Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Great Songhai Empire - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Great Songhai Empire (51264 Views)

Auwa The Daughter Of Askiya The Great Of Songhai Empire Married The Sarki Of Ka / The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture / History Of The Oyo Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nayah(f): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: why are you trying to make clash here ..we don't care about america and we don't care about you ..Cameroon will stay one hater....came divide us we will show you pepper
True! English part feel more Cameroonians than ever, complains were more about the 60's now ask a English Cameroonian what he feels when it comes to separation, they claim to be Cameroonian but not appreciate the way their country is ruled, and that's the opinion of many French Cameroonian too so this is a wrong affirmation this thing about secession.
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Then, your application is REJECTED!!! grin grin grin grin grin

We don't need another French puppet in the region!!!
last time i checked you were not the chairman of Ecowas... tongue
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by onila(f): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2012
Nayah:
Onila I realize you don't know this country. German spirit is more printed than French one! and we can see it on football...even French people recognized that! and I repeat Senegal or Mali link with French and Cameroon one ARE COMPLETELY different sorry, but fact talking French don't mean anything, Algeria was a French departement and we all know they're completey different from French West African colonies. Our relations with France are very limited compared to country like Gabon for example. French President do not come to official visit in this country as they can do in Mali or BĂ©nin for example. Cameroon History is quite complexed and can't be simplified.

still french puppet!

I was banned from a french cameroonian group because I was speaking english grin even though they knew I was a foreigner who needed some info -they said nop, nop miss Biafra french only francais grin

Cameroon is not the only french African country good @ football. Ivory Coast is also a good french football team
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

she still has french blood-she still half french grin
the most glamorous first lady in Africa

she how she gets along with the french president's wife=the french connection!
Onila okay i remember you said all non black women are unattractive how do you find this one? lmao
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by SmoothCrim: 12:33am On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: last time i checked you were not the chairman of Ecowas... tongue

The chairman position rotates you dumb Bakassi!!! grin grin grin

Unlike your dictatorship ruled area!!

Bakassi OUT!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

still french puppet!

I was banned from a french cameroonian group because I was speaking english grin even though they knew I was a foreigner who needed some info -they said nop, nop miss Biafra french only francais grin

Cameroon is not the only french African country good @ football. Ivory Coast is also a good french football team

thanks you didn't ban me and sorry for their behaviors some Cameroonians don't want to speak english ...sorry again for what happened
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim:

The chairman position rotates you dumb Bakassi!!! grin grin grin

Unlike your dictatorship ruled area!!

Bakassi OUT!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
i know but you are still not the chairman tongue
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by ezeagu(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Because, Nigeria historically lacked the essence of Ancient West African cultures!!!

And that would be?
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nayah(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

still french puppet!

All Africans are puppet dear if we follow your reactions, except Ethiopia every single African country has Western influence, and even though English speaking think they're not they're the same sorry the only difference is that UK and Portugal are hidding behind European Union to do what they want ( EU= France and Germany) but they're the same: Using African ressources.
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nayah(f): 12:38am On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: thanks you didn't ban me and sorry for their behaviors some Cameroonians don't want to speak english ...sorry again for what happened
loooooool grin grin grin grin
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by SmoothCrim: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2012
ezeagu:

And that would be?

Have you read this thread. The gold culture of West Africa!!!

What made Mansa Musa loved across the world??

GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold is not only the culture of Ancient West Africa but, Ancient Africa!!!

Get out of my FACE!!!!
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2012
Nayah:
All Africans are puppet dear if we follow your reactions, except Ethiopia every single African country has Western influence, and even though English speaking think they're not they're the same sorry the only difference is that UK and Portugal are hidding behind European Union to do what they want ( EU= France and Germany) but they're the same: Using African ressources.
even ethiopia.....usa puppet ...Africa is heading to destruction unless we fight
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by onila(f): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Onila okay i remember you said all non black women are unattractive how do you find this one? lmao
ce
except swedish women grin

I dont understand what you french African men see in french white women. .those ladies are so ugly and skinny and enjoy eating grass and wine

have you noticed all french colonies have a large percentage of mixed pple. ya all stay loving on anything french

check out

president of Gabon's wife=french lady
present of ivory coast wife=french lady
present of senegal wife=french lady

we need wipe away this french mentality from west Africa, especially in west Africa=damn! they are all dumb as fuc/k!
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2012
All African countries are still puppets of the colonial masters, including; Nigeria...
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by onila(f): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex: All African countries are still puppets of the colonial masters, including; Nigeria...

ghana is doing well tho

the only country i respect in west africa

and yea ivory coast but they are still french puppets grin
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Have you read this thread. The gold culture of West Africa!!!

