Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? (89733 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by wandeay: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
adefo:

If i ask u to mention now, all u are going to list is modern market (local govt. Chairman project),maternity(the so call mother and child),on going dualization of arakale road for the past 3 yr,water fall at alagbaka while people dont ave common bore hole in dere local govt,bus stop painted with labour party color,renovation of adesida road...less i forget mega(begger) skl....so what else has he done upon all d allocation d state is receiving...pls point out where am wrong

you have the outer, inner and the innermost eyes, buses given to the state by FG is paint LP(orange), all projects by the past government are all abandoned, profit-oriented mega schools, infact, its a wasted 4 years
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by alexleo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Rochas.
Fashola.
Akpabio.
Chime.
Amechi.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by vladimiros: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
I am looking for that boko haram blood sucker namfav and his boyfriend lacasa to come here and say we southerners are bigoted in this thread
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by changeagent(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=perez100]Good day to you all.

First, let me introduce myself briefly - I am Perez working for an International Organisation in its Regional Office here in Nigeria, and we have been undertaking this research to find out the top 5 performing Governors in Nigeria. We started from 10 top performing Governors and from the votes we gathered, we cut it to 5. Every interested person is entitled to vote but at the end of it all we will come out with accurate results that will represent peoples' opinions. It will interest me to state here some of the views and the rankings of the Governors base on the votes and information gathered so far. We will take opinions here and add them to the ones already gathered. Just vote or say your mind, and I plead that attacking or insulting someone base on his or her opinion is not allowed. Let mature minds vote, and let ones opinion be his or her opinion.

The result gathered so far shows their rankings as follows -

1. Rochas Okorocha – Imo State Governor
2. Akpabio Godswil – Akwa Ibom State Governor
3. Raji Fashola – Lagos State Governor
4. Oshiomole – Edo State Governor
5. Rotimi Amachi– Rivers State Governor
[b]5. Chime - Enugu State Governor
(2 Governors battle for the 5th position)[i][/i]

Rochas - Many argued that Rochas has performed more than all the Governors pointing out that his one year in office has transformed Imo State, his Security votes cut down, road constructions, and Imo State University is virtually enjoying free education which no other governor has dreamed off, and employment created. They also stated that Imo State is paying the highest minimum wage in Nigeria despite its little revenue. They argued that if Rochas should have half of Lagos State revenue, Imo State will be like Dubai under Rochas administration . Kicks - Others see Rochas as pretending, stressing that he is just doing this to be considered as the next President or to get second term, and then come back and sell Imo state.

Akpabio - Many also argued that Akpabio has embarked on massive construction of roads, creating employments. They also believed that developments witnessed in Akwa Ibom State have never been seen in the state since its inception. They also said that for a Governor to perform well like this even when he is not coming for second term shows that he is not a pretender. Kicks - Others see his performance as a result of the revenue allocation which Akwa Ibom State is among the top 5 revenue earning states from the Federal Government.

Fashola - Many also argued that Fashola has performed more than all the governors that have ruled Lagos State. Infact, they said that his performance has dwarfed Tinubu's when he was in the Office. They also argued that Lagos roads are being repaired from time to time and new roads constructed on daily basis. The BRT is working perfectly to reduce traffic on the Lagos Roads, and employment created. Kicks - Others argued that Fashola's performance is based on the revenue that is allocated to Lagos, couple with his huge internal generated revenue, and inspite of this revenue, Lagos State University tuition fee is sky-rocketed to the level that the total money a student of Imo State University will spend throughout his stay in the University is lower than that which a student of Lagos State University will spend for only 1 year in the school.

Generally, the opinions maintained that the top 5 states have done enough to keep their states clean, reduce touts, and create employments, construct roads, carry the people around and finally, they are the peoples' Governors.

The above are just few opinions of people for the top 3 contenders. For you, who is the best performing? Arrange them in order of your preference.

