandiikane: Is it true u're MagnumPi??
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

i think you forgot which account you are on. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: Kandiikane and her four children in the Gambia... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.soschildrensvillages.org.uk/images/migrated-images/mother_children_bakoteh_gambia.jpg[/img]

shymmex: [size=14pt]Kandiikane in front of her house in Gambia[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Notice she's speaking "Standard ENGRIIIIISH" in the pic.. grin grin grin

[img]http://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.gambianow.com/news/files/gambia_poverty_58.jpg[/img]

^^FAIL. grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 30, 2012
none of shymmex's picks load! grin grin grin
Shollypopz: @Ileke: u don't hv to abuse my country, Nigeria angry
Why must Nigeria receive insults because of Shymmex

@Kandiikane: Is it true u're MagnumPi??

He's ignorantly abusing another country while his own is no better lol. People still live in huts in Nigeria and student still learn under trees lol.

But I'll stop sha. Maa binu tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=14pt]Kandiikane's brother with their family car (donkey) bwhahahahahahahaha[/size]

[img]http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.thegambiablog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/photo_boydonkey.jpg[/img]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:20am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

i think you forgot which account you are on. grin

Lol, what? Nah, I'm not magnumPI.

I have a dik(me, kandiikane)
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin: none of shymmex's picks load! grin grin grin

Why are you being mean to shymmex? cry cry cry cry

He apologized to you. He came to you on bended knees. Biko, please stop o.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:21am On Jul 30, 2012
kandiikane:

ohhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit look what we have here, kandikane was getting roasted so much that she forgot what account he/she was on lol, not only are you a con about being from london now we dont even know if youre a boy or girl anymore lool
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=14pt]Old school throw back - Kandiikane in primary school with her mates..[/size] cool

[img]http://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.thegambiablog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/photo_Gambia-Press-Trip-14-18-Nov-08-102.jpg[/img]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: [size=14pt]Kandiikane's brother with their family car (donkey) bwhahahahahahahaha[/size]

[img]http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.thegambiablog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/photo_boydonkey.jpg[/img]

EPIC FAIL.

EPIC EMBARRASSMENT.

EPIC SELF ROAST! grin

Shymmex...do you know how to read URL's? grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:22am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: [size=14pt]Kandiikane's brother with their family car (donkey) bwhahahahahahahaha[/size]

LOOOOOOOL
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:22am On Jul 30, 2012
I know, im not stereotyping im just clowning, Carribean women are no more prone to aggressive behavior than any other group

It just makes things more exciting from a male perspective when i give a group of women a "label" to suit my fetish.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 30, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Why are you being mean to shymmex? cry cry cry cry

He apologized to you. He came to you on bended knees. Biko, please stop o.

i swear on everything i am not being mean.

this is how me and shymmex were before that drama went down.
i dont have any ill feelings towards him.

we pick on each other ALL the time..he just went too far that night.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 30, 2012
[size=14pt]Old school throwback - Kandiikane and her mates the first time they saw a fake white man (Arab).. Bwahahahahaha[/size]

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:24am On Jul 30, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

He's ignorantly abusing another country while his own is no better lol. People still live in huts in Nigeria and student still learn under trees lol.

But I'll stop sha. Maa binu tongue

lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 30, 2012
shymmex: [size=14pt]Old school throwback - Kandiikane and her mates the first time they saw a fake white man (Arab).. Bwahahahahaha[/size]

SHYMMEX JUST STOP!! grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 2:24am On Jul 30, 2012
Lol@shymexx picking at my country.

First mruknaija and now shymxx

Lame azz cotton picker.
mruknaijaboy:

ohhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit look what we have here, kandikane was getting roasted so much that she forgot what account he/she was on lol, not only are you a con about being from london now we dont even know if youre a boy or girl anymore lool

Nigga, shut the phuck up, you couldn't roast a chicken even if it let you. Dumb azz.

Lool @you picking at Gambia.

HA!! I laugh in wolof.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by LondonLisa: 2:25am On Jul 30, 2012
lol@shyymexx trynna post the url's and some not showin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by MagnumPI: 2:25am On Jul 30, 2012
Look at that damn neck!!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 30, 2012
LOL @ Royal talking to himself grin

MsDarkSkin:

i swear on everything i am not being mean.

this is how me and shymmex were before that drama went down.
i dont have no ill feelings towards him.

we pick on each other ALL the time..he just went too far that night.

I see. tongue Same here.
But I just enjoy riling people up. I don't hate no one lol tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17)

This African Tribe Has Giant Scrotum And They Sit On It Like A Pillow / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Where And How North Got Its Political Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.