Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) (35588 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(more Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
This thread funny,i laff so tay,i mistakenly press my paddy wife br.eas.t,una wan kee me for nairaland.na sin to get SUV?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by francis247(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Donpuzo: It was like a movie scene while driving down yaba to ozone cinema @ ecenter in my suv, when I saw this funny scene.
Call it action film or comedy. But its a funny risk some Nigerians took.
Na 4 ur SUV wey u dey drive u dey snap dis pic? Na so ur sins go continue to find u out.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Jayjey(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
Donzalo or wetin b ya name. You have diverted peoples attention from the main theme by using the word suv. No kain we ar treating both.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Gospelgirl(f): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
musKeeto: too many poverty stricken fellows on this thread.. what's wrong with mentioning HE was driving an SUV? Una no get?

Kai!!! I can't just stop laughing o, infact this your comment is so funny! Abeg help me ask them again, kini big deal with SUV even if na for picture nd dream some people dey ride their own.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Naija! una too much cool
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by allboyz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
embarassed
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
Nairalanders una funny sha oo.
When has it become a crime to own or mention the word suv. The poverty in the land much shaaa.

Na roll I dey for ground as I read una comments dis ♍☺я̲♌ϊ♌g. I no even go church again. Una posts funny pass the scene and the pix. Which was meant to pass a message across of the level of risk Nigerins take. While I reached ecenter area I still saw them riding towards banilox hotel area.

Meanwhile the pix was taken via my bb curve 4. Zoomed in on the pix when I used it as dp and croped and saved. Nothing more.

I read all of una post via my apple ipad 3. Oya make all of una start again.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by ElementG(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lol crazy tinz dah 9ja peepz do... Dem go soon self carry cow untop bike... I still dey wait till when I go see okada wey dey tow trailer commot 4 pott hole
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by andyanders: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
Why do you want to kill the guy because of his suv. He was on another suv Okada when he saw the guy he took his picture. Or he was patiently waiting for another okada. After all, Okada get suv, those that have music fixed. That is special suv.

Please house, do not blame him.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by kay9(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Bwahahahahaha!! For once I agree with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was reading his comment and realized I was bopping my head. . .ya know like you do when you are listening to one of those show-offy rap songs.

Driving down Rodeo Drive,
In my hummer with mah friends
When I look to the right I saw this fine chic staring at me
Looked to mah left, saw another one. . .finer
They be checking me out coz I got mah bling bling on

Lmaoooo!! cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin Oh lawdd! Sisi u dey craze o, lol.

**wey d keys to my Bentley Azure sef...?**
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by kay9(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Donpuzo: Nairalanders una funny sha oo.
When has it become a crime to own or mention the word suv. The poverty in the land much shaaa.

Na roll I dey for ground as I read una comments dis ♍☺я̲♌ϊ♌g. I no even go church again. Una posts funny pass the scene and the pix. Which was meant to pass a message across of the level of risk Nigerins take. While I reached ecenter area I still saw them riding towards banilox hotel area.

Meanwhile the pix was taken via my bb curve 4. Zoomed in on the pix when I used it as dp and croped and saved. Nothing more.

grin grin Relax, they're on Half time; 2nd half go soon start.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by begwong: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
webdezzi: in your suv? what color?
d op is d one carrying d okada suv!
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Agiliti(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
frikuenci:

Guy.ur kind SUV no get air bag coolsack.

dat one no be wahala, if e jam anything, na lungs go inflate
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by ZUBY77(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Please if 2012 Range Sport is classified as SUV, then i can join this rich people topic. If not, i m dissappointed because thats what i can be able to buy with the money i made last week.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by deelicious: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
Checking in from my private jet grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Ezichimdon: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
Okada equal to trailer (true/false)
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Dotman01(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
Donpuzo: Nairalanders una funny sha oo.

u be confirm baba weyrey lol. . . After all d laff wey i don laff taya, u wan start another one? Lai lai am not following dis topic again.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by baslone: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
beebee2000:
Abeg free me i still better pass you sha. cool

hahaha grin grin grin

In your dreamz grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by luridguy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
na wa .....6 pages on top thi....(sorry nairaland users my oga could not finish typing this message cause he had to receive an important call on his BlackBerry Porsche)
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by labaks(f): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lmfao @ all comments. Nairalanders sha!!! Bwuahuahhahhah
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by aktunde(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Why the beef with the poster over his SUV? What is wrong with him driving the "Student Union Vehicle" (SUV) of the technical college he has been attending for the past 10 years? It seems Nairalanders always seek the slightest opportunity to banter themselves. Poster abeg no mind them jare. Continue to drive our student union vehicle. Abeg where the next aluta dey make I come join you?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by frikuenci(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ezichimdon: Okada equal to trailer (true/false)

Nah!Okada = towing vehicle in this regard.Gbam!!!True. cool
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Elonye: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
There are some kind of risk we need to avoid ............... shocked
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
denzel2009:

sometimes wearing your helmet on okada makes you feel like driving an suv.

grin grin ; Una no go kill person grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
aktunde: Why the beef with the poster over his SUV? What is wrong with him driving the "Student Union Vehicle" (SUV) of the technical college he has been attending for the past 10 years? It seems Nairalanders always seek the slightest opportunity to banter themselves. Poster abeg no mind them jare. Continue to drive our student union vehicle. Abeg where the next aluta dey make I come join you?

heheheehe. bros, u too wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ayatullah: @Donpuzo, definitely this picture was not taken by someone driving SUV, rather by a wakabout on heavy bathroom slippers with a china phone........yet you don try!

The lord knows I dont like your comment
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by duduprestige(m): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2012
webdezzi: in your suv? what color?
You don't even knw comedy..the Suv is also part of the sweet story nah grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by BlaqZachary: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2012
bernie amce: una no c d guy weh post this pix for coner of the pix? E wear green & brown.

be like say you get shingi for head.Person wey snap picture still dey show for the picture?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2012
Here are the other pix. To prove this guys rode far!
This other ones were taken via my Apple Ipad 3 with the latest iOS
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Yzzey(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2012
Idiot fellows! That's how we fail exams. They have left the topic to SUV. Is SUV a new thing?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by tolugar: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2012
Instead of commenting on the pic, u guyz are so busy on the SUV that u forgot that its same guy that directs SUVzzzz where to park at Ozone cinema. So if i tell u that am commenting via my java powered flat screen Tv inside my drone, u na go envy me die!
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2012
I will never mention that I have ans SUV in Nairaland 8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) / Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.