Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) (35580 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(more Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by jevic(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2012
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria..
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by wadoski: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2012
caseless: ;make una free diz guy na. To mention suv na crime? Abi dem de carry human being buy am? May be na only gej advocates for dis forum fit claim ownership of suv. Ok me i get vus...go kiss lion
U don stat u nonsense naw, wetin come concern GEJ for dis mata? Na so una go de yarn rubbish de go.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by adefo(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2012
crackhouse: Noted, but the picture doesn't look like what u snap from a vehicle in motion, be it SUV or not.

Report reaching us reveal that the suv as attach camera on the glass which is control by the driver...
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Ezeufi: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2012
These could be boko haram boys
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by komek(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: The OP is drunk.....u drove SUV, what color and what was the plate number...the pix is crazy,..tanks..for sharing..
U̶̲̥̅̊ r becoming dry and senseless on
Daily basis. A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry τ̅☺ tell you this.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2012
caseless: ;make una free diz guy na. To mention suv na crime? Abi dem de carry human being buy am? May be na only gej advocates for dis forum fit claim ownership of suv. Ok me i get vus...go kiss lion
No be small thing my broda, so na offence to get SUV? Infact, I drive 2 state-of-the-art SUVs at the moment, don't ask me for make, colour or plate numbers -ask Inspired_M autos.
Now, haters, kindly go kiss a lion as advised, plus hug a wet transformer just in case you survive the kiss of death! angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by tpapi: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2012
Naija,nobody hussle reach us
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by djmummy: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2012
crackhouse: Noted, but the picture doesn't look like what u snap from a vehicle in motion, be it SUV or not.

Exactly...if the poster was really driving there is no way he'd be able to get such a clear shot of the okada. Even if he parked it won't still be like this. Conclusively, its safe to say our poster got this pic somewhere online
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by philip001(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2012
No helmets
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by DECOtech(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2012
lekibraky: Sport Utility Vehicle but me go call am pick up
abi, station wagon.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by LeJeun3: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2012
I was washing my Porche Panamera when a call came in on my Galaxy S3 saying something interesting was going on here! So I opened my MacBook air to read this thread ni o!
Happy Sunday folks.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by bernieamce: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2012
But_one_day: What is Suv? Can someone tell me pls.
sport utility vehicle

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by DECOtech(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2012
u knw say im no remember tell us the kind phone wey im use. Maybe the cam-phone get plenty "maga" pixel.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2012
But_one_day: What is Suv? Can someone tell me pls.
Google is your friend.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2012
1. I put it to yo that that Okada was not in motion.

2. There's no way you would have taken a clear picture like this while driving.

3. The issue of driving an SUV or VUS doesn't arise at all.

4. As someone mentioned, were u driving a RHD?

5. You probably got this pic somewhere and never witnessed this madness.

In conclusion, you are funnier than the pix.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2012
Looks to me like d pic was taken 4 ds purpose cos d bike wasn't moving & d one being carried looks gud enof! I hav seen a bike carryin anoda,but it's usually mangled n can't move.

@OP u set ds up wt ur fellow LASTMA officials or did u park 2 get ds shot(u have 2 cos d bike is parked too)?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by dkc(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Bwahahahahaha!! For once I agree with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was reading his comment and realized I was bopping my head. . .ya know like you do when you are listening to one of those show-offy rap songs.

Driving down Rodeo Drive,
In my hummer with mah friends
When I look to the right I saw this fine chic staring at me
Looked to mah left, saw another one. . .finer
They be checking me out coz I got mah bling bling on

Lmaoooo!! cheesy cheesy

i saw him he was riding okada grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by dkc(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: The OP is drunk.....u drove SUV, what color and what was the plate number...the pix is crazy,..tanks..for sharing..

i saw him, he was riding okada grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by bernieamce: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2012
una no c d guy weh post this pix for coner of the pix? E wear green & brown.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by johnwell(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2012
Where is Road Safety?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by johnwell(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Dr. Wise:
1. I put it to yo that that Okada was not in motion.

