Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) (35725 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(more Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2012
@Op

Bros you can lie with so much impunity! Chai!

If truly you take this pixel from the pilot's couch of an SUV, we go see windscreen, dashboard, gear lever and right door carpet...Haba!

Abi you don become Uncle/Inspector Gadget wey dey stretch eem hand anyhow? shocked
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2012
grin
dabigwalls:
You sound pained, hurt, traumatized, disturbed, disgruntled, destabilized and perturbed. You must own an suv too. Or you own the bikes used for this photograph that has refused to make it to Fashola.
My broda, I'm really pained though not disgruntled grin. And yes, I own an SUV, plus another SUV! Hope you understand my pains now grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by playcharles(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2012
That guy na super lier, wich yeye SUV, that na my area, na BRT lane those guys take, Muritala muhammed way for Yaba goin to Oyingbo... U b yeye cashless walker-by were take that pix standin at the other side of d road
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2012
Either the Op dey matcham on his "LegSUV" or Awon-boy kak for "Keke Marwa"
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by benkings(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2012
Xo anoda name 4 'bathrum slippers' is SUV......interesting
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sugardaddy1(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2012
playcharles: wich yeye SUV
Another hater on thread...
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by sherrylo: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2012
Nairalanders, una funny no be small.so na only SUV una see for thead abi the guy offend una before?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2012
a committee will be set up to investigate weda he was driving an SUV or not, another committee wil be set up to report d findings back to NL, another committee will be set up to review the report while we then set up another committee to publish the report on front page...that is after we hav set up a committee to persuade seun or mukina to put the report on front page.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by invectives(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2012
webdezzi: in your suv? what color?

Hehe,he was in his BAJAB suv,red fuel tank black seat and two tyres!!!! grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Suntemi(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2012
Iyfe Namikaze: a committee will be set up to investigate weda he was driving an SUV or not, another committee wil be set up to report d findings back to NL, another committee will be set up to review the report while we then set up another committee to publish the report on front page...that is after we hav set up a committee to persuade seun or mukina to put the report on front page.

E don do jor una no go let person go church now. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by playcharles(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2012
@sugarboy...........the boy too lie., them tell am say na only him knw d way to ecentre, the SUV were him com put scatter my head,..this guy they johnny walker from yaba market down to oyingbo joor
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by freecocoa(f): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Oboy see beef o,na him be say if i declare my assets\worth for here,una go find me come shoot me.

Make una take am easy o.grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by oladayo042: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Adehwale: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Iyfe Namikaze: a committee will be set up to investigate weda he was driving an SUV or not, another committee wil be set up to report d findings back to NL, another committee will be set up to review the report while we then set up another committee to publish the report on front page...that is after we hav set up a committee to persuade seun or mukina to put the report on front page.
yeah, i agree, but all these committees must also own an SUV just to know wot it takes to takes a picture in one....i will also implore them to investigate if he used a tecno phone or a tabloid to take the picture.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by mitobiju: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2012
na d paro b dat 4 lasgidi. Wher r d FRSC officials? Eko for show.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by r231(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2012
i believe, the op was not driving or he got that pic from someone. Here a pic my cousin took while i was drivin .

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by snowdrops(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2012
beebee2000: i believe, the op was not driving or he got that pic from someone. Here a pic my cousin took while i was drivin .

Fear no let you name the car wey you det drive.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by olabiz2010: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2012
Nlander una no go kee person with laff ooo. I nearly loose my job early this morning,you can imagine how Obama looked at when i was laughing because we are still in press conference tho. ,

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Sike(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2012
snowdrops:

Fear no let you name the car wey you det drive.
na its not important, so long you get the message. The op just wanted to brag.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by ZUBY77(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2012
@op, i saw you when you saw those okadas. I was the guy driving BMW x6 behind you.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2012
Poverty suck..*SMH*
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by olabiz2010: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2012
quote author=snowdrops]

[/b]Fear no let you name the car wey you det drive[b].[/quote]. Who won die! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Tunsbobo(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2012
This is freaking hilarious
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Opoki(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2012
musKeeto: too many poverty stricken fellows on this thread.. what's wrong with mentioning HE was driving an SUV? Una no get?
My though exactly...i don't know why pple take onto the guy for mentioning his status... Why?
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by baslone: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2012
beebee2000: na its not important, so long you get the message. The op just wanted to brag.

Actually, it looks like it was taken from a space wagon.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by wellmax(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2012
I see †ђε whole discourse has changed τ̅☺ verifying †ђε authenticity of †ђε claim of owning a SUV.
The committee was set up and here is its report,
1. The OP probably got the pix from another source
2. The pix cannot be taken by a road side pedestrain, cos before he brings out his phone, the bike would have passed
3. The pix was taken by someone in a moving car
4. There is no collateral proof that Op was in the car, or actually took †ђε pix by hisself nietherr is there a proof of the make of the vehicle.
5. The pix is real, common scene in my part of Lagos (nothing new)
6. The comittte thanks †ђε OP for sharing and prays he get his dream SUV soon.
7. This report has been forwarded τ̅☺ another committe for review.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by Azidogen2: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2012
Na so YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE TO TAKE RUBBISH RISK. Igbo not exempted too.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by bakila: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2012
philip001: No helmets

You sniff alubo? White cassava powder.
Re: Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) by wellmax(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2012
Peeps its good we ignore that dum a.s.s who's trying τ̅☺ bring tribalism to this. We are here τ̅☺ have fun, go get a life. Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities / Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) / What A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.