Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Best University In Nigeria? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best University In Nigeria? (105754 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by mekoyo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2007
Uniben followed OAU
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by ruffneck(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2007
i think ya all are missn the point here grin angry
in all aspects,UNN stands heads and shoulderrs above
everu other uni in nija an ya all know that
once a LION, a LION yu are 4 ever, Gbam
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by imelachi(f): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2007
oau(only african university) is the best university in the whole of Africa not to talk of nigeria
Great ife! Great
Great Ife!! Great
Great Ife!!! Great
so my fellow nairalanders don't bother yourselves the best university so far is OAU
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
hmmh! OAU? with her so many Academic Strikes tongue
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by realkemmy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2007
you cannot talk about the best university in Nigeria without mentioning Covenant university.

so far, CU remains the best uni in 9ja
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by mayordee(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2007
university of lagos
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by osazemeu(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2007
THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA IS UNDOUBTABLY THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN>>>>>>>WE GOT THE 2ND BEST IN COMMONWEALTH , THIS IS FACT
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
shouting wouldnt help promote ur opinion dear[b] OSAZEMEU[/b], actions and in this case products always apreak loudest.thats why UNILORIN remains the best. grin
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Uzzyan: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2007
Uniben followed by no one
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by eramate(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2007
what i ll always sayand continue saying is that a far as naija uni is concerned no one is the best all is just trying to be the best but in time course i think UI is the best in ECONOMICS follewed by OAU to talk about ACCT unilag oau IN medicine UI followed by oau UNIben in time Of education ASpect unilorin is an exeptionall other uni are the best unilorin best in admin course so no cause for alarm dear nairalander
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by taiwobimbo(f): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2007
the best university is (nigerian defence academy) nda

Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Uzzyan: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2007
@ abim
Y the pp?

Great Uniben Students!!!!!!!!!! Great
Greatest Gbigbi!!!!!!!!! Gbigbi
Greatest Gbogo!!!!!!!! Gbogo
Greatest Nigerian Students!!!!!!!!!!!! Great
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Amiga(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2007
UNN no doubt
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Uzzyan: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2007
University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by richness(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2007
i wonder why we arguing about this when the answer is obvious.
the best university is OAU- oba awon university, only african university

Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Uzzyan: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2007
We are goooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddd

Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by richness(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2007
Uzzyan:

We are goooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddd

sure you are good but not the best. OAU number one always
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by seundontbanme: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2007
I'm amazed to hear someone mention unilorin, that school is a scam. I use to respect the school till i applied for admission, then i realised it's filled with some saddist n bin-laden like alfa's . I had 255 in jamb, 23/33 in post jamb still i got no admission while a pal with a lower score got admission simply because he's from kwara.some scored zero in post ume and still got admission, They should rename that school kwara/kogi/runs University. I heard they are already killing them with condensed lectures, pls don't ever mention that university when people are talking about schools. UI, OAU, Uniben, Abu are the best in nigeria
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Uzzyan: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2007
What a scam.
[size=49pt][center]UNIBEN RULES 9JA UNIES[/center][/size]
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by sexytitan(f): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2007
Tell it to em sister
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by folalekan(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2007
out of every standing, there must be an outstanding,UNILORIN is the best so far.BETTER BY FAR. kiss cheesy
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by wendymanda: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2007
Why are people leaving in droves when we have amazing universities, good enough to be in competitions
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by Abium: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2007
U all are lossing ur Nuts. The best university for the year 2007 is COVENANT UNIVERSITY. this is the fact from NUC
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by princekay1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2007
Abium:

You all are lossing your Nuts. The best university for the year 2007 is COVENANT UNIVERSITY. this is the fact from NUC

In what capacity? A school without GSM for students; a school with unipolar religious activity; a school lacking all the social ingredients that make campus life wothwhile; a school where activities are pre-planned, is that the best school in Nigeria? How many student of Covenant University won the last Mobil Scholarship? What are the financial support scheme in place to assist indigent students? How many foreign scholars visit Covenant for research every year?

answer these questions.
if you cant then you're merely dreaming, UNILAG is the best school in West Africa!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by dove22(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2007
pls i dont know what u guys are blabbing about.as far as im concerned,UNIZIK is the bomb
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by dove22(f): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2007
pls i dont know what u guys are blabbing about.as far as im concerned,UNIZIK is the bomb
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by princekay1(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2007
unilag's faculty of education is bigger, more equipped and more organized than UNIZIK!
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by chidipupay(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2007
The Best University no doubt is UNN, UNN, UNN.

Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by princekay1(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2008
UNILAG---UI---OAU!
1st-----2nd----3rd
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by chidipupay(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2008
Stop being sentimental. Guess everybody will want to say his or hers is the Best. But schools like U.I,UNIBEN,OAU,ABU,UNILAG, are outstanding schools no doubt But one School Stands Out among them and it is UNN
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by kayzed(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2008
ahmadu bello university zaria(a.b.u.) of course. the largest university south of sahara north of limpopo. try it for a start and you'll love it
Re: The Best University In Nigeria? by kingkams(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2008
Ahmadu Bello University

The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. PERIOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.