Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: (18682 Views)

13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Bimfo:

grin grin grin grin.. That was rily a compliment cheesy... Face the Fact.... Ghana has a highly Achieved than Nigeria, in terms of Economy... And its d bitter truth u Nigerians dont wanna face... The Money of Ghana has more value than that of Nigeria...
You are an !d!ot to even compare Ghana's useless currency to the NAIRA. How dumb can you Ghanaians get? Even to the extent you do not understand the simple basis of REDENOMINATION of currency.
Beforef the Ghanaian central bank decided to re-value the Cedis, do you know how much Ghanaian Cedis compared to the Naira? You will cry if you knew it anything about it. Incase you do not know, one of the major reasons for redenomination is high inflation and currency devaluation.
What Ghana did was mere recaliberation of the Cedi where 1new cedis=10,000 old cedis. The major reason for the revaluation was inflation as at that time the inflation rate was around 10.6%.
Ghanaians have revalued their currency more than twice in history. All the nonsense propaganda they spew about their economy being the best in their wild dreams, all that is to attract investors, the Ghanaian economy is not as deep and developed as Nigeria's. It is still growing though but nothing close to the complexities or the size of Nigeria's economy. Unlike Nigeria, the Ghanaian economy is still very much in the hands of foreigners, they still borrow and rely heavily on foriegn aids to fund their Budget. Don't be fooled by the mere tricks of hear-say and re-decimilised currency, it is like changing N1000 to N1, the buying or purchasing power is not affected by such mechanical changes, my dear. You obviously need to read more about revaluation of currency, Soludo tried it but was not allowed, that does not make the currency any better, though the effect might be psychological.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by klax(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2012
Well so sad he died but if he died in Nigeria nothing will happen because he was ill all this while. And if he died here he will simply be flown back to his country simple as that.

And if Ghana or Gay-nia of a country want to make issue with his death they can go ahead because he was not killed by gun shot or food poison so either he died in Nigeria or not nothing will happen.

I sincerely send my condolence to his family as a human like me I felt so bad about his death but as a matter of fact death is sure for all.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Audukaya: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2012
We will rush him back to ghana to confirm his death thats all.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by gst101: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2012
if he had died in naija, their army for don reach coutonu dey come invade us. By the time they capture lagos and its port and also broad street them go criple our financial sector which has been the most active sector of our economy for the past 8 years.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by klax(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2012
@ Bimfo:
That was rily a compliment ... Face the Fact.... Ghana has a highly Achieved than Nigeria, in terms of Economy... And its d bitter truth u Nigerians dont wanna face... The Money of Ghana has more value than that of Nigeria...

Fool Bimfo" do you read this thread well enough? What has the nonsense you said above has to do with the heading of this thread are you alright at all? I guess NO!

But why is that you people can not create your own Cedisland forum and talk about your country issue rather doing peeping job here are you even ashamed not minding your business for once. Every time you people display your inferior syndroome by always do follow follow plz create you own forum and discuss your country affairs to let all your people contribut wisely and learn something good, oh heaven!!!!!

Japan is the second best economy in the world and yet for over 3 decades now Japaness Yen has never be one to one to dollar, China is the world largest economy Yet chiness currency never go one to one to dollar plz does your cuntry in match to Japan or China despite your one to one dollar you are crying about mr? so what is your case now?? Does your argument make any sense at all? Bros wake up think well before you begin to display that well known adamancy of your people not ready to accept truth syndrome that is sinking you people day by day. Get life ok.

Follow the thread and dont digress issue ok.

1 Like

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by kpokute: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2012
Bimfo: Thank God he dint make the trip to Nigeria... It would have been a disaster Btw Nigeria and Ghana... The two countries are not in good terms at all... But y should they be?? When 1 Ghana cedi, is equal to ₦83.
WHAT A FAILED STATE WE CALL NIGERIA... All those our Leaders should be tied to the Stake and Burnt to Nothin...
Pls that's after Redenomination ok, 1 Ghana Cedi can't buy more things than 83 naira, it was even 105 shortly after redenomination a few years ago, but as time went on, they continued to suffer serious inflation, while Cedi continues to depreciate. Outside our serious political upheaval, i can authoritatively tell you that Ghanain economy isn't doing better than our's. Ndewo!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
We would have toss the carcass of his hungry looking body into Atlantic ocean. ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Invade that glorify village called Gayna should any of the evolving apes questioned his death . . . .is it my fault that they allow their president stay without food?