[b]Note: We are taking our data here: As a matter of fact, Governors Mimiko and Peter Obi got out of the list at the dying minute of our last research, voting and compilation.[/b]
Rochas,Oshiemole,Fashola,Mimiko,akpabio
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
hakeem4shi:

Please,whenever we make analysis on issues,we need to verify facts and figures b4 we conclude. Thank u for saying we should rate accordingly,in my own opinion,the list does not tally wit d fact on ground.
1. I served in Imo state,Owerri to be precise,and stayed near the govt house. It Is a known fact dat Rochas is just doing eye service all because of his political ambition. We should stop measuring achievement wit what u see on TV or heard on radio or read on pages of newspaper,because it is all paid for. My point is,Rochas concentrate on the capital city to the detriment of other towns in d state. All the said road contract he awarded was to quarks,who rochas told to start work on the roads without mobilization fees,and wen they got to some point where their fund cannot handle the project anymore,the project is abandoned. It is in IMO state I first saw that asphalt will be laid first,before digging drainage to complement it,that is where drainage will be available though. And wat about how he is redesigning the state capital with street gates across the state,where such funds can be put on meaningful projects,demolition of structures only for you to see fences being mount on the main road-Ì wonder wat its use will be. As for the minimum wage,the workers are @ loggers head wit him on that,its just 'on paper' dat they are the highest paid,only the workers can tell u wat the facts are. On the schorlarship,its for certain set of student,with GPA. As a basis. He even lied on TV dat he's paying Corp members 20-25k monthly,whereas teachers in public schools get nothing,except for those in the ministry with 5k monthly. We have to result to take up the issue with our state coordinator,and we were about protesting wen we were told to calm down,dat they will sort it out. The job he created is wat I don't know,he claimed to create community govt in the state,where 1/2 of local govt staff will be redeployed to their native community to serve as staff in the community ,the state workers rejects,and went on strike several times b4 they reached agreement to maintain status quo wen he was dragged to court. That informed his decision not to allow the council chairmen dat was reinstated start work wit his tactics,he knows they won't allow his dumb method of developing the community. I wonder why he cannot employ people to go and wrk in the community newly. And facts is he is spending a lot on the government house,demolished 1/2 of the structures and put up nu ones,where pple av no roads to take to the villages. He's working in some areas though ,at least a model primary school is under construction where almost six schools will be put in one location . And the structure is commendable.these are some of the points for Okorocha. He's building city gate in orlu and okigwe part of the state though,and he almost relocates the state university to his home town b4 he was stopped and promised to build new school in the town.
2. As for Akbabio,I was in Uyo towards the end of my service in June,and he really did well to the state capital in terms of road,and environment renewal ,and his home town,ikot ekpene-if I get it right,cos I have to ask who is the political big wig from that town who would av necessitated such development,and I was told the governor is from the town. Considering the huge amount he received monthly,that state deserves more in my own opinion.
3. As for Fashola,he's the main Governor in Nigeria,he generates the money he spent,and tell me where he has not touched in his 5 years reign as governor,he is dynamic and intelligent.the state does not receive oil money as other four states in review is doing.
4. Oshiomole is trying,I've passed thru the state on mai way to onitsha, and I must say he tried on road construction and school building,dats wat I can say I av seen in edo.
5. I don't know why mimiko has to make this list,cos,all he's doing is media hype,and all u hear is iroko here,iroko there wit dat blind colour he uses as trademark. That does not mean he didn't do anything o. =D thank you for taking time to read this,but there is no comparison with Fashola.
i think u re entitle to your own opinion my friend, are u from ondo state, towards the end of ur youth service in june: u went to uyo, did u stay thre up till a month? ur judging from ur own mind, akpabio even dusted fashola if you dont know. as for mimiko, come to ondo state you will see the various aspect of human endeavour that this gentleman have touched, let me assist you abit.
1. infrastructural development. maybe is been long u ve been to that ancient town called Akure, you have to take a trip down and see things for yourself, i never know that every town is beautiful, provided money can be spent the beauty will showcase and thats the case of akure.
2. health care delivery. go and check mother and child hospital,well it maybe not be meaningful to you for now, cos u re not yet a father, but until then. diagnostic center, General upgrade of hospital, clinic and health centers in the state
3.Education. u need to come and see the first public mega primary school ever in nigeria, an initiative from the Governor to the masses which is aimed at closing the gap between the high class and low class when it comes to education in the state, this mega school spread across the entire state, with one out of three in akure functional and the rest abt 95% complete. there is general upgrade of every Unity and Secondary school in the state. u can come and confirm this, if you are the doubting Thomas
4.urban renewal initiative. standard auto-pack, auto-mart, mechanic village, five star market, beautification, shuttle buses for all schools in the state, dew spewing roundabout hmmm, etc
5. agriculture. i hope u heard of Malaysia magic?. well thats the oil palm sector.
6 housing project
7,................ i no fit type again, come and see for urself ok. no one is campaigning for anybody but the truth needed to be told to d doubting thomasis. dont mind my english , no timeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
akpabio fashola, mimiko, .,........
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2012
am off
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Remove that "man", Rochas from the list. He's not performing and all the so-called achievements the gullible people are talking about is false and imaginary. The state of roads in disarray. The contractors awarded the contract to repair the roads abandoned them because the government find it difficult to pay them. Imo State is in debt and that "Rochas" is only bringing more debts. Perez,visit their states and investigate thoroughly before you conclude.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2012
wandeay:

