Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry (24570 Views)

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Yellow Fever Card Needed?? / Yellow Fever Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Have you traveled to Ghana before, its just Accra and Kumasi, the rest of the places are like villages. What country with a population of Lagos, has just 2 major cities and dares the very country whose citizens invest massively in their economy. Thats very uncalled for in diplomatic cycles.

baboon, you can believe whatever you want to believe about Ghana, it doesn't change anything for me or any Ghanaian. What can you expect from a boko-haramed nigerian whose brain has been phucked up by inhaling too much generator fumes and who sees development as having mansions flashy cars,organising the biggest parties as the only indicators of 'doing well', even if the overwhelming majority of the people don't have access to potable water, regular power, quality education, good roads. bunch of jokers who the butt of jokes all over the world. you and your country are a complete embarrassment and a tragedy to mankind! grin grin grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

so you thought you wrote something sensible,goat? Even if the population of Ghana is the same as that of Lagos, what has that got to do with anything? What has your super ability to procreate and bring more despicable,often would-be kidnappers and armed robbers, 419ners into the world through reckless and mindless child births got to do with anything? I will rather have a small population that I can cater for very well than a large population that could be come a proble for the world as we have we have with nigerians today. all you do is phuck and give birth in your country and you don't even take care of your offspring, turning them into armed robbers, pimps, prostitutes, kidnappers and a horrible nuisance to the rest of the world! I guess you are proud of that,huh? eeediotic slowpoke
Did you just notice 419, kidnappers, armed robbers alone, I bet you didnt notice world class terrorists, you didnt notice most corrupt politicians, yes I have mentioned the worst, but you are blind to the fact that we impact the movie industry worldwide, we impact the music industry worldwide, we conquer Africa in Big Brother, we are home to the Richest African, we own the biggest telecoms companies in Africa, We have the best police force in the world, we singled-handedly use Ecomog to restore peace in Africa, we are home to best IT brains in Africa, and that why you are able to come to Nairaland, We are a cash based economy, meaning that everything we own is our sweat and raw cash. And you know what, this nite, your sister from Ghana will be sucking my dick and in the morning I will pay her off in Naira.

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Audinowing(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2012
Back then it was "ghana must go" now its "Nigeria must go" until we get serious with our dare country Nigeria, no country will ever take us serious. With us(youths) I know things will become good someday. Long live nigeria.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Vergil: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Have you traveled to Ghana before, its just Accra and Kumasi, the rest of the places are like villages. What country with a population of Lagos, has just 2 major cities and dares the very country whose citizens invest massively in their economy. Thats very uncalled for in diplomatic cycles.

These villages, do they get constant electricity?

If they do, then please be quiet!

Electricity is "tip of the iceberg"
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

you are a very foolish animal of the worst kind ever to exist. the last time i checked you were living in Ghana. Why don't you freaking, fucki-ng go back to your 'paradisitic' nigeria? useless bigot with an IQ of a fish! say all you can but nigeria can only dream of what Ghana is capable of. we are not there yet but trust me we are going in the right direction. can you say the same for your destined-for-the-dustbin country? Fuc-k you and your entire generation!
Today in igboland, armed robbers, cultists,kidnappers, ritualists are the ones reigning and you have the guts to open that your generator-fumes infected mouth to talk crass rubbish. nonsensssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

what? U mad bro? get over it...like lil wayne 'he speak the truth but I guess that's a foriegn language to ya' #peacez
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

you are a very foolish animal of the worst kind ever to exist. the last time i checked you were living in Ghana. Why don't you freaking, fucki-ng go back to your 'paradisitic' nigeria? useless bigot with an IQ of a fish! say all you can but nigeria can only dream of what Ghana is capable of. we are not there yet but trust me we are going in the right direction. can you say the same for your destined-for-the-dustbin country? Fuc-k you and your entire generation!
Today in igboland, armed robbers, cultists,kidnappers, ritualists are the ones reigning and you have the guts to open that your generator-fumes infected mouth to talk crass rubbish. nonsensssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

...Me.... Living in Ghana!!!! How!!!? Why!!!!? Doing what?!! Working for peswas?!! Like are you fhucking insane?!!

You are not there and are miles behind Nigeria!!!! I know your people!! The only Nigerians that think you fuckers are shiit are those Niggas who only come to see Accra.. Nigga I know your bitchass Country.. Talk shit and I'll pull your skirt down.. You Banku and Kenkey eating fuckers will always be lower than Nigerians..

Fucck me!!! NO!! FHUCK YOU and your entire Country..

I came through that country and was surprised how 20 Naira could land you a Phat ass ugly girl... All your women are Ugly and love Nigerian boys.. O and tell those your hommies with over sized trousers, baggy shirts and an American wanna-be swag to grow the fhuck up!! Tell your President to carry out a National re-orientation to teach you bitches how to pronounce english words the right way!!! BUS is not pronounced BAS!!!

