Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

9jawear's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jawear's Profile / 9jawear's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

Investment / Looking For A Trader In Abuja by 9jawear(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm looking for a cryptocurrency trader in Abuja for a training engagement

Please contact me on WhatsApp 0808.22.2.3747
Politics / Re: Senate Rejects Health Ministry's Proposal To Borrow ₦82bn To Buy Mosquito Nets by 9jawear(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
do you know how many people would be protected from spiritual crimes
Politics / Poll : Should There Be Communication Fraud Protocols And The Dream Act by 9jawear(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Should there be communication fraud protocols and the dream act , should it be implemented, lets put it to a vote

Type YES or NO
Webmasters / Re: Instagram And Facebook Profile Account Needed by 9jawear(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2021
need offers
Webmasters / Instagram And Facebook Profile Account Needed by 9jawear(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Instagram and facebook profile account needed asap, please contact me on whatsapp
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jawear(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Please does anyone have usdt for sale, just $10,send me a mail
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9jawear(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Please does anyone have usdt for sale, just $10,send me a mail
Travel / Re: Can I Start A Consultancy Business Advisory Business In The USA by 9jawear(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
ANYONE WITH INFO
Travel / Can I Start A Consultancy Business Advisory Business In The USA by 9jawear(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please i need a Nigerian or foreigner based in Canada or the USA to advise on this : Can i start a consultancy business advisory business in the USA
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy For Driver by 9jawear(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
offer still available for enquiry
Fashion / Re: Fashion Models Needed by 9jawear(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
fashion models needed
Romance / Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by 9jawear(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
like the archons use their mind to play some advanced game algorithm
Romance / Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by 9jawear(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
FEMALE DRAMA DRAMA
Romance / Re: Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by 9jawear(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Did they say with their mouth that they wanted more money or you assumed that?

Seems you have very low tolerance for women. You should have told them that from the beginning

I TOLD THEM FROM THE VERY BEGINNING ,AND THEY ACCEPTED, THEY STARTED PLAYING GAMES
Romance / Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games by 9jawear(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2021
I had an opportunity to elicit from sex from some northern ladies, told them the fee to engage in a lesbian romp and also a sex affair, but that started playing games, lifting one finger and winking with their left and right eyes and started entering the toilet and started playing games ,like they wanted to bargain more than what i was supposedly meant to give them, i ended up being frustrated and told them to leave my hotel room, what do these bitches want, i don't understand. Somebody comment on this thread share your experience, that is why the rate of divorce is so high amongst the Muslims, the woman act funny and start acting weird like they are demon possessed and share souls with some demonic alien entities .
Fashion / Fashion Models Needed by 9jawear(m): 4:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Need Fashion Models for a short and long term collaboration opportunity
Go to this link and comment and we will get back to you
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9Gtt1ntbY/
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vacancy For Driver by 9jawear(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2021
offer still available
Politics / Re: Buhari Re-Approves Payment Of $418 Million Paris Club Judgement Debts by 9jawear(m): 5:02am On Oct 01, 2021
we can imagine how many times we used promissory notes in our content, and yet again we have not been acknowledged or compensated
Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Driver by 9jawear(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Driver Vacancy

Experience: 2-3 years

Required Qualification: SSCE or OND or Higher

Salary: Moderate and Appropriate

Interested candidates should send their CVs to *info@croninconsult.com*

or send whatsapp message to 08082223747
Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by 9jawear(m): 1:56am On Sep 29, 2021
looking for a Nigerian in the uk to collaborate with
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Do You Need A 10,000 - 20,000 Word E-book On A Topic Of Your Choosing? by 9jawear(m): 1:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Sandra567:
If you have an idea you want to turn into an e-book; I'm the writer you need.

I will write well-researched and amazingly catchy e-books for you with zero plagiarism. Transfer of copyright is assured.

These are some topics I offer:
>Inspiration
>Health and Fitness
>Cooking/Recipes
>Lists
>Economics
>Geography
>Beauty
>Gardening
>Mental Health
>Marketing
>Business
>Abstract topics
>Science
>Relationships
>Any topic you request

My contact details:
Whatsapp: 09015611181

do you have samples you have written before
Travel / Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 9jawear(m): 1:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Hi everyone would like to find out if i can find immigrants already in canada who can carry out some tasks as related to business and investment ideas
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by 9jawear(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
chatinent:

What department?

Or is it a business proposal? Your number is not available on WhatsApp.

IT IS ON WHATSAPP, REPLACE THE TWO oo with 00 , OR EMAIL explicifit@yahoo.com
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by 9jawear(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2021
offer still available
Travel / Re: Train Derailment In Montana, USA: Three Dead, Fifty Injured by 9jawear(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
someone is trying to discredit the usa public transport system because of epiphanies of destroying these black people ufos and their white hybrids
Literature/Writing Ads / Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by 9jawear(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
If you are good in writing very brief, straight to the point, concise and resourceful proposals, please send me a message on whatsapp o8o2223747
Romance / Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by 9jawear(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
all these subliminal discussions especially with disgusting people of the black race, who operate alternative economies not spoken about, like some dark economy , i thought we suggested they shut these dark economic systems down, which are based on communication fraud
Business / Re: Finance Blog Is Available For Sale With Adsense Account by 9jawear(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
contact me on whatsapp : please chat with me on whatsapp : zero eight zero eight 222 three seven 47
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Female Freelance Marketer Needed by 9jawear(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2021
offer still available, please chat with me on whatsapp : zero eight zero eight 222 three seven 47

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 31 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.