Lol
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

You are an UGLY Bakassi man who is as insignificant as an ant!!!

U kept saying d same thing! u are short of words or naturally daft? Ur yab whack! Say something new
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by klax(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

You are an UGLY Bakassi man who is as insignificant as an ant!!!

Smmothcrim so funny indeed so you added 2015 to your username now oh heaven complexity is a disease, its a sorry case beside I had gone through all your post for the past fw days You kept on saying the same thing over and over, a sign of a drown man in the sea of complexity.

Repeating same word over and over, like antts, bok bakassi, dirty, fools and so on plz change course ok its no longer relevant we have heard all ok. My advise to you is create your own Cedis forum simply for your own people to learn and contribute something to your country rather than doing talk and talk here that benefited no one in Gay-na or Ghu-na or whatever. Get life oh boy.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
which economy are you talking about?apart from oil what major economic activity takes place in your book-harmed n generator-run economy?kidnapping,ada,phone charging biz?what is the rate of inflation in both countries? 9% in gh n 12-14% in ng. and I guess you don't know the Ghanaian economy grew at more than 14% in 2012,the fastest in the world?ludicrously stupid chimpanzees fit for mass extinction! [quote author=kpokute] Pls that's after Redenomination ok, 1 Ghana Cedi can't buy more things than 83 naira, it was even 105 shortly after redenomination a few years ago, but as time went on, they continued to suffer serious inflation, while Cedi continues to depreciate. Outside our serious political upheaval, i can authoritatively tell you that Ghanain economy isn't doing better than our's. Ndewo![/quote ]
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
9jadelta:

U kept saying d same thing! u are short of words or naturally daft? Ur yab whack! Say something new

the eeediot all of a sudden is down with diorrhea of the mouth and slow thought. I dey wait for the Fool make him comment make I chew am like paper spit im carcass inside gutter!!
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bimfo:

grin grin grin grin.. That was rily a compliment cheesy... Face the Fact.... Ghana has a highly Achieved than Nigeria, in terms of Economy... And its d bitter truth u Nigerians dont wanna face... The Money of Ghana has more value than that of Nigeria...

Mad foool ! Who dey argue with dis scum
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by truefact: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bimfo:

if only you know i loose $1000 for each 500000 naira I send to 9ja, then you will know GHC has loosed all its value... mind you GHC1 = 100 naira, but right now GHC1 = 82 naira.
and $1=GHC 198 while $1= Naira 161, please check your stupidness.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by ismhab(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
IF TO SAY HE DIE IN NIGERIA, NA FRESH AIR THAT KILLED HIM, BUT NOW THAT HE HAD DIE IN GHANA, NA BAD AIR THAT KILLED HIM.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by otumfour(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: which economy are you talking about?apart from oil what major economic activity takes place in your book-harmed n generator-run economy?kidnapping,ada,phone charging biz?what is the rate of inflation in both countries? 9% in gh n 12-14% in ng. and I guess you don't know the Ghanaian economy grew at more than 14% in 2012,the fastest in the world?ludicrously stupid chimpanzees fit for mass extinction!

Petro! Onua, must u always take these little chimps to school? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u be too much lmao!....... grin grin grin grin grin grin nigerians have been reduced to chimps by their government lol, GHANA HAS REALLY SPOILT ME MAHN......I MEAN IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT SLEEPING WITHOUT ELECTRICITY FOR JUZ 30MINUTES, LET ALONE A WHOLE LIFETIME grin grin grin grin grin

the phone charging business juz got me luffin too much lmao!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Whitehorse: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
For all our Ghanian brothers and sisters.

I noticed there is a site called cediland.com . Maybe you guys can ask the owner to change to the format of Nairaland ok. Then you can focus all your energies there, and allow us "enjoy" Nairaland.