2. There's no way you would have taken a clear picture like this while driving.

3. The issue of driving an SUV or VUS doesn't arise at all.

4. As someone mentioned, were u driving a RHD?

5. You probably got this pic somewhere and never witnessed this madness.

In conclusion, you are funnier than the pix.
chei, yawa don gash.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2012
Now, this is the problem with us, Nigerians. Laws are made but not enforced and instead of putting the blame at the doors of the government and those they spend tax-payer's money on to ensure the laws are enforced, we blame and make mockery of the very few ones among us who still have the decency of mind to see something wrong and report. This is a major road no doubt, so where are those that are meant to enforce the use of crash-helmet laws? Where are the road safety officials who are meant to ensure people don't endanger their lives and those of other road users? It is an anomaly to have a motorcycle carrying another and whoever captures such scene whether from a bike molue, danfo, suv, aeroplane or a moving train for that matter, should be commended in the least and not be made a laughing stock simply because he described the circumstances sorrounding his capturing of the event.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by dabigwalls: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2012
$ugardaddy:
Now, this is the problem with us, Nigerians. Laws are made but not enforced and instead of putting the blame at the doors of the government and those they spend tax-payer's money on to ensure the laws are enforced, we blame and make mockery of the very few ones among us who still have the decency of mind to see something wrong and report. This is a major road no doubt, so where are those that are meant to enforce the use of crash-helmet laws? Where are the road safety officials who are meant to ensure people don't endanger their lives and those of other road users? It is an anomaly to have a motorcycle carrying another and whoever captures such scene whether from a bike molue, danfo, suv, aeroplane or a moving train for that matter, should be commended in the least and not be made a laughing stock simply because he described the circumstances sorrounding his capturing of the event.
You sound pained, hurt, traumatized, disturbed, disgruntled, destabilized and perturbed. You must own an suv too. Or you own the bikes used for this photograph that has refused to make it to Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2012
Why the beef na,can somone drive an SUV?.i dey laff so tay,i don jam my Aston martin with my Maybach Excelero,in my 4 acre compound.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2012
mjbaba: Immediately I read the SUV part in the opening post, I knew "nairalanders would murder this guy". I am not disappointed. Looooool.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by y2kaustin(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2012
Siga: Ah....my naija people....una no go kill me ooo....just becos the guy mentioned SUV....attention don switch comot from the main topic....na wa ooo....bad belle no go kill una ooo... grin
....My broda,dats wat poverty can cause,it breeds hatred stockpile accumulated Beaf.Anyway,lets blame it on GEJ,na.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Deedee49(f): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2012
alexy147: Wow..I saw those guyz too wen I ws driving down with my hummer..Mtchewwwwww SUV ko SUV ni.,abeg who asked u d car u were driving.U n dem who is now d main comedian?

So wat if he mentioned his SUV?! So wat?!!! Wat is da big deal wit SUV's dat gat u all peeing in ur panties?! Wow! So much annoyance for a guy sayin wat he owns! Dis is plain jealousy! If u dont have one, u'd neva have while hatin on someone who does!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by freshboy88(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2012
Siga: Ah....my naija people....una no go kill me ooo....just becos the guy mentioned SUV....attention don switch comot from the main topic....na wa ooo....bad belle no go kill una ooo... grin
♏Ɣ bro abeg tell dem oooo. Wats wrng wit d guy mentioning d car he was in? Abi na because most of una neva enta am b4...mtcheeew. If una ðƹy beef him glory, all of una G̶̲̥̅̊☺ end lyk story

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2012
The person who snapped this pix snapped while walking on the road cause is not like a pix snapped from a car. Check it out u will see
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Adehwale: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2012
Ah, nigerians sha! Una too dey spoil person. Dis guy must be in his luxurious room, crying while reading all these comments on his galaxy tab. *smh*
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Fourcade(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2012
lol...where is the Op? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) / Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.