you've made mistakes, mega schools are profit oriented, mother and child hospital is a public-private partnership, free medical care only occured during the past administration, free shuttle for student are buses given to states by FG in order 2 ease fuel subsidy hardship and only available in d state capital, also most times, students hav to stay in the sun for abt 2 hours b4 d arrival of d bus, water fall is built @ alagbaka, close to government house and only serves those around the area, we are talking about democracy, wat mimiko is doing shows he is using ondo for business, quote me wrong
u ve got no idea of what u re saying guy, bloody ACN ass leakerrrr
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 12:53am On Jul 22, 2012
adefo:

If i ask u to mention now, all u are going to list is modern market (local govt. Chairman project),maternity(the so call mother and child),on going dualization of arakale road for the past 3 yr,water fall at alagbaka while people dont ave common bore hole in dere local govt,bus stop painted with labour party color,renovation of adesida road...less i forget mega(begger) skl....so what else has he done upon all d allocation d state is receiving...pls point out where am wrong

and how many local government chairmen have done that in naija, question for you to answer. so what happen to mother and child? if u re lucky to have an engineer in ur area that knows about highway, they ll tell you u dont build good roads in a year, good road i mean standard motor way takes 2-3yrs before completion, and the contract is yet to elapse, the last time i checked i think the contract is due to terminate by February 2013. haterzzzzz hahah! naija. water fall in alagbaka hahhahaha, soo u think the whole water in a reservoir is used rite, hmmm. well, as much as i know it is called recycling ok. u cant even learn from this too, hahahaha.
whats d big deal in painting the bus stop the labour party colour, u got no work to do bro. when you become Governor use ur own colour GBAM! if u learneth individual u ll know the benefit of a quality primary education, if u have been grounded well from ur primary school days, u wont have been spewing poo out of ur mouth here. mega public primary school all over the state. u don't now what it means
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ovo4u(m): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2012
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Kunlegzy(m): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2012
wandeay:

you have the outer, inner and the innermost eyes, buses given to the state by FG is paint LP(orange), all projects by the past government are all abandoned, profit-oriented mega schools, infact, its a wasted 4 years

