Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

In Between Two Ladies And A Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Between Two Ladies And A Job (2629 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / OMG!!!! Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies F!ght!ng (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2012
Hi house, please am losing my mind, i need advice. I am a man of 32yrs a graduate with a 2:1. I have been in a relationship with a lady for more than 3yrs and we are suppose to be talking about marriage. The problem is dat i dont have a job and am still living with my family. Recently i met a lady in my church and we are friends, i told her am looking for a job and she asked me to give her my CV, which i did. Later i got a mail from a multinational company asking me to write an online test, which i wrote and passed, i was called for face to face interview, i went. I was suprised to find out that she was the HR. She told me dat i did well at the test and will be offered a letter of appointment but one the condition dat i will have to marry her dat she really admire me and my intelligence. The issue is dat i need the job desperately cos am not happy with my state, also i can not just forgo my relationship of 3yrs though my GF has been complaining dat i dont take care of her and i love her. What can you advice me, take the job and date the Hr or forget the job and stay with my GF!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by John311: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2012
it's better you take the Job and date the HR for the main time. undecided

Seat your GF explain the issue at hand to her
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Odunnu: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2012
To hell with the job! A multinational with just a single HR? *I doubt*

if you are smart and intelligent as she says and you did well in the test, they should have no reason not to take you
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Sijo01(f): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2012
Odunnu: To hell with the job! A multinational with just a single HR? *I doubt*

if you are smart and intelligent as she says and you did well in the test, they should have no reason not to take you

My thought exactly @bolded.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by ayobase(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2012
Odunnu: To hell with the job! A multinational with just a single HR? *I doubt*

Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Mynd44: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2012
I suggest you don't take the job. What if something goes wrong along the line and you have problems with her? Don't you think she might cause you to lose your job?

1 Like

Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2012
At poster, take d job and date her. Let ur GF know ur predicaments.. While dating her, try to understand her weaknesses, study her and again do things to piss her off by making her angry e.t.c in no time, na she go come back kan tell u say she no dey do again. And again,

1. Make ur house very very dirty when she comes visiting. Trust me, women don't like dirty guys grin

2. Anytime u find urself eating with her, eat with u bare hands.

3. Lastly, the Genotype game! A friend of mine played it on a lady. The laboratory test results were all fake. It showed incompactibility.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2012
@john311- am scared cos she is not only taking about dating but a lifetime commitment. She says , i want you to myself alone & must agree b4 she makes her recommendation.
@mynd 44- i have been thinking about dat, but situation is pretty bad, i need to earn income, i have dreams to fulfil which needs money.
@benmyra- nice one, but am not good at deceiving pple, i have never double date all my life, to act all these will be hard for me.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Acidosis(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2012
Did you say you met the lady in your church?

If your girl love you and you're convinced, then don't take the job.

Your girl as well have met rich men who were ready to marry her, but she never accepted anyone. Think about it.
If you are a practising christian, then pray about it and ask God for forgiveness because its difficult for God to answer such prayers since you have also been fornicating with a lady you call your girlfriend.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2012
luke4top:
@benmyra- nice one, but am not good at deceiving pple, i have never double date all my life, to act all these will be hard for me.
it's bennyraz. If u can't do that, leave d job then and follow ur Girlfriend.. It shows u're a woman wrapper! Shio. Very soon now, by the time another man come around with a better bid for ur GF, she will have no choice to follow him cuz u are jobless & cashless! She hasn't gotten a better offer that's why she's still sticking with u. And again, If u are living ur life cuz of a woman, u are making the biggest mistake u wud live to regret as a man.. U think marriage is rossy abi? Opportunity comes once in a life time. And i sweear, had it been i know where u are, i wud really hire thugs to beat u up!!! U just want to throw an opportunity away cuz of a girl! A girl! All cuz of love! U are 32 dammit! Work experience, u don't have and someone is offering an easy ride 4 u and u are playing loverboy? Seriously, u need beating. Sacrificing a job cuz of a woman?
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2012
@bennyraz- bros abeg now, e no va reach dat level, pls dont send guys to be me up. Its not easy leaving a relationship like dat. Well thanks for d advise!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2012
@luke4top.. I'm not saying quit d relationship! Play along the lines. As men, we have 2balls thats why ladies call us players ok. Now Accept her offer and take d job. And again, Dat part of u wanting to sacrifice a job cuz of a relationship isn't worth it. U need a job now? Offers aren't easy to come by these days ok. And if u're a kiss and tell type, u can tell ur GF
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Mynd44: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2012
Benny
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2012
Wetin hapen?
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Am just wondering how i will tell her my GF, but i doubt if she will give me a pass. The job i need it, i will be meeting with d lady 2mor in church. Have not made up my mind yet. Will a lady ever like her guy to play along!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
She wouldn't give a pass. That's why u have to get d job first. Really, u don't need to tell her. Don't u knw some people are destiny killers? They are programmed into ur life to make sure u don't make progress. U need to let loose bro, besides most organisations don't fancy the idea of husband and wife working in d same company. Anyways, she might be looking for a one-night stand in a decent way. When u see her in church tomorrow, tell her u've accepted d job and her offer
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by slimyem: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
i'm liking benny advice...
Take the job...agree to date her and piss her off in everyway you can imagine!
Forget that your 'l'm not good at deceit' line..
Become an actor!
Help yourself!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
@slimyem- wow at last from a lady. Thanks for the advice. But still thinking about it. This is a life time decision.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by bigl: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
Geez, very difficult but easy. I think u hv more to lose if u don't take d job.

