Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa (1087 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / . / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
Western niger board looking for business interested in the USA or canada

State like Kwara, delta , Kogi, Lagos, Osun, ekiti, ogun , lagos, ondo and edo state..

We would help you apply for loans or joint partnership with an america company..

Or even state agency ..

You most be a corporation with track record able to show prove of your business to the US partner or canadian partner..

They are about to grant $750 million to a nigeria company.

They prefer state or large business.

Please NO 419 nigeria business.

email me.
amusiwa@hotmail.com

orukan naija ti ba je...

watch our presentation, God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27uu3gOynPo

Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
i also have the phone number of one of the vice president of the largest banks over here.. if you are ready to do business.. contact me..

No 419

Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by antitpiah: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
musiwa...:
Western niger board looking for business interested in the USA or canada

State like Kwara, delta , Kogi, Lagos, Osun, ekiti, ogun , lagos, ondo and edo state..

We would help you apply for loans or joint partnership with an america company..

Or even state agency ..

You most be a corporation with track record able to show prove of your business to the US partner or canadian partner..

The USA govt is about to grant $750 million to a nigeria company.

They prefer state or largest business.

Please NO 419 nigeria business.

email me.
amusiwa@hotmail.com

1647 9336644

Egbon Musiwa, I called you, you didnt pick up. Why?
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
is that your number.. i was on the other line.. call me back..
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
what is your number.. i get area code 760
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
come partner with them to build factories in your state. i just watch a state given out okada.. Why not go big and build a factory... mo mo eni ti o mo olorelede yankee.
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 3:14am On Jul 23, 2012
kkjii
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2012
fff
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2012
I have help you with private universities.. And Now it is time to build factories in the western niger... Let nigerian continue to shout nigeria. A name that is already dead.

We would help you secured a loan to build factories in joint partnership with them etc..
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2012
ff
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by Dainfamous: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2012
mm
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by Dainfamous: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2012
kk
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2012
the secret to development is you focus on yourself .. stop talking about nigeria.

You start your own professional league and employ your people into the clubs.. And this will provide jobs to your people. An average club have over 100 employers and another associate staff of 1000, and if you have 2 division. with 20 clubs. that is 44000 , you have put to work in your area. you have to think about your self.

You see a football match between kwara united vs 3sc will attract more people.. than with kano pillar or shark

You see those who call niger delta are mugu.

If you take Isoko or Uhrobo and you compare to ibadan... It means.. If they join Niger delta.. they will all be poor. The way it works is .. the govt collect money.. And since ibadan is bigger. Ibadan give you more. but Ijaw are small. they cant give you anything. this is how it works.. So Ijaws will become poor and they will also make the Uhrobo and isoko people poor.

you see Cross river is better off been with Igbos than been with ijaw.. becuase the igbos are more. so cross rivers will be taken from the igbos. but the ijaws have nothing to give them. You see.. this is how the taxes in nigeria is.

Western Niger has 41 offices.
North has 40 offices
Igbos have 11 offices
Ijaw have 1 office.. can someone with one office be making demand.. ??

Do you know anyone whose head be correct person. who go join someone who have one tax office.. Only a fool will do that.. they will sell their children.. Most of them did not go to school..

they think it is oil money that others are using... that why they are not developed.. it is because they are small .
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by Dainfamous: 2:03am On Jul 28, 2012
musiwa...:
the secret to development is you focus on yourself .. stop talking about nigeria.

You start your own professional league and employ your people into the clubs.. And this will provide jobs to your people. An average club have over 100 employers and another associate staff of 1000, and if you have 2 division. with 20 clubs. that is 44000 , you have put to work in your area. you have to think about your self.

You see a football match between kwara united vs 3sc will attract more people.. than with kano pillar or shark

You see those who call niger delta are mugu.

If you take Isoko or Uhrobo and you compare to ibadan... It means.. If they join Niger delta.. they will all be poor. The way it works is .. the govt collect money.. And since ibadan is bigger. Ibadan give you more. but Ijaw are small. they cant give you anything. this is how it works.. So Ijaws will become poor and they will also make the Uhrobo and isoko people poor.

you see Cross river is better off been with Igbos than been with ijaw.. becuase the igbos are more. so cross rivers will be taken from the igbos. but the ijaws have nothing to give them. You see.. this is how the taxes in nigeria is.

