Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: (18684 Views)

13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PHIPEX(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Cusubaba: Currently a liter of fuel in Ghana is 1.89 i.e #170. Can malt is 2.00, bottle malt is 1.80. Coca cola drinks 1.30 A plate of rice is 4.00. A nokia phone that u can use #3,000 to buy in Nigeria, u will buy the same nokia phone in Ghana #6000. Ghanaians are suffering but they blaming order countries for their problems.

I hope those who are so quick to sing Ghana praise took note of this?

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Nothing will happen,afterall they are aware of his health status....unlike yaradua's health that was hidden to the public.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by jadakiss213(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2012
Bimfo: Thank God he dint make the trip to Nigeria... It would have been a disaster Btw Nigeria and Ghana... The two countries are not in good terms at all... But y should they be?? When 1 Ghana cedi, is equal to ₦83.
WHAT A FAILED STATE WE CALL NIGERIA... All those our Leaders should be tied to the Stake and Burnt to Nothin...
shut up there! I thot u were just UGLY,I just got to know u av an Empty Skull as well.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Tolexander: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2012
Paul John:

People here need enlightenment. You guys should do the simple maths, if one day Nigeria also re-decimalize s her currency, by cancelling two zeros(0). Then N83= N0.083, which is the same as 0.83kobo.
Then present 1GHc=0.83kobo, not up to a Naira.
. If we need orientation, then no amount of miraculous orientation can liberate u from ur ignorance and i bet with u tb joshua wont dare it cos it will be an embarrassment and blemish on all d miracle records he has been keeping. We are talkin about monetary value, a nit-wit is talkin about decimal and figure.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2012
PHIPEX:

I hope those who are so quick to sing Ghana praise took note of this?

...In the last two days, we have succeeded in educating alot of juvenile Nigerians who are always quick to demote Nigeria in comparison the Ghana, that Ghana is a dump site compared to Nigeria...

All those children simply fly into Accra, pass through that warehouse that they call an Airport, go into Oxford Street and Circle and come back shouting of how Ghana is better than Nigeria.. Anyways, I hope they are learning the reason why we are condidered the sleeping giant of Africa

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by cutievik: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2012
Lord Babs: We would lure Gej to Ghana to kill him there too.
Ur IQ is so freaking low,gosh!do u tink because we Nigerians hv our short comings and most tyms rattle our country ignorantly on net so u tink our president is some one u can lure 2 ur backyard nd strangle?Lol! I laugh at ur foolishness,try it and u guys wud wish u weren't born.pls 4 ur own gud kindly research wat happen in Odi in balyasa state.that wud be gladly repeated by our happy trigger JTF,STF AND OPERATION FLUSH nd wud gladly gv them an ample opportunity 2 test our new 'NAF UAV',i didn't even metion our army,so be warned!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2012
I wish He had made it to Nigeria, We prolly would have "knack am apkako" and send the !diot to where he belongs, HELL.
Ghana can't do $hit about it.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by gidson12(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2012
imagine the length people can go at the detriment of their health to reamain in power.....this atta mills of a guy is seriuosly ill, traveling to and fro europe for routine check up and treatments and regularly visiting TB joshua for healing and even trying to impress his political oponents by by rigorously jogging in the open with his last breath, now see the outcome, this is a warning to those power drunk sick presidents who would rather sacrifice their health to hold on to their seat than to to retire and take care of them self
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2012
jadakiss213: shut up there! I thot u were just UGLY,I just got to know u av an Empty Skull as well.

grin grin grin grin.. That was rily a compliment cheesy... Face the Fact.... Ghana has a highly Achieved than Nigeria, in terms of Economy... And its d bitter truth u Nigerians dont wanna face... The Money of Ghana has more value than that of Nigeria...
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Cusubaba(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2012
gidson12:
Lol and I thought they were even a lil better
they are good in decieving theirselves. The whole world knows Ghana as a begging nation. And they currently slaves to chinese and Nigerians. Every thing about Ghana is fake, they fake western tone, they fake Nigeria culture, dey fake nigeria music and movie. The only thing they are good is making noise about football which black juju stars of ghana hav n't win any gold medal for past 30 years.

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2012
Cusubaba: Currently a liter of fuel in Ghana is 1.89 i.e #170. Can malt is 2.00, bottle malt is 1.80. Coca cola drinks 1.30 A plate of rice is 4.00. A nokia phone that u can use #3,000 to buy in Nigeria, u will buy the same nokia phone in Ghana #6000. Ghanaians are suffering but they blaming order countries for their problems.
Bros, Wrong Info!!! We r nt suffering.. Ur country is.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by publisher(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2012
toba: according to what the head/speaker of the parliament read in the purported letter, he was supposed to be in 'Lagos a state in the federal republic of Nigeria' I don't think he envisaged visiting Jonathan