@32: u're still stayin with ur parent- that's a minus even with ur girlfriend.

U don't av a job: cashlessness and datin a woman? U shldnt mix d 2 bro.

U can get d job and not date d damn girl. Afterall, se dating na by force ni? Cldnt she help u as a sister in church, ehn? Get d goddamn job. Tell her u agree to date, etc. After gettin d job, ensure U DON'T HAVE SEX. Did u read that? That's if u intend marryin d girl u've been dating for 3years.
And wen u start earning ur salary, "Thou shalt not spend it lau lau"

Besides, such a lady cld be engaged but havin problems with her man and cld just want to use u to spite d hubby or to just step down emotionally.

Whatever, do that which wld make u a better person in life.

I wish u all the best.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by NerdyPoet(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Bro, make up your damn mind and stop whining like a lady, life is short you know...
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by John311: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
@bennyraz Nice advice guy

@luke4top please don't lose this life time opportunity remember ur age bros....
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
@bigl- i really want to marry my GF cos after years of dating, i am comfortable with her, she has all i need in a lady. Am scared dat if i start this relationship with d HR lady, i might get carried away cos i doubt if i can mange two ladies with this new job which will be demanding.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Ranoscky(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
Luke, before i proceed in whateva advice, i'll like to ask u a question...

How old is the woman in question?
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by achi4u(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
take d job and take the two womengrin
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by achi4u(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
luke4top: @bigl- i really want to marry my GF cos after years of dating, i am comfortable with her, she has all i need in a lady. Am scared dat if i start this relationship with d HR lady, i might get carried away cos i doubt if i can mange two ladies with this new job which will be demanding.
mr born again,ur gf will dump u when you least xpected
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Ronoscky- amazingly she is young i guess at most 28yrs
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Princeparix(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Am kinda confused>to find wrk 4 naija no easy>love cum strong pass. Sincerely bro i cant fit dose shoes. Am sori
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
@princepari- na so life bi, espcially for naija, even when u r good, u have to sacrifice one thing sha or you hold on to God!!
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by Princeparix(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
I pray u get a way out bro.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by malaria(f): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Op accept the job and explain things 4 ur gf if she will understand.u 4 don make small money there b4 the lady will start her problem.life is all about taking risk.to me is ur hardwork that will keep u in the company.if u get there spread ur tentacles work hard and knw the big fishes there.who knws u might find favour there.I wish say na me get this kind opportunity.if God wants u there u go stay.omo no dulling
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by cog1: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
The greatest advantage of taking
Your multinational lady is a lifetime
Of independence from your family.
Take the multinational lady,you are far
Behind schedule in life,you should have
Started working like 26 now 32;that's like
6years ago!!!!
You need to end this mama bomboy period in
Your life!!!!
Blessed day.
Re: In Between Two Ladies And A Job by luke4top: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
@malaria & cog1, i hear u guys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Only Girls Pls Answer Dis 4me / Seven Health Benefits Of Masturbation, Or Self Service / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.