Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications (11445 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Dcarding(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2007
HEY N/LANDERS,
Is having sex before marriage good or not.
To Men, how long can you wait to have sex with your intending partner before marriage?
To ladies, at what stage will you allow your intending man to sleep with you before marriage?
All positive and negative response is welcome.i.e let us know your opinion
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by adekennis(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
Broda,pls taste wat you are paying for wink

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Kevostica(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2007
better to wait than b in haste.its stil yours

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by amievivian(f): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2007
no benefits man
just trouble trouble and more trouble!!
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by davidif: 5:20am On Dec 11, 2007
To all the ladies, if a guy gets sex from you, he is now thinking why should i be yoked with this girl, when i get sex from her whenever i feel like.

Hey y'all marriage is very sacred and special and worth waiting for. Its just like your christmas present, waiting till dec. 25th to open it. If you open it and start using it in November it loses its meaning. That's the whole point about marriage, waiting and hoping. Then on that night, you can tell your lover how you've kept yourself for them untarnished and with no extra baggage. For those who don't know, the first person you have sex with, you have a spiritual bond with them, even after you've been married for a good minute, you still can't forget them and you've made a convenant with them in the flesh, now imagine bringing all this unnecessary bagage into your holy union.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 11, 2007
davidif:

To all the ladies, if a guy gets sex from you, he is now thinking why should i be yoked with this girl, when i get sex from her whenever i feel like.

Hey y'all marriage is very sacred and special and worth waiting for. Its just like your christmas present, waiting till dec. 25th to open it. If you open it and start using it in November it loses its meaning. That's the whole point about marriage, waiting and hoping. Then on that night, you can tell your lover how you've kept yourself for them untarnished and with no extra baggage. For those who don't know, the first person you have sex with, you have a spiritual bond with them, even after you've been married for a good minute, you still can't forget them and you've made a convenant with them in the flesh, now imagine bringing all this unnecessary bagage into your holy union.

I believe also in waiting till marriage but I must confess it is not easy.
It is one of the hardest things to do.

I somehow disagree with the highlighted part.
All sins can be forgiven when one asks and God blots them out and remembers them no more so people should not live with a guilt.
How about women that were raped,does that rule also apply?
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 11, 2007
D-carding:

HEY N/LANDERS,
Is having sex before marriage good or not.
To Men, how long can you wait to have sex with your intending partner before marriage?
To ladies, at what stage will you allow your intending man to sleep with you before marriage?
All positive and negative response is welcome.i.e let us know your opinion

Once you are sure he is the right one and the courting begins, make it as short as possible and marry soon,if you can't wait and the passion burns,run to the courts and get married to avoid fornication.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2007
cool e get as e be. I am an advocate for no sex before marriage but . . . God dey. Its so so very hard. . . only solution, marry as soon as you are sure you've met the right woman. Dont stay there waiting for donkey yrs.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by 9jaEzim: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2007
like they said you can't miss what u have not tried.

Although i encourage being chaste before marriage this world is changing and so is people's view point about sex

in the past a girl that has sex before marriage was seen as a hoe. but wasn't a hoe once a virgin and innocent.

the problem with dating or being a virgin is that your values can take two course of direction for the better or worse after having sex.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by scambater(m): 5:46am On Dec 11, 2007
I'm all for waiting till you get married to have sex, but with how good Doctors do sex changes on folks these days, I'll like to make sure I'm marring a female before I say I do  sad
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by ndumart: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2007
Without premarital sex, how
do u determine if your guy is not impotent
do u determine if your guy is not sterile

OR

do u determine if your wife is not frigid
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
ndumart:

Without premarital sex, how
do u determine if your guy is not impotent
do u determine if your guy is not sterile[/b]OR

do u determine if your wife is not frigid

You ask.
Every woman who wants to keep herself before saying "I do" should ask the man [b]if he can stand at attention
and I believe he ought to tell her the truth.
And any observant woman can "feel him" when they hug lipsrsealed when the sparks are flying lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
davidylan:

cool e get as e be. I am an advocate for no sex before marriage but . . . God dey. Its so so very hard. . . only solution, marry as soon as you are sure you've met the right woman. Dont stay there waiting for donkey years.

This my brother,God will help you.
It is a wonderful thing to wait.
The honey moon wil be out of this world.

I agree,the key is cut the courting short.
I don't believe in 3 or 4 year engagements and fornicating
when the courts are there and will give you the piece of paper in a few minutes before 2 witnesses.
I know it's not easy,been there.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by omoge(f): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
nwando:

You ask.
Every woman who wants to keep herself before saying "I do" should ask the man if he can stand at attention and I believe he ought to tell her the truth.
And any observant woman can "feel him" when they hug lipsrsealed when the sparks are flying lipsrsealed

grin can feel him when they hug? grin grin that na kill and die grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by omoge(f): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2007
better we marry. personally for me, i really can't play that role in a relationship. after marriage and your abunna is problematic, we will look for solution. i no dey that taste and see grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Sisieko(f): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
My thing with this whole issue is this:
What if u what till marriage and for some reason one of u guys cant produce children, then what happens or if one of u cant perform, im not saying one should wait and im not saying you shouldnt wait. Just think of the things that concern u, Remeber everything happens for a reason!!!
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
omoge:

better we marry. personally for me, i really can't play that role in a relationship. after marriage and your abunna is problematic, we will look for solution. i no dey that taste and see grin

way to go.
A man with problematic abunna should tell the girl before hand so she can see if she can live with it.
It should not be a taboo topic for intended couples to discuss things like that in a restaurant or a city park not on a bed.
Premarital counselling is also a good idea and you can get tips on ways to keep yourselves till marriage.

Someone mentioned something about frigid girls.
I[b] believe all inexperienced girls or girls who have been victims of sexual abuse are frigid.
With statistics that about one in every three girls are victims of sexual abuse,the number is astounding[/b]
It is the  husbands duty to make her loosen up and enjoy sex as a part of a healthy marriage

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2007
Sisieko:

My thing with this whole issue is this:
What if u what till marriage and for some reason one of u guys can't produce children, then what happens or if one of u can't perform, im not saying one should wait and im not saying you shouldnt wait. Just think of the things that concern u, Remeber everything happens for a reason!!!

Isn't that part of normal everyday life.
what if they can perform and have children with congenital defects?
what if she developes a tumor and gets a hysterectomy?
what if his testicles have to be irradiated for testicular cancer?

We can't dwell on what if's.
The questions are a legion.
Intended couples should be open to discuss topics ranging from childlessness to tragedies.

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.