i think you are talking of the palliative buses, so u mean the FG gave the whole shuttle buses for the entire state in nigeria to ONDO STATE alone, abi? some people self for this naija dem go make person laugh so tey person trousers go tear for person body. FG gave like 50 palliative buses for ondo state alone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, list the project abandoned oooooh bros grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by cuteonyii(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2012
nice project very very encouraging...
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Carmall(m): 1:21am On Jul 22, 2012
Orange is nt even LP colour, red and green is.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by edakedkay: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2012
nnemmpi: Okorocha,apkabio,fashola,oshomole,leyi imoke
i know you're entitled to your opinion but liyel imoke making your list,nah! If the poll was for the dullest govs,i'd totally agree with you if he topped the list. Try sampling the opinion of CRiverians and you'll know what i'm talking about
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Genius100: 1:33am On Jul 22, 2012
Nigerians are way to gullible. First, if Rochas is on your list, you are a mo-ron and you should slap yourself. One year is simply not enough to have tangible achievements in Nigeria. Rochas is all hype at this point. We have seen hundreds of pictorial evidence from the achievements of Fashola, Amaechi, Akpabio.. Where are the pictorial evidences of Rochas achievements? Where are the verifiable achievements? Let the man rule for two more years, then we can evaluate him.

Second, to all those saying Fashola does not deserve props because Lagos has a huge IGR, please slap yourself for being an i-diot. The fact that Lagos has a huge IGR is precisely one of the reasons he should be on the list. Having a huge IGR na yam? As a matter of fact, governors whose states that do not have a higher IGR than the FG allocation shoud not be on the list. The ability to derive IGR speaks to the organization and productivity of the state.

Having said all that, here is my list..

Fashola
Akpabio
Amaechi
Chime
Oshiomole
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by RedReact: 4:11am On Jul 22, 2012
MUNEER2: Pls, stop mentioning AJIMOBI'S name here. Stop mocking OYO STATE citizens.
With such enthusiasm he displayed during his campaign, one will think a messah has come, expectations still high, and a year of nothing worth showing for
...what a failure!

God bless you brother. The guy is not different from Akala at all. The guy was sentimentally voted in because people thought good governance was based on party, as their ACN brought it then to the state. Now I believe that it's about personality and not party. Afterall, bad PDP produced wonderman Akpabio.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Blofeld(m): 4:20am On Jul 22, 2012
floriana: Why is Seriake manliness-son not on the list? He has successfully achieved the impossible by appointing an illiterate as a PS. No other governor has ever done that.
Infact he has outdone the rest by this single act!!!!!
floriana: Why is Seriake manliness-son not on the list? He has successfully achieved the impossible by appointing an illiterate as a PS. No other governor has ever done that.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by OgeneDom(m): 4:58am On Jul 22, 2012
In conclusion, Peter Obi of Anambra State is the worst performing governor.

I wonder how he got all the awards received so far.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Koholjr(m): 5:06am On Jul 22, 2012
perez100: Good day to you all.

First, let me introduce myself briefly - I am Perez working for an International Organisation in its Regional Office here in Nigeria, and we have been undertaking this research to find out the top 5 performing Governors in Nigeria. We started from 10 top performing Governors and from the votes we gathered, we cut it to 5. Every interested person is entitled to vote but at the end of it all we will come out with accurate results that will represent peoples' opinions. It will interest me to state here some of the views and the rankings of the Governors base on the votes and information gathered so far. We will take opinions here and add them to the ones already gathered. Just vote or say your mind, and I plead that attacking or insulting someone base on his or her opinion is not allowed. Let mature minds vote, and let ones opinion be his or her opinion.

The result gathered so far shows their rankings as follows -

1. Rochas Okorocha – Imo State Governor
2. Akpabio Godswil – Akwa Ibom State Governor
3. Raji Fashola – Lagos State Governor
4. Oshiomole – Edo State Governor
5. Rotimi Amachi– Rivers State Governor
[b]5. Chime - Enugu State Governor
(2 Governors battle for the 5th position)[i][/i]

Rochas - Many argued that Rochas has performed more than all the Governors pointing out that his one year in office has transformed Imo State, his Security votes cut down, road constructions, and Imo State University is virtually enjoying free education which no other governor has dreamed off, and employment created. They also stated that Imo State is paying the highest minimum wage in Nigeria despite its little revenue. They argued that if Rochas should have half of Lagos State revenue, Imo State will be like Dubai under Rochas administration . Kicks - Others see Rochas as pretending, stressing that he is just doing this to be considered as the next President or to get second term, and then come back and sell Imo state.