Fhuck you and your Traditional attire Bedsheet tying brethrens.. Tell them to stop asskissing Nigerians and whites.. Its sad the way y'all be acting like sub-humans around us.. We are embarassed..

Fhuck you and the entire country of Ghana.. Tell your bitchass Nation that just because your flag looks like that of the Jamaicans dont make y'all Jamaicans.. You bitches need to quite smoking too much hemp and signing the same shit over and over again!! Hiplife is state and out dated..

Fhuck you and your Slave brethrens.. Go to Cape Coast and Takoradi and see the sizes of the Slave castles there.. Thats evidence of your countrys bitchassness.. Only bitch Niggas would allow themselves be sold like that..

Fhuck you and your low esteemed compatriots.. Look at how Nigerians run the Show in your Universities.. Next time you wanna know how much superiority Nigerians have over you.. Look at how we ive in your country.. Compare Brunei Hostel in KNUST Kumasi to Katanga, Unity, Africa and co.. We live ike kings, yo live in squalor.. And its your own country!!

Fhuck Ghana Son!! I know your peoples well, and you niggas aint shit!!!

Fhuck Ghana!! We Nigerians love y'all cos you are our perpetual bitches...

Okija just schooled your bitchass!!!

#Okbye

4 Likes

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Vergil:

These villages, do they get constant electricity?

If they do, then please be quiet!

Electricity is "tip of the iceberg"
slowpoke, have I slept one night without electricity ? Murrafucker, we are self dependent people, and thats why we can afford basic things without government providing.....poor thing with dirty fingernails.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
We conquer our country, we come over there and overtake your economy and take your dirty gurls and the government is now upset. You guys should go back to slave trade business and sell out the future 50 cents. Inferior blacks. I see them, they run.....where are they ?
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Yahoo1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
And nairaland shuld stop modifying my comments.... 'slow in mental function' ....
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Did you just notice 419, kidnappers, armed robbers alone, I bet you didnt notice world class terrorists, you didnt notice most corrupt politicians, yes I have mentioned the worst, but you are blind to the fact that we impact the movie industry worldwide, we impact the music industry worldwide, we conquer Africa in Big Brother, we are home to the Richest African, we own the biggest telecoms companies in Africa, We have the best police force in the world, we singled-handedly use Ecomog to restore peace in Africa, we are home to best IT brains in Africa, and that why you are able to come to Nairaland, We are a cash based economy, meaning that everything we own is our sweat and raw cash. And you know what, this nite, your sister from Ghana will be sucking my dick and in the morning I will pay her off in Naira.

You are so sick,just like your sicko countrimen and women. you are this, you are that. so tell me, how come so many nigerians are so desperately poor-90% of your suffering massess survive on less than $2 a day, how come nigeria has one of the highest child and maternal mortality rates in the world, how come your roads have become a death trap, how come you are the 7th largest producer of oil and yet can't get regular power and even more puzzling you are incapable of refining your own crude? how come most of you university students are either prostitutes,kidnappers armed robbers or secre cult members,how come people finish university in nigerian today and can't write or read english? how come the biggest industry in your phucked up country today is kidnapping? how come your country that has become such a great embarrassment to Mother Africa occupies the lowest ranks in the United Nations Human development Index profiling? And for God's sake why is your country so fucke-d? And ooooh talking about dicks, our Ghanaian women don't suck the dicks of dogs, that is reserved for nigerian women in Italygrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Cusubaba(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

u ugly lazy animal again. Don't u hav work or u among the Ghana Association of umployment youth. Please ghana minister of youth called u ghanaian youths lazy animal. Plz that criminal Afraid Woyomi that stole $568 million dollar ghana money that make all ghanaians crying every day refuse to appear to court to today. And indigine of Hohoe in Volta Region hav burn zongo central mosque and kill 48 zongo muslims. 6398 ghanaians from Hohoe are taking refuge in Togo. Chinese illigal miners have killed 4 ghana policemen today and use gun to send the community and their chief to excel. What are u looking for in nairaland, plz ugly lazy animal go there and show ur skills.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Yahoo1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
This has become rili personal!......if u dare tell me 1 good reason y u tink ghana is better than Nigeria,i will tell u 50 y Nigeria is better!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by 10over101: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
What is hell is freaking Ghana dis days..what are these black moneys feeling like? Like they have gotten there??..Only time will tell!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: We conquer our country, we come over there and overtake your economy and take your dirty gurls and the government is now upset. You guys should go back to slave trade business and sell out the future 50 cents. Inferior blacks. I see them, they run.....where are they ?