I'm sorry that's a lie my brother. The Ghanaian speaker said that,"the president was going on a State Visit in Nigeria to discuss bilateral issues." If he was going to see TB Joshua it would have been termed a 'private' or 'unofficial' visit.
I guess you are not aware that the late and current Malawian presidents among other top Southern Africa dignitries visit TB Joshua regulary.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by mamikky: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2012
It would ve created further diplomatic rows and condemnation for Nigerians and it govt both locally, regionally and internationally.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by gidson12(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2012
Bimfo:

grin grin grin grin.. That was rily a compliment cheesy... Face the Fact.... Ghana has a highly Achieved than Nigeria, in terms of Economy... And its d bitter truth u Nigerians dont wanna face... The Money of Ghana has more value than that of Nigeria...
Lol are u really this dumb....... Thought you were just joking initially, even after being educated by folks here u still held thigt to your ignorance, what your country did was simply currency redenomination......
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by menek(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2012
Bimfo: Thank God he dint make the trip to Nigeria... It would have been a disaster Btw Nigeria and Ghana... The two countries are not in good terms at all... But y should they be?? When 1 Ghana cedi, is equal to ₦83.
WHAT A FAILED STATE WE CALL NIGERIA... All those our Leaders should be tied to the Stake and Burnt to Nothin...
joking right?
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Sacredcow: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2012
Anybody can die anywhere so long you are in this plannet earth. Moreover, no one knows when he or she will die. It is a mystery!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by alexola20(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2012
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2012
just like you tossed the bonga-fish looking, food depraved, carcass of a hungry looking body of yaradua into the atlantic ocean,huh? Can see there are a load of fuckin ediots in this depraved,incredibly shitty contri. A deluded lunatic!
Rhino.5dm:
We would have toss the carcass of his hungry looking body into Atlantic ocean. ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Invade that glorify village called Gayna should any of the evolving apes questioned his death . . . .is it my fault that they allow their president stay without food?
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by gst101: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2012
this is why i have stoped defending naija. So becos they manipulated their currency their economy is better. Get some education and stop dey disgrace us!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2012
kiss my arse, ugly bastard. Ghana is by no means a paradise but it is definately a country on the road to somewhere.can one say the same about your boko haramed, dirty,shitty,wanking inconsequential shithole?
Cusubaba: they are good in decieving theirselves. The whole world knows Ghana as a begging nation. And they currently slaves to chinese and Nigerians. Every thing about Ghana is fake, they fake western tone, they fake Nigeria culture, dey fake nigeria music and movie. The only thing they are good is making noise about football which black juju stars of ghana hav n't win any gold medal for past 30 years.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Stallion77(f): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

...Ghana is a very very poor country that is surviving on Aid from the rest of the world..

thats why their professors and whole government can easily be manipulated by thesame foreign influence.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2012
gst101: this is why i have stoped defending naija. So becos they manipulated their currency their economy is better. Get some education and stop dey disgrace us!
Wu be 9ja? dumbass... You beta go look 4 money and send ur children to Ghana to read, if u cant go. grin
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2012
gst101: this is why i have stoped defending naija. So becos they manipulated their currency their economy is better. Get some education and stop dey disgrace us!
while the value of a country's currency may be a poor barometer of how well an economy is doing,it is obvious even to a blind person that Ghana is going in the right direction while your country is going in the opposite direction.even my american friend made d same observation recently after visiting d 2 countries
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: kiss my arse, ugly bastard. Ghana is by no means a paradise but it is definately a country on the road to somewhere.can one say the same about your boko haramed, dirty,shitty,wanking inconsequential shithole?
I swear, u have Sense... cool
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2012
gidson12:
Lol are u really this dumb....... Thought you were just joking initially, even after being educated by folks here u still held thigt to your ignorance, what your country did was simply currency redenomination......
Then do It with ur Money, Man.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by tayorwhyz: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2012
It wil only add to jeg's confusion
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2012
your goddam country is on the fast lane to the dustbin and you are talking rubbish.Ghana,the world's 2nd largest cocoa producer,leading gold producer and now by God's great grace, an oil producer.your bullshit country is today an embodiment of crass poverty-can u imagine 90% of desperately poor souls in nigeria survive on less than $2 a day!

Cusubaba: they are good in decieving theirselves. The whole world knows Ghana as a begging nation. And they currently slaves to chinese and Nigerians. Every thing about Ghana is fake, they fake western tone, they fake Nigeria culture, dey fake nigeria music and movie. The only thing they are good is making noise about football which black juju stars of ghana hav n't win any gold medal for past 30 years.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by bullseye2(f): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

You are lower than an ANT! I have stepped on bigger ants! When I see a Naijaman I immediately spit in his face and then start talking!!! I AM a Ghanaman, Born to survive!! You are nothing more than a Nigerian Barbarian. When I walk by you girls you always have your head down. Why can't you look me in the eyes! I know why! Because I am a Ghanaman! A king in West Africa!!!

Delusions of grandeur; undoubtably a symptom of schizophrenia, or mania, or both. YOU NEED HELP!

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Brezzybone(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2012
Ghana na wa o, una dey try bt una no reach. No be dat thing when i dey watch for tv, i sha no say everybody na king for him mind, oda thing shoe get size. Ghana ke! I wan laugh die. The only tym i remember ghana is when i want to eat bons and put my stuffs inside ghana must go.

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by dablazor: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2012

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by guttentag(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2012
The Ghanians wouldn't have taken it likely with Nigerians especially the once in their country because they do hate Nigerians even before Presido Atta Mills death.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by 5much(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2012
thank God he didn't die in Nigeria.GEJ haters would hv tongue-lashed him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘impeached’ Ondo State Deputy Governor Says He Is Still In Office / Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha / We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50