The domain registration detail as below, with email and contact details of the owner

Domain Name: CEDILAND.COM
Registrar: MONIKER

Registrant [3467426]:
Mr. Bright blackideasgh@gmail.com
Accra, Ghana
Accra
Greater Accra
GH

Administrative Contact [3467426]:
Accra, Ghana
Accra
Greater Accra
GH
Phone: +233.207556005

Billing Contact [3467426]:
Accra, Ghana
Accra
Greater Accra
GH

Technical Contact [3467426]:
Accra, Ghana
Accra
Greater Accra
GH

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.UNIVERSALMEDIALINK.COM
NS2.UNIVERSALMEDIALINK.COM

Record created on: 2011-11-27 17:23:05.0
Database last updated on: 2011-12-01 17:24:13.917
Domain Expires on: 2012-11-27 17:23:05.0

Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, INC.
Whois Server: whois.moniker.com
Creation Date: 27-NOV-2011
Updated Date: 01-DEC-2011
Expiration Date: 27-NOV-2012

Nameserver: NS1.UNIVERSALMEDIALINK.COM
Nameserver: NS2.UNIVERSALMEDIALINK.COM

You guys can do all your Nigerian bashing there ok.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by truefact: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Whitehorse: For all out Ghanian brothers and sisters.

I noticed there is a site called cediland.com

so this gay nias, has copied 9ja again, now cediland, na waoooo

1 Like

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by moneyquest: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
We would have toss the carcass of his hungry looking body into Atlantic ocean. ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Invade that glorify village called Gayna should any of the evolving apes questioned his death . . . .is it my fault that they allow their president stay without food?

Very insensitive comment to make, to say the least! I feel desperately sorry for you. According to you, the man was hungry-looking; do you not understand that he was sick? Was it as a result of his own making that he looked like that? We are just talking about someone that just died unexpectedly and shocked the whole world and you are here taking bull.shit.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by truefact: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
President John Evans Atta Mills will leave the shores of Ghana for Nigeria on a one-day working visit today, Tuesday August 24, 2012.

This was made known on the floor of parliament on Tuesday when his letter to inform the house was read by the Speaker.

President Mils is expected to engage in some bilateral deliberations with his Nigerian counterpart, President Goodluck Jonathan.

The recent foreign retail trade brouhaha is expected to take centre stage during the discussions.

In his absence, Vice President John Dramani Mahama will act in his stead.**
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=245646

Strange how someone planned to travel just died. Had his birthday party on sunday and died on tuesday...SO STRANGE IN A STRANGER WORLD.

just the 1st comment by a ghanaian on the ghanaweb site

Author:
Kofi
Date:
2012-07-24 10:13:14
Comment to:
President Mills leaves for Nigeria today

While in Nigeria, please take time to see Prophet Joshua because things don't look good for you.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
truefact:

so this gay nias, has copied 9ja again, now cediland, na waoooo

Lol u dey mind those gays? they can't even create a proper forum for themself to vent their angers! Always come to nairaland to find d asss they can screw. Those daft assfags
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Slicqyprizzy(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
truefact:

if only you know i loose $1000 for each 500000 naira I send to 9ja, then you will know GHC has loosed all its value... mind you GHC1 = 100 naira, but right now GHC1 = 82 naira.
and $1=GHC 198 while $1= Naira 161, please check your stupidness.
u r rada stupid 2 post such a lie.1cedi =$1.98,not 198.google it if u dont know and stop posting lies.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
moneyquest:

Very insensitive comment to make, to say the least! I feel desperately sorry for you. According to you, the man was hungry-looking; do you not understand that he was sick? Was it as a result of his own making that he looked like that? We are just talking about someone that just died unexpectedly and shocked the whole world and you are here taking bull.shit.
Na who send am message? When he knew his health was at risk, why did he not retire and take care of himself? Instead he was busy decieving himself running around with his sickly self and in the end killed himself. That FOOL is no different from all those other sit-tight power drunk despots that died holding on to power. What Rhino said was exactly what any sane Nigerian should suggest, feed his Carcass to the sharks and let Ghanaians whine like the Sissies they are. They wont and can't do shit, unless they want to risk being annihilated.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: u r rada stupid 2 post such a lie.1cedi =$1.98,not 198.google it if u dont know and stop posting lies.
what ever the exchange eqivalents are, it still does not change the fact that the change is a mechanical change that has no bearing on the improvement of the Ghanaian Economy rather it was done to curb inflation and devaluation of the old ghanaian currency.
Incase you have not noticed, there is a 10,000 differnce removed from the old cedis to make the new cedis thats like 4 zeroes, am sure even zimbabwe did not revalue its almost worthless currency to such degree. Ghana's redenomination of her currency has got to be the highest in the whole of Africa. To even worsen the case 2007 was the third time they were re-valuing their currency. Now you have GH¢ instead of the old worthless ¢ they used until 2007.
It is like this:
1 GH¢ New=10,000¢ old cedis
so even if $1 USD= Gh¢ 1.82 it is still similar to $1 USD= ¢18200, so what's the fuss? How has that improved against the dollar? Unless of course you lack the knowledge of basic mathematics, this is no improvement, the change is only psychological. If you were a billionaire in old ghana Cedis, you becom not even a millionaira but a hundreth thousand naire in the new redenominated currency but buying power has not changed or improved. Just get the new cedi equivalent of the old and you buy thesame fricking items, are Ghanaians that dumb to rejoice over that. You should rejoice when the old ghana cedis can measure up to thesame figure amount or nearly thesame with the dollar, then you wont need to revalue or get an artificial reduction or atleast the artificial reduction will have an amount figures much more less in decimal amounts to one dollar. Until that is achieved, you lot should just shut your mouth and stop beating your chest over nothing, you all seem delusional to Nigerians when you do that. .lol