look at this ewu, when did you 'conquer our country?' have you 'conquered'your own country? you call the petty nonsense a some nigerians are doing here 'conquering'? go get your sick head examined. by the way if a nigerian has an investment in Ghana do you still consider it an asset? grin grin grin very soon we'll know who is the landlord and who is the tenant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very,very soon, I promise you mugu
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Cusubaba: u ugly lazy animal again. Don't u hav work or u among the Ghana Association of umployment youth. Please ghana minister of youth called u ghanaian youths lazy animal. Plz that criminal Afraid Woyomi that stole $568 million dollar ghana money that make all ghanaians crying every day refuse to appear to court to today. And indigine of Hohoe in Volta Region hav burn zongo central and kill 48 zongo muslims. 6398 ghanaians from Hohoe are taking refuge in Togo. Chinese illigal miners have killed 4 ghana policemen today and use gun to send the community and their chief to excel. What are u looking for in nairaland, plz ugly lazy animal go there and show ur skills.

choi, see how this boko-haramed eediot don massacre the English language ooooooooooooooooooooh chei grin grin grin grin wink grin illiterate bastard grin grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by yawkusi: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
timmy1999: I was planning to go to ghana before..but never again..I will rather go to our neighnour TOGO or BENIN than go to ghana must go..I don't know d reason pple go dere sef..e bi like say over hyper dey worry dem..I will rather blame my fellow naija..na small una suppose to dey hype any west african state..una don over hype ghana.e don dey make dem kolo

Thank God for savings us from yet another Nigerian. You have made my day
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

You are so sick,just like your sicko countrimen and women. you are this, you are that. so tell me, how come so many nigerians are so desperately poor-90% of your suffering massess survive on less than $2 a day, how come nigeria has one of the highest child and maternal mortality rates in the world, how come your roads have become a death trap, how come you are the 7th largest producer of oil and yet can't get regular power and even more puzzling you are incapable of refining your own crude? how come most of you university students are either prostitutes,kidnappers armed robbers or secre cult members,how come people finish university in nigerian today and can't write or read english? how come the biggest industry in your phucked up country today is kidnapping? how come your country that has become such a great embarrassment to Mother Africa occupies the lowest ranks in the United Nations Human development Index profiling? And for God's sake why is your country so fucke-d? And ooooh talking about dicks, our Ghanaian women don't suck the dicks of dogs, that is reserved for nigerian women in Italygrin grin grin grin grin
I can bet you are in Nigeria, and you take Okada to work as a slave for us. When you arrive Ghana you act like a big boy. Many of your types are very good in dry cleaning. You emphazie on good roads, So can you compare Nigeria to Ghana ? Hell No, its like comparing elephant to ants. Ask your sister the last guy she sucked his dick, she will tell you, that Nigerian guy.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

look at this ewu, when did you 'conquer our country?' have you 'conquered'your own country? you call the petty nonsense a some nigerians are doing here 'conquering'? go get your sick head examined. by the way if a nigerian has an investment in Ghana do you still consider it an asset? grin grin grin very soon we'll know who is the landlord and who is the tenant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very,very soon, I promise you mugu
Soon, why wait for soon, do it now. Wrapper wearing people. Black like a tar......
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Cusubaba(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

choi, see how this boko-haramed eediot don massacre the English language ooooooooooooooooooooh chei grin grin grin grin wink grin illiterate bastard grin grin grin grin
ugly lazy animal, if 98% ghanaians can read and write like this one i wrote in a hurry because am working. Ghana will not use Twin as their general language and National anthem.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
I think the only thing GHANA exports to Nigeria is their delicious Peanut Burger ...but check very well a Nigerian might own the company....whatelse does Ghana sends to us
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH...WHO BE THIS....
Cusubaba: u ugly lazy animal again. Don't u hav work or u among the Ghana Association of umployment youth. Please ghana minister of youth called u ghanaian youths lazy animal. Plz that criminal Afraid Woyomi that stole $568 million dollar ghana money that make all ghanaians crying every day refuse to appear to court to today. And indigine of Hohoe in Volta Region hav burn zongo central mosque and kill 48 zongo muslims. 6398 ghanaians from Hohoe are taking refuge in Togo. Chinese illigal miners have killed 4 ghana policemen today and use gun to send the community and their chief to excel. What are u looking for in nairaland, plz ugly lazy animal go there and show ur skills.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by yawkusi: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2012

Of cause Nigerian should have more cities! There are 160 million of you. Nigerian have more cities than Denmark, Sweden, Finland Norway etc. Does that
make Nigeria better than these countries? The point is in the town that I live in called Sunyani, we have a population of 80,000, the lights go off maybe once a month for some few hours, I walk through my streets even at midnight without fear of armed robbers, kidnappers, terrorists, with the street lights always on. The place is clean and water flows all day (maybe once every two months it goes off). Is this not better than a city of 25 million made of kdnappers, armed robbers, terrorists, generator sounds, traffic choas and non-existing security force? I mean do you know what quality of life is? It has nothing to do with the size of your city!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I can bet you are in Nigeria, and you take Okada to work as a slave for us. When you arrive Ghana you act like a big boy. Many of your types are very good in dry cleaning. You emphazie on good roads, So can you compare Nigeria to Ghana ? Hell No, its like comparing elephant to ants. Ask your sister the last guy she sucked his dick, she will tell you, that Nigerian guy.