Akpabio - Many also argued that Akpabio has embarked on massive construction of roads, creating employments. They also believed that developments witnessed in Akwa Ibom State have never been seen in the state since its inception. They also said that for a Governor to perform well like this even when he is not coming for second term shows that he is not a pretender. Kicks - Others see his performance as a result of the revenue allocation which Akwa Ibom State is among the top 5 revenue earning states from the Federal Government.

Fashola - Many also argued that Fashola has performed more than all the governors that have ruled Lagos State. Infact, they said that his performance has dwarfed Tinubu's when he was in the Office. They also argued that Lagos roads are being repaired from time to time and new roads constructed on daily basis. The BRT is working perfectly to reduce traffic on the Lagos Roads, and employment created. Kicks - Others argued that Fashola's performance is based on the revenue that is allocated to Lagos, couple with his huge internal generated revenue, and inspite of this revenue, Lagos State University tuition fee is sky-rocketed to the level that the total money a student of Imo State University will spend throughout his stay in the University is lower than that which a student of Lagos State University will spend for only 1 year in the school.

Generally, the opinions maintained that the top 5 states have done enough to keep their states clean, reduce touts, and create employments, construct roads, carry the people around and finally, they are the peoples' Governors.

The above are just few opinions of people for the top 3 contenders. For you, who is the best performing? Arrange them in order of your preference.

[b]Note: We are taking our data here: As a matter of fact, Governors Mimiko and Peter Obi got out of the list at the dying minute of our last research, voting and compilation.[/b]

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by 10over101: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2012
Gov Fashola is only living on past glory..People always praise Lagos Govs; Maruwa, Jakande, Bola, Fashetc..simply because Lagosian are particular about their daily hustling bustling, not waiting for govt to bring bags of rice to their door-steps..Unemployed graduates are all over the streets chasing private companies for jobs, unlike in other states where people depend solely on govt jobs..Lagos has d highest IGR in west Africa..Lagos main roads where visitors ply are so beautiful but her core intra neighborhood streets are often irritating and one begins to wonder if one is actually still in Lagos..go to inner parts of Alimosho, Isolo, Idimu etc stop judging Lag by d scintillating views of Ikorodu rd, Ozubambadiwe Lekki epe express or Lag Island in general.
.Mimiko
Akpabio
Roschas and few others are the real big deal in d nation as far as govs are concern
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by adefo(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:

and how many local government chairmen have done that in naija, question for you to answer. so what happen to mother and child? if u re lucky to have an engineer in ur area that knows about highway, they ll tell you u dont build good roads in a year, good road i mean standard motor way takes 2-3yrs before completion, and the contract is yet to elapse, the last time i checked i think the contract is due to terminate by February 2013. haterzzzzz hahah! naija. water fall in alagbaka hahhahaha, soo u think the whole water in a reservoir is used rite, hmmm. well, as much as i know it is called recycling ok. u cant even learn from this too, hahahaha.
whats d big deal in painting the bus stop the labour party colour, u got no work to do bro. when you become Governor use ur own colour GBAM! if u learneth individual u ll know the benefit of a quality primary education, if u have been grounded well from ur primary school days, u wont have been spewing poo out of ur mouth here. mega public primary school all over the state. u don't now what it means

