Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

If You Find Your Picture On A Website... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Find Your Picture On A Website... (1133 Views)

Post Your Picture Let See Who Is The Most Beautiful. / Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2012
If you were browsing and accidentally came across an explicit(embarrassing) picture of you on a website/social network, what would u do?
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by ijebabe: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2012
Report the photo or make a complaint for it to be removed. How hard is that?
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Mynd44: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2012
ijebabe: Report the photo or make a complaint for it to be removed. How hard is that?
Simple
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Sijo01(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Simple

As ABC!
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2012
Sijo01:

As ABC!
D
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2012
Am just speechless
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by ayobase(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2012
ijebabe: Report the photo or make a complaint for it to be removed. How hard is that?

Thats it...we shld also be careful also!
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Mynd44: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2012
I guess the question has being answered
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2012

With the way information travels, will u keep reporting on all websites u find ur picture? And not all sites have the 'report' button, u know?
I saw the photo of the pot-bellied man Ileke-idi posted and i thought of what i'd av done if i were the one. I knw i wouldn't want people to knw i was d one sha, i'd rather suffer in silence. smiley
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by ijebabe: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

With the way information travels, will u keep reporting on all websites u find ur picture? And not all sites have the 'report' button, u know?
I saw the photo of the pot-bellied man Ileke-idi posted and i thought of what i'd av done if i were the one. I knw i wouldn't want people to knw i was d one sha, i'd rather suffer in silence. smiley
Be careful how you share your pictures in that case. If you don't share, it won't find its way on websites, unless an account of urs was hacked. I have a friend who lost her memory card, we're still waiting for those teasing pics to make its way to the internet.
Suffering in silence is another way to go smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Exponental(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2012
U av been given an answer but u aint satisfied....ok then, go wear a mask!
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2012
ijebabe:
Be careful how you share your pictures in that case. If you don't share, it won't find its way on websites, unless an account of urs was hacked. I have a friend who lost her memory card, we're still waiting for those teasing pics to make its way to the internet.
Suffering in silence is another way to go smiley

Nice reply but have u checked Ileke-idi's 'sexy nigerian men getting sexier' thread? The guy doesn't even knw someone took a picture of him.
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2012
Exponental: U av been given an answer but u aint satisfied....ok then, go wear a mask!

Ok, i've seen u. Now, get out and shut the door! angry
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Nice reply but have u checked Ileke-idi's 'sexy nigerian men getting sexier' thread? The guy doesn't even knw someone took a picture of him.
Now u are chatting shyte out of ur burnt anuz! ileke na man? undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Mynd44: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2012
The OP does not want this thread to just die like this
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by ijebabe: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2012
Funny!
grin grin
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Now u are chatting shyte out of ur burnt anuz! ileke na man? undecided undecided undecided

Now, YOU are the one chatting shyte outta ur rotten mouth. Do u even read well b4 posting? I meant the guy in the picture she posted, dammit!
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP does not want this thread to just die like this

Not that, i'm not bothered by the number of ppl dat replies. Ijebabe said ''be careful how u share ur pics'' and i asked a simple question; what if someone took a picture of u without ur consent?
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Now, YOU are the one chatting shyte outta ur rotten mouth. Do u even read well b4 posting? I meant the guy in the picture she posted, dammit!
I was wearing sunglasses, but u still chatting shyte! Bite me... tongue
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by ayobase(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Not that, i'm not bothered by the number of ppl dat replies. Ijebabe said ''be careful how u share ur pics'' and i asked a simple question; what if someone took a picture of u without ur consent?

Stick to decency always...with that u have no probs with ur DECENT pix being used/abused online!
Cleared?
Lets kill it!
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Ranoscky(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
ayobase:

Stick to decency always...with that u have no probs with ur DECENT pix being used/abused online!
Cleared?
LETS KILL IT!
...and its now dead!
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by Yorisb: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
No chance in hell.....well, save you're a p0rn star and/or a 'naughty-lil-person'.

#Impossicant
Re: If You Find Your Picture On A Website... by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
O ye enemies, why do u hate?! Ok, it's cleared and dead, satisfied?

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / Must You Be Intimate In Every Relationship? / She Had Hysterectomy And Family Is Still Expecting Me To Wait On Just One Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.