God forbid bad thing ooooh , even my dog can't come anywhere that accursed land. I guess you are visibly excited because one dubious woman ( a prostitute)of questionable Ghanaian background opened here legs for you, a worthless,clueless,shitty nigerian goat is really getting you diggy,huh? o'boy. if I open up on how many your women I don sample you just go shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp because nigerian women are some of the cheapest you can find anywhere. don't know why and how you rate them sha.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

I keep saying this y'all should stop spitting sh.it about ur country on the WWW. This murrafucker has just proofd my point...the shi.t he wrote up there is what he's been reading here on nairand, @Seun there 2 many trolls this site plz do someting.

@petrodolla, u need to go get a life okay I know it sucks alright, but you can't and you'll never attain what this great NATION as conquered...you and your kinsmen are nothing but lowlife wannabes. #peacez bro
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: I think the only thing GHANA exports to Nigeria is their delicious Peanut Burger ...but check very well a Nigerian might own he company....whatelse does Ghana sends to us
No, there is also this ogogo called "Alomo Bitters", their highest export ever, and their stupid brother go slap woman for Big Brother Africa after hiding to drink the Last Alomo he hide in his baggage. Shameless slaver traders.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH...WHO BE THIS....

who else than a bombastic nigerian lunatic? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by optimusprime2(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
otokx: But truth be told most of those yellow fever cards are issued without any vaccination so what are we talking about?

WTH For What
Unless one was'nt born in a hospital, Nigerian medical standard has every child innoculated against listed diseases (of which yellow fever is included) and booster shots given until a certain age (I just followed my Vaccine charts).
Should Nigerians abroad have a suspect medic background if theres a breakout of yellow fever Unless theres an epidemic(of which I cant recall W.H.O warn against) I find such scrutiny rather irrelevant,
an insult to our medical standards... Bollocks!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
The last time i checked Nigeria is the only counry in the world that has more than 200 tribes yet they are together...Ghana is just an eclave that calls themselves a country...Now tell me whats in Ghana that you cant find in Nigeria and i will tell you whats in Nigeria that you cant find in Ghana.....name it for me..let me give you a clue...from human resources to natural resources...OYA
yawkusi:

Thank God for savings us from yet another Nigerian. You have made my day
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mzsolex: I keep saying this y'all should stop spitting sh.it about ur country on the WWW. This murrafucker has just proofd my point...the shi.t he wrote up there is what he's been reading here on nairand, @Seun there 2 many trolls this site plz do someting.

@petrodolla, u need to go get a life okay I know it sucks alright, but you can't and you'll never attain what this great NATION as conquered...you and your kinsmen are nothing but lowlife wannabes. #peacez bro

Hahahahah I laugh in Tiv, wetin you talk sef..... great kini? see what generator fumes is causing oooooooh d bobo don kolo be dat. nigeria is dead in water, in fact that useless thing you call country is on life support, very soon it would be worse than somalia and iraq put together, chei, nigeria we hailllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ooooooooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Yahoo1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Damnnnnn...look at this ghananians talking about cheap!...have yu watched a Nollywood movie before?......try to compare it with the porn yur movie industry act and call it movie,see the difference?...talking of good english,how many ghananians can speak good english?....when 2 of 'em just learns a lil bit of english, he/she starts spilling rubish!....a Nigerian cn never be as cheap as a ghananian!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
If them get Alomo then we get Berenteshi from the north....put it in a bottle add sapele water....thats it...Alomo dey learn
Billyonaire: No, there is also this ogogo called "Alomo Bitters", their highest export ever, and their stupid brother go slap woman for Big Brother Africa after hiding to drink the Last Alomo he hide in his baggage. Shameless slaver traders.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: The last time i checked Nigeria is the only counry in the world that has more than 200 tribes yet they are together...Ghana is just an eclave that calls themselves a country...Now tell me whats in Ghana that you cant find in Nigeria and i will tell you whats in Nigeria that you cant find in Ghana.....name it for me..let me give you a clue...from human resources to natural resources...OYA

So why is your nonsense country so phucked up today, if you have all the human and natural resources? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian / Terrible Accident Between A Car And Okada Claims The Lives Of 4 In Anambra(pics) / Pilot Saves Baby After Being Involved In A Horrible Accident In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.