Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, (1049 Views)

Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by Stallion77(f): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Is this Bakare not the same that said Chris Okotie was not called by God, that if he was called by God he wont go into politics or is this another.
Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by Demdem(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2012
substantiate ur claim or STFU

2 Likes

Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by Odunnu: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Link!
Its not beyond him lying with a straight face

1 Like

Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by Stallion77(f): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2012
Demdem: substantiate ur claim or STFU

why you dey vex? if i give you the link,would it change your perception about the man? i doubt! Keep ur views and i will post the link wen i want to.
Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by abes(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2012

3 Likes

Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2012
Demdem: In response, Mr Bakare, who went to the Shangisha office of the secret police Monday afternoon, flanked by his lawyer and Yinka Odumakin, a close comrade, handed the director a signed copy of his Sunday sermon, and requested him to peruse it carefully.

"I then asked him whether there was anything in the sermon that was false or misleading," the pastor said via telephone from Lagos. "I then informed him that I won't tone down my sermons."

Mr. Bakare also said he handed an invitation to the SSS directors to attend his church where more critical messages would be delievered this and next week.

"It is a three-part message I'm giving, and they are free to attend," he said.

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2064-pastor-tunde-bakare-rejects-sss-call-to-moderate-sermons
Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2012
Stallion77: Is this Bakare not the same that said Chris Okotie was not called by God, that if he was called by God he wont go into politics or is this another.
chronicles from your drunken dream!

1 Like

Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by honeric01(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2012
Stallion77:

why you dey vex? if i give you the link,would it change your perception about the man? i doubt! Keep ur views and i will post the link wen i want to.

What are you waiting for enemy of progress mr rumor monger?

1 Like

Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by jmaine: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2012
OP, post your source jare cos am in the chewing mood today grin . . .

No dull us !!!
Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2012
jmaine: OP, post your source jare cos am in the chewing mood today grin . . .

No dull us !!!
chew your finger grin
Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by jmaine: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2012
torkaka: chew your finger grin

LOL . . . . grin . . .
Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by ochukoccna: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Demdem: Demdem: In response, Mr Bakare, who went to the Shangisha office of the secret police Monday afternoon, flanked by his lawyer and Yinka Odumakin, a close comrade, handed the director a signed copy of his Sunday sermon, and requested him to peruse it carefully.

"I then asked him whether there was anything in the sermon that was false or misleading," the pastor said via telephone from Lagos. "I then informed him that I won't tone down my sermons."

Mr. Bakare also said he handed an invitation to the SSS directors to attend his church where more critical messages would be delievered this and next week.

"It is a three-part message I'm giving, and they are free to attend," he said.

Bakare can be invited by SSS for preaching 'inciting' sermons yet Abdusalam Abubakar, Stella Oduah and all other economic vandals are busy attending owambes and getting richer everyday. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Nigeria, where the absurd is tagged normal undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ''chris Okotie Is Not Called By God,if Not He Wont Go Into Politics''-bakare, by Kolade9(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2012
Who was buhari's vice during the last election?

(1) (Reply)

Finally Northern Govs Intervene In Bombing Matters / Boko Haram Sympathizer Obtains Personnel Records Of SSS Employees Posts Online / Vote for Sanusi for 2nd Term for CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.