Western Niger has 41 offices.
North has 40 offices
Igbos have 11 offices
Ijaw have 1 office.. can someone with one office be making demand.. ??

Do you know anyone whose head be correct person. who go join someone who have one tax office.. Only a fool will do that.. they will sell their children.. Most of them did not go to school..

they think it is oil money that others are using... that why they are not developed.. it is because they are small .
tompolo is now in-charge of the oil vessels that supply crude to big oil companies and he is isoko and Jonathan gave him the power,no one can stop him,do u think he will choose western Niger?if ijaw is giving them power in oil industry.
I don't no if they will agree,isoko and uhrobo and itsekiri will want to join ijaw and ijaw people are giving them many oil well that will make them very rich.ijaw promise us that we will be richer than western Niger very soon,and the off shore oil under the sea will become our own very soon,this is the promise ijaw made to us and they are given us everything;and we give them more land to expand and claim their land in EDO STATE AND ONDO STATE pls keep it as a secret because nigerian army have 60.000 ijaw and isoko we are in charge...
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2012
which tompolo are you talking about? i read online he is ijaw.. the ijaw dont own land in ondo and edo state,,

leave itsekiri alone.. the people shouting niger delta are ijaw people. the others dont give a shit. the ogoni people fight for themself.. you are funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMAuueTtSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lljV-VPlZW8
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by Dainfamous: 3:05am On Jul 28, 2012
musiwa...:
which tompolo are you talking about? i read online he is ijaw..

leave itsekiri alone.. the people shouting niger delta are ijaw people. the others dont give a shit. the ogoni people fight for themself.. you have funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMAuueTtSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lljV-VPlZW8
ogoni people fight for the oil in offshore that is why abacha killed saro wiwa am telling you the truth i no ogoni people and my friend is itsekiri and we no what ijaw is doing for us,they bring help to us and the oba aja,have promise ijaw that they will join them i no what is happening in Nigeria we no western niger have 41 offices,but we will soon pass western Niger,when we form niger delta republic with ijaws..................
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 3:30am On Jul 28, 2012
that not my issue. what my business. Ogoni want their own country. Ijaw want their own country call niger delta..

my issue is bring companies to invest in the western niger this is why i posted this.

We want a country.
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by Dainfamous: 3:50am On Jul 28, 2012
that will be no problem
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 4:54am On Jul 28, 2012
state getting involve in building condo in the western Niger will bring jobs in the construction sector and technical area. It will pay for itself.. Without the state using its state allocation.. It is just the security of the project that the state will get involve.
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa45: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2012
dddd
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by wakima: 12:47am On Jul 29, 2012
hh
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa46: 2:01am On Jul 29, 2012
This is not 419..
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa46: 2:07am On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa46: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
you see gbenga daniel build opic house with the money of ogun state. this is not how it is done over here. instead of Oyo state or lagos state or ondo state using their money to build it. it is done through the private sector. which is possible to do in nigeria using USA or canadian companies.. this is how they build them over here.

the state interested is not putting the finance but the security of such development.. if you have ever lived in abroad, nigeria is knew for 419. and people dont want to invest in nigeria. everybody is scared of the name nigeria.

The indian's over here are doing it to india , the indian are taken a risk on their credit and reputation with usa or canadian company to borrow money here and build factory and condo in india . it is a risk on them because it may destroy their company reputation. but they are taken the risk.

Governors in the western niger will not achieve anything for 4 years with no money. how much are you collecting in state allocation. It is nothing to build road or nothing , so the need to bring private investor from abroad.

And since nigeria has a bad name, we break up nigeria.. and everybody carry its father name. if igbos are the one who destroy the name of nigeria, they will end up destroying the name of biafra.. if it is the yoruba, they too. but we have to start from somewhere.

All this are build by private companies and all i am saying is we partner state govt to bring development with their help. we are ready to take the risk.. rome was not build in day, even if all we build is just 20.. it is a start.

[img]http://torontocondosblog.files./2010/03/600fleet-014.jpg[/img]
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by musiwa46: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
hh
Re: Western Niger Looking to help interested Business in Western Niger by Musiwa by Murphy7h4: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
Good point

(1) (Reply)

We'll Soon Start To Explore Our Crude Oil Deposits – Sokoto State Governor / Picture Of New N500,000 Note / Presidency : Time To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.