1 Like

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
who asked you to open your stinking mouth,you son of a pig-bleeped bastard? I hate smelly stinking bastard, they are lower than cow shi-t. Luck all of you.did you mention annihilate?i guess you don't understand the meaning,huh?to invade your rag-tag,filthy,shitty,wanking,fuckin nonsense you call country we will not need our commandos or special forces.I will personally lead a small group of boys scouts to your miserable,despicable n shitty nigeria to liberate you and save humanity from unending tragedy n embarrassment that nigeria has become. Do you know when a dog like you will die? why must he retire?and who are you to spew out such garbage? Utter nonsense!

[quote h g author=rhymz] Na who send am message?j When he knew his health was at risk, whyhth did he not retire and take care of himself? Instead he was busy decieving himself running around with his sickly self and in the end killed himself. That FOOL is no different from all those other sitH -tight power drunk despots thath died holding on to power. What Rhino said was exactly what any sane Nigerian should suggest, feed his Carcass to the sharks and let Ghanaians whine like the Sissies they are. They wont and can't do shit, unless they want to risk being annihilated.[/quote]
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Slicqyprizzy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: what ever the exchange eqivalents are, it still does not change the fact that the change is a mechanical change that has no bearing on the improvement of the Ghanaian Economy rather it was done to curb inflation and devaluation of the old ghanaian currency.
Incase you have not noticed, there is a 10,000 differnce removed from the old cedis to make the new cedis thats like 4 zeroes, am sure even zimbabwe did not revalue its almost worthless currency to such degree. Ghana's redenomination of her currency has got to be the highest in the whole of Africa. To even worsen the case 2007 was the third time they were re-valuing their currency. Now you have GH¢ instead of the old worthless ¢ they used until 2007.
It is like this:
1 GH¢ New=10,000¢ old cedis
so even if $1 USD= Gh¢ 1.82 it is still similar to $1 USD= ¢18200, so what's the fuss? How has that improved against the dollar? Unless of course you lack the knowledge of basic mathematics, this is no improvement, the change is only psychological. If you were a billionaire in old ghana Cedis, you becom not even a millionaira but a hundreth thousand naire in the new redenominated currency but buying power has not changed or improved. Just get the new cedi equivalent of the old and you buy thesame fricking items, are Ghanaians that dumb to rejoice over that. You should rejoice when the old ghana cedis can measure up to thesame figure amount or nearly thesame with the dollar, then you wont need to revalue or get an artificial reduction or atleast the artificial reduction will have an amount figures much more less in decimal amounts to one dollar. Until that is achieved, you lot should just shut your mouth and stop beating your chest over nothing, you all seem delusional to Nigerians when you do that. .lol
hey whoever you are,i did not come here to beef over a mata dat daz not make me or break me.i jux corrected what da oda guy posted.if u dont get me, u can burn da atlantic ocean or you might choose to stick ur head in a tomato for all i care.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: hey whoever you are,i did not come here to beef over a mata dat daz not make me or break me.i jux corrected what da oda guy posted.if u dont get me, u can burn da atlantic ocean or you might choose to stick ur head in a tomato for all i care.

Didnt your mummy teach you not to talk when you are on your period?!!!