ondo state did nt have local gov. Chairman since mimiko started his adminstration, so what did u expect 4rm d gov. (embarking on local govt. Project lyk market and public toliet),a standard motorable way take 22 to 24 mnt to complete but 4 arakale, the road is 30% ungoinging project for the past 36 mnt (3yrs),and did you know the cost of each bus stop and that of alagbaka water fall...pls answer this or ask ur governor and let me know...as for the bus,pls can you tell me were the buses allocate to ondo state from FG were....of what sense does it makes to you if a child go to mega pry skl, and mega sec. skl but ended up in substandard unversity...why dont you visit some areas in the state and see what they are facing...bad road network,no portable water....u made mention of mother and child abi pls ask Mr Gov. to tell you the brain behind the project...pls provide answer to those question...
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Ejine(m): 6:06am On Jul 22, 2012
By the way, I'd like to ask my Ondo peeps... How far with that Dome thing? Has it been completed yet? Cuz I remember they said it was gonna be rounded up on Oct 2010. Ever since then, we never hear anything again undecided
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by otunbaneyo09(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2012
Why my governor name is not on the list ? Governor Kayode fayemi
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by revolt(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2012
Please let's drop this bandwagon mentality of mediocrity! What has Rochas done to deserve this hype. Isn't it obvious wen he leaves tht office that state may have an economic tsunami! Dnt forget our parents got some freebies from gowons focusless adminstration (subsidy inclusive) now we the unborn children of those days are bearn the brunt of their clueless govts! Rochas should be viwed from a long term point of view ie sustainable devts nt free kerosene etcMYOPICS
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Tropilo(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2012
gst101: people here are mainly frm the lower part of the country and are also aggressively antagonistic toward anything malo thats why they are not giving us credit even when they can see that we are more efficient with the little we have.

Watch your words Mr. Man! There are better ways or words/phrase to refer to the South of Nigeria than your "lower part of the country". Though you may mean well, but it could tell a different thing altogether.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by DExplorer1: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2012
Here's the list based on present and non-hype performance.

1. ROTIMI AMACHI of Rivers State.
2. AKPABIO GODSWILL of Akwa Ibom State.
3. SULLIVAN CHIME of Enugu State.
4. LIYEL IMOKE of Crossriver State.
5. OLUSEGUN MIMIKO of Ondo State.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by adefo(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Ejiné: By the way, I'd like to ask my Ondo peeps... How far with that Dome thing? Has it been completed yet? Cuz I remember they said it was gonna be rounded up on Oct 2010. Ever since then, we never hear anything again undecided

Help me ask dem about ore farm, and the cement factory the gov. Claim to have complete.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by gst101: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2012
when i said lower, you should know na.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by adefo(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2012
otunbaneyo09: Why my governor name is not on the list ? Governor Kayode fayemi

which number did you want for your Governor?
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by wandeay: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2012
Kunlegzy:
u ve got no idea of what u re saying guy, bloody ACN ass leakerrrr

i thank God you dont say am lying, we are not discussing politics here, we are judging it individually, bsides, i hate all political parties, they have all failed us e.g PDP failed in states like Edo, Delta, etc, failed @ federal level, senate, house of rep nd other fields, ACN failed in Ekiti, Oyo and driven by a godfather, LP failed in Ondo state, senate, house of rep, nd house of assembly.
If you like someone and cant tell him wat he is doing is wrong, you dont hav a genuine likeness for the person.
My brother, compare Mimiko with Agagu, Oshiomole nd d likes, dont dciv urself.
How many kilometres of roads constructed in the last 3 years, how many youth empowerment program, how many secondary schools supplied lockers, chairs and books, how many urbanization program, hav you 4goten abt d abadoned osustech, av you 4gotten abadoned ilaje projects, d abadoned olokola free trade zone(OKLNG), hav u 4goten d abadoned okitipupa-irele road, just to mention but a few
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2012
Please Oshiomole should top that list. To equalize variation in state earnings, the governors should be graded by revenue generated in relation to capital expenditure, overhead and so on.

If this is done, Oshiomole will top followed by Rochas.

Just my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.