What made Mansa Musa loved across the world??

GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes ....yes yes but in term of modern geography...CAMEROON IS IN WEST AFRICA tongue
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by SmoothCrim: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex: All African countries are still puppets of the colonial masters, including; Nigeria...

Every country in the world is a puppet apart from 2 or 3!!!
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nayah(f): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:
ce

I dont understand what you french African men see in french white women. .those ladies are so ugly and skinny and enjoy eating grass and wine

have you noticed all french colonies have a large percentage of mixed pple. ya all stay loving on anything french

check out

we need wipe away this french mentality from west Africa, especially in west Africa=damn! they are all dumb as fuc/k!
hahahahah this Onila will kill me
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:
ce

check out

you right but please don't call us french .....
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by SmoothCrim: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: yes ....yes yes but in term of modern geography...CAMEROON IS IN WEST AFRICA tongue

NO it is in WESTERN Africa not West Africa(The historical region)...

Western Africa includes parts of Central Africa!!!

But, MAYBE your application will be considered if you drop your French puppetry! We don't need any more French politics in West Africa!!!
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Every country in the world is a puppet apart from 2 or 3!!!
every stop dreaming with your ghana ..if ghana was a free country they would have intervened in Mali
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by SmoothCrim: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

ghana is doing well tho

the only country i respect in west africa

and yea ivory coast but they are still french puppets grin

I agree!!! sad sad sad sad sad

Only Ghanaian leadership CAN save West Africa!!!
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nayah(f): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: every stop dreaming with your ghana ..if ghana was a free country they would have intervened in Mali
Got a point bro! grin
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by TerryCarr(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: why are you trying to make clash here ..we don't care about america and we don't care about you ..Cameroon will stay one hater....came divide us we will show you pepper
it is true the want Independence just because they speak a difference European language
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by SmoothCrim: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: every stop dreaming with your ghana ..if ghana was a free country they would have intervened in Mali

Intervene where?/ Are you crazy?

Go find out what is really going on and only a FOOL would invade there.

Go find out who is funding both sides!!

It is not what your FRENCH masters are feeding you!!!
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2012
TerryCarr: it is true the want Independence just because they speak a difference European language
nope a minority do not represent the entire region
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by onila(f): 12:45am On Jul 24, 2012
french puppet's wives

president of Gabon and family

Re: The Great Songhai Empire by onila(f): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2012
Puppet 2

President of Ivory Coast and wife

Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nayah(f): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2012
TerryCarr: it is true the want Independence just because they speak a difference European language
Back in the days not right now! they feel Cameroonians but don't like our gvt and this point is even shared by some French Cameroonians. Cameroon is far from a secession , fact
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Intervene where?/ Are you crazy?

Go find out what is really going on and only a FOOL would invade there.

Go find out who is funding both sides!!

It is not what your FRENCH masters are feeding you!!!
yup in Mali why you don't kick the french azz ...you are so free ...any west African except the smallest and poorest one can fix the problem in -72H but no one will do it because we all know that our masters are behind that and no one(leaders) want to go against their interests but i thought you said ghana is a free country
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by SmoothCrim: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2012
onila: french puppet's wives

president of Gabon and family

She is not French but, Moroccan!!

Come on stop the hate. These men are French who got a lot of sun so, it is natural they would look for a French wife OOO!!!!! wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

As long as they are happy who cares!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Great Songhai Empire by onila(f): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2012
puppet 3

President of Senegal & his wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / DPO Segun Fagbohun Dies In Lagos Hospital (photo) / Breast Touching Festival In Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.