Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by 007Bruce: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smh

MV - tie
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2015
GIYAZZ:
007bruce, set the match up abeg.
are you sure?
Rap Battles / Re: Back In The Days by 007Bruce: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
You want a brief summary of shìts from Back in the days?/
we was the maddest gang in the race/ bis, gray, mik, llay, jig. . . .max & DJ/
we've got that appetite to kill. . . . . . so any nigga bringing beef to the table. . . .gets his äss served on a plate/ nuccas call us dopefiends. . . .we sniffing that crack everyday/ you see the ash on the tray?/ we smoke & puff puff. . . Aint talking snacks. . . . . concentrate!/
should i talk about the macs that we sprayed/ the traps that we laid/ for the rats on our way?.../ nah!. . . .

but just know you could get jabbed in the face/
for talking trash to my babe/
. . . .cos i love my babe & my baby loves me/ y'all wonder who this babe is?. . . . . her name is maureen!/. . .
that same girl that caused the beef between john & mike/. . . how can i forget that hurtful fight/. . . when i was the only thug that survived/. . .
this tragic incident happened over 12years ago. . . . . .
beautiful maureen is now my beloved wife/

(betrayal)?. . . . .this is how we live our fùcking life!/

8 Likes 7 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: Kings Tourney[group Stage]thepunisher Vs Gawdovwar by 007Bruce: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thepunisher got this mehn. . . .punchlines, rhymes, flow. . .EC - thepunisher

MVGT - thepunisher
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2015
olabode4dkoko:
Tha Skippa
You can't rap shit boy, just accept your fate I gets paid early cause i been working late My home boys been telling me to slow down a little But this codeine i'm on makes me slow down a lot My lines hurt rappers cos they so sharp and brittle Before you diss me, you need to give it a thought i kill rappers even if i ain't rapping on dope beats i murder shows, and wack rappers in the front seats The mistakes i make on verses is what makes up your mixtape i bleeped up the beat, now i'm charged with rape my lines so preety i feel like i wanna marry em my flow kill rappers and the whole track bury em this rappers using shades cos they can't look me in the face Boy i killed the beat and i still won the Murder case So nigga if you wanna steal my lines, you can get a pen and a paper And if you need more just holla..Man i"ll see you later..

cool cool
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Freestyling tomorrow. . . .
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
gottoboy:

I intend posting the verse for him when he is ready (some other time).

Its not my fault he pulled a no show, If yall think my verse aint ready then Dan should post today or we shift the bout to tomorrow, I aint wasting no verse on a no show thread.

you are too stingy with bars grin
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sorry for the no show bro. Not to long i got home.
We can still brawl some other time. You can have the W now.
Lmao!
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai grin grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
gottoboy:

Ill rather post a nsv. Facebook style.

hehe. . .you they fear? Post lets read your verse jare!

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
eyiah..pele..chop chin chin i go give obainojazz oh grin

abeg give am. . .be like say the guy never chop self grin
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

That was different cos it was battle,plus i didn't take it from your fb- dj5naira already posted it here, so it was nothing... but if you insist, I will do that as soon as my darkenedrebel account is back

thanks
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

jason went to ma facebook profile to take pictures of ma account to post here illegally - i guess this is way too deep..nairaland rule doesn't allow exposing of photographs of user & user's family..

i expect he cops a lengthy ban for his actions.. & i request that the photos be removed.. thank you

cc: seun, lalasticlala airmark and mikuz

kindly remove the picture you uploaded on 007bruce vs darkrebel thread pls
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
money talks only angry
hehe. . .why you go call me fool? I no like am
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
loling..You be fool! grin grin ..But ah need evident of the cash ya got 1st?..i nor fit wash plate ohhh grin

your elder brother is a fool
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Llaykorn & epistles

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
i sure say you go my room fees incase i carry olosho cool body..i lie ? grin

errything is on me bro. . . .i've got the cash. . .you fit carry oloshi self cheesy
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
where The Party At? grin
pop some bottles man cheesy
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wooo. . . .we done reach 1000 pages
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
abeg leave FFR, go and deal with classyalamala

1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
funlord:
The ascended master: the high scriptures!

I'm talking to god about his plans to make me a superstar, I told him, nope, I'd rather remain puffing my cubans right here in heavens bar! He smiles and says fun your punditry with the pen needs to bless mankind be it from near or afar, and your vicious heart and long memory is meant to decimate mcs whose skills will never be up to par!

I pull out my last rizzla and slide it across to allah, he splits open the last bag of "doja" we call it "heavens scar"! Puff puff pass assisted by a bottle of henny, next thing I know I'm quite sozzled so its time to bring the fury!

Teleported to nairaland to walk among the new breed of mc's, making sure that any challengers get tossed up in flames burning at a 1000 degrees, move through sections, always leaving a trail of debris, admiring the carnage from afar while quietly stroking my goatee, no wonder the lords name is permanently on the marquee!

Only give dap to the real and proceed to decapitate the fakes, dig out the thickest butts just so my dick can relate, put the haters on hold until its my time to decimate, serving a buffet of rhymes so ya'll kids better grab a plate!

The cacophony kicks in, so I guess its time to begin, I'm spitting the sort of flows that all holy books consider a sin, the grim reapers by my side busy doing the back spin, jesus is my hype man and the holder of my gin, while dj shango's in charge of making the records spin!

Funs flow is pristine and devoid of gimmicks, just a constant stream of fortified and factual lyrics, armed with a swagger that defies the laws of physics, with the sort of delivery that keeps the youth in hysterics, I'm an un-natural love-vendor, sometimes I get to Bleep them spirits, my unique rhyme schemes ensures I'm most loved by the critics!

what is this? grin
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai grin grin grin

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by 007Bruce: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
PeinDanzo:
Lmao, sleak is a stupid wacktard ..asin,this nigga still wack even now, 2015, yes!! ..Aoc-Naz, Vgt-Naz.. Lol,sleak so retarded,come,leme beat u for the 3rd time

hehehe. . .this dude eh
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ibime:

Trannychaser! I no get your time abeg, but I know who does:
cc:
Funlord Traplord Thesonofmark
grin grin grin
Lol cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: ¤ ¤ ¤ Sunday Special: Thepunisher VS Illverbz ¤ ¤ ¤ by 007Bruce: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Closed: Thepunisher wins
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy how far?
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
You guys should vote on thepunisher vs illverbz thread pls
Rap Battles / Re: ¤ ¤ ¤ Sunday Special: Thepunisher VS Illverbz ¤ ¤ ¤ by 007Bruce: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ¤ ¤ ¤ Sunday Special: Thepunisher VS Illverbz ¤ ¤ ¤ by 007Bruce: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ibime
kr0ne
Classyalabolas
Mikuz
coogar
muhdg
obainojazz
sinizia
reygenius
danbrowndmf
obesemf
elymaxiimus
supermiy
iceskidd
ksslib
guykhena
giyazz
sosiqdude and other regular members
your votes pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.