Oya go grab two tampons.. One for your mouth and the other for your leaking vagiina.. angry

[size=14pt]If 1 US Dollar = 1.98GHC now.... That means 100 US Dollar = 198GHC (1.9million Ghana Cedis).. JESUS!! That country is sinking deeper and deeper into the abyss!!

In 2008 it was 100USD to 1.3million Cedis o!! [/size]
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: hey whoever you are,i did not come here to beef over a mata dat daz not make me or break me.i jux corrected what da oda guy posted.if u dont get me, u can burn da atlantic ocean or you might choose to stick ur head in a tomato for all i care.
For your mind now you have just said your mind, e kwa? You sound like a kid throwing temper tantrums, I will spare you the ordeal of taking you to the cleaners cos you seem dense. Now go back to your rat-hole and remain there in silence so I don't make it rain on you.
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Slicqyprizzy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
rhymz: For your mind now you have just said your mind, e kwa? You sound like a kid throwing temper tantrums, I will spare you the ordeal of taking you to the cleaners cos you seem dense. Now go back to your rat-hole and remain there in silence so I don't make it rain on you.
Okija_juju:

Didnt your mummy teach you not to talk when you are on your period?!!!

Oya go grab two tampons.. One for your mouth and the other for your leaking vagiina.. angry

[size=14pt]If 1 US Dollar = 1.98GHC now.... That means 100 US Dollar = 198GHC (1.9million Ghana Cedis).. JESUS!! That country is sinking deeper and deeper into the abyss!!

In 2008 it was 100USD to 1.3million Cedis o!! [/size]
rhymz: For your mind now you have just said your mind, e kwa? You sound like a kid throwing temper tantrums, I will spare you the ordeal of taking you to the cleaners cos you seem dense. Now go back to your rat-hole and remain there in silence so I don't make it rain on you.
two sleep walking corpes.what gud must u expect 4rm their stinking mouths?mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
PetroDolla: who asked you to open your stinking mouth,you son of a pig-bleeped bastard? I hate smelly stinking bastard, they are lower than cow shi-t. Luck all of you.did you mention annihilate?i guess you don't understand the meaning,huh?to invade your rag-tag,filthy,shitty,wanking,fuckin nonsense you call country we will not need our commandos or special forces.I will personally lead a small group of boys scouts to your miserable,despicable n shitty nigeria to liberate you and save humanity from unending tragedy n embarrassment that nigeria has become. Do you know when a dog like you will die? why must he retire?and who are you to spew out such garbage? Utter nonsense!

who left this raving LUNAtic to run wild without his leash on his kneck?
Somebody better warn this FOOL before he posts something that will get GHANA wiped off the map. . Nah, may be just annex the damn tiny country and make it a plantation farm for all the Lazy Ghanaian males to work, at least, you will be gainfully employed and I shall allow you to sing the Kunta Kunte slave song while you labour, FOOL. Keep ranting like you can do $hit. I hope you burst a corpuscle in your rage and Join Atta Mills, be sure you wont be missed; it will be one less half-wit off the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by Okijajuju1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: two sleep walking corpes.what gud must u expect 4rm their stinking mouths?mtcheew

I recommend TAMPAX... Heavy duty flow..
Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by rhymz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: two sleep walking corpes.what gud must u expect 4rm their stinking mouths?mtcheew
you obviously are in need of a good 4ck, it is showing all over the way you but I don't do dumbos, I will pass, try one of those monkey face Ghanaians, he prolly will dip his carrot in any hole even if it is maggot infested. .brouhahahah

1 Like

Re: If The Late Ghanaian President Died In Nigeria: by PetroDolla: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
damn,these nigeria bastards smell like shi-t. these motherfuckers need to take a bath more than once a year!kiss my arse, ugly bastard!
rhymz: who left this raving LUNAtic to run wild without his leash on his kneck?
Somebody better warn this FOOL before he posts something that will get GHANA wiped off the map. . Nah, may be just annex the damn tiny country and make it a plantation farm for all the Lazy Ghanaian males to work, at least, you will be gainfully employed and I shall allow you to sing the Kunta Kunte slave song while you labour, FOOL. Keep ranting like you can do $hit. I hope you burst a corpuscle in your rage and Join Atta Mills, be sure you wont be missed; it will be one less half-wit off the surface of the earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Trouble For Justice Sylvester Ngwuta / Buhari, Osinbajo To Grace Abia APC Mega Rally / Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.