Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases (114158 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face / Magic Quail Egg That Cure For All Disease Available For Sale Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by ponani: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
my is acute i use inhaler almost 4 times a day what can i do please help.
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by SelinaAlfred: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello i'm Selina Alfred am giving a testimony about Dr.Oduku the great herbal doctor, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contact Dr.Oduku email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com or you may call or whatsApp him for directives via +2348104370558 all your health problem will be solve for a better life.stay bless my friends. you can still search the Google to know more of his product!!https://naturalherbalremedyblog.
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Anthonysteven: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
I want to tell a testimony on how I was cured from Fibroid
My Name is Mrs. Rupert Anthony from Ohio, USA. I was diagnosed of having fibroid 4.5, the doctor said it can't get out of me until I removed my womb and of which I don't want to do, I searched the internet and listen to news daily every morning to see if I can find a way out of getting me self cured from this Fibroid which I was having but I couldn't find a way until I met a friend of mine which I knew right from the college in the same department with me and then I knew she was having cancer then and I asked her about her health and how far she has gone about it and I was so flabbergasted to hear her that she has been cured already, and I asked her how did she go about it, because then I knew she has tried almost all means to make sure she get cured to it but nothing was working out, she told me how she met a doctor from West African Country, and the doctor is a well known herbal doctor, she said she told him everything about her health and the man prescribed a herbal medicine which she will used for two weeks and after two weeks everything will be okay and that's how she send the money to the doctor and he was giving the tracking number of the medicine on how and when to receive it from the courier and really after three days, she was called to come and pick her parcel up, and that's how she picked it up and used it after two weeks everything was okay with her and immediately she called the doctor in my presence and I told him everything about my health too and he said there is a herbal medicine which he can send to me and if I use it well for two weeks that I will pass everything away as an waste product and after that I should go for checkup and he promised me that I will be having good results without removing the womb, I never believed him when he says this to me but I decided to give a try and really after two weeks I visited the hospital for checkup and I was shocked to see when the doctor shake my hand and say to me CONGRATULATIONS and he said I am free and everything has reduced down and the fibroid has gone away. Contact doctor today if you are having any issues with your heath-Here is my email if you have any question to ask sir.anthonysteven@gmail.com and my phone number is +1 302-583-2195 and doctor email address is herbalmedicalhome@gmail.com
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Please What the local name of obutoyo?
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by folowo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
OK
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Babakolanut(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Thanks for your helpful remedies,herbalremedyguidenaija site not opening properly. Pls update me by whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Babakolanut(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2022
biz4cash:
Fibroid: Get honey, unripe pawpaw, chickweed, juice of aloe vera and mistletoe. Apart from honey, grind all together and sweetened with honey to taste. Keep in a covered container. Take half a cupful 2 times daily, preferably first thing in the morningand last thing at night before going to the bed. the treatment should be repeated continuously for 8 weeks. the affected person should avoid eatingtoo much starchy food, including food from tubers but eat more of vegetables and fruits. Mistletoe from citrus tree has been found to be very effective.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.