Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: ***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** by 007Bruce: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Make mikuz close thread. . .ibime done flog me cry
Rap Battles / Re: ***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** by 007Bruce: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2015
No swaying guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: ***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** by 007Bruce: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Ibime:
Your quatrains are more like 2-3 lines rather than 4. You for add more.

no time jare. . .

Chai! And you call this a friendly match? See punches!

1 Like 2 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Ibime:

How far? You still dey post?
dropped
Rap Battles / Re: ***** Regular Battle : 007bruce Vs Ibime ***** by 007Bruce: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2015
AMICAL SUPPLICE

¤Ain tryna mock the jerk/ but "bis was once a cobbler"... its what i fûcking heard/ & its ironic. . .he wouldn't shine in this battle... even if he comes with a polished verse

¤the peacock will cry/ when i bring forth a knife/ ibime would be seeking for prothestic hands after this/. . . i'm cutting off the arm of bis/. . . for tryna pick up a fight/

¤He got spanked & owned/. . . when emaprince put up a classic flow/ . . .then got suspended in the air aftermath. . . by an angry foe/ so expect bis 'come out swinging' in this brawl... since he was hanged by krone/

¤KRONE left the bully gored/ with heartbreaking personal & exclusive puns/ . . . bis was all about the gun talks. . .how he popping the uzis, fours/. . . but we couldnt see where he was shooting from/ you should keep shut. . . quit the bull shít talks/ and tell us how are you planting timebombs. . . . when you couldnt dig through his flaw/

¤i'll have the menace trampled/ with the techs i handle/ his death is within a 'shouting distance'/ but no one would hear the lousy nuisance/. . . cos my gun makes the 'loudest noise'. . . .call it an empty barrel/

¤i've had em pùssies/ of cuties with classy boobies/bis is only down with the ho's. . . when doing the gardening duties/

¤I'm the active killer... who cap em ninjas/ each time i grip the macs & nina/ but bis is a sissy. . .a fäggish nigga/ he couldnt raise the shells if he was Master Splinter/

¤I'm ripping off his jaw/ without picking up me sword/ y'all know i jab, punch in fights. . .you can see how i'm beating up the dork/ but bis only throw hooks when fishing from the shore/

¤the crowd be clapping their hands/ everytime i spit a chapter of rap/ but this rapper is wack/ cos they're quick to boo bis like the mammary glands/

¤he keeps telling lies, how he paying expenses with foreign dough/ but the fella's broke, even his lover knows.../ ibime couldn't foot the bills if he treads on dollar notes/

11 Likes 11 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Ibime:

Posting too
post after me. . .i might take up to 15 minutes
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Ibime, i'm posting any moment from now. . .
Quote this if you they available
Rap Battles / Re: ***** Regular battle : Supermiy Vs Mikuz ***** by 007Bruce: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Mikuz got this
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ibime:

cc: Mikuz

Bruce abeg you go drop first? My last few battles I drop first, I want chill small and enjoy dropping 2nd.

this is a bad omen. . . . Ok no shìt
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Laveda:
Don't go there again grin
smh
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ibime:

Your verse is ready. . . . 10-11 short quatrains. . . 40-44 lines or so. . .

mikuz should create the thread we can drop anytime tomorrow...
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Snickz:
diss @ ice kid..... leggo

couple of shots to this dummy/ kid, run home to mommy/ when you see a god like coming/....

this verse is a sex scene/ and you'll be getting fücked from the back/ like you've got a gay friend/ while am still here textceeing/....pen speak louder than mic, i'm off to the next sheet/ this punch just broke your jaw and had your neck shift/

my face is changing, unlike tom cruise/ my mission to kill ice is possible/..... nothing about the kid impresses me/ his bars are wack and horrible/..... I'm a wicked vet, hired to make this dog/ go insane... so when they say he's nut/.....

just know i gat screws bolting/ into his head with my english team/......... that's Bolton/
Where i reign, kids don't exist/ you would bring a fight to my house?/ nigga you'll leave through my door with pains/..... call that painful exit/...

is that an obituary poster on NL?
shhhhh!

stay calm while i'm still proposing/ a death toast to this old nigga/ the granny-bïtch is always after money/ ice? that bïtch is a gold digger/........
just came to diss you in few bars bro/

if it pains you, you can still get back at me tho/ and even if you're ICE i will still HURT you..... foes/

LOL.... newbie ish, snickz a.k.a Nine

you'll walk through the door injured... thats a painful exit/

better

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by 007Bruce: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Romance / Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by 007Bruce: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
sharing oko? undecided
what is òkò? undecided
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ibime:
007Bruce, kindly let us know how your schedule is looking. . . . I am off tomorrow so will write your verse. . . .then whenever you're ready, we can go.

cc: Mikuz for thread creation

we can have it anytime after saturday...
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. Local technology you've got there. As I dey chat with you now na inside Bermuda Triangle I dey chill. Wen time to sleep reach I go just locate one active volcano for corner pass the night.

But why cocklicker? Of all names? How do you feel at the mention of the name? Does it excite or stimulate you? Tell us.

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. But Jigsaw na mad man sha to really choose that name. I can help you with lines to toast him if you are short of words. Sometimes in life you have to go for what really makes you happy.
this man is gay
Rap Battles / Re: +++**opinions: Let's Bury The Hatchet**+++ by 007Bruce: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Gregory77:
Egbon Bruce lee Baba I prostrate finish
good position... now i can axe you
Rap Battles / Re: +++**opinions: Let's Bury The Hatchet**+++ by 007Bruce: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Gregory77:
I feel good parararararararara I feel good pam pam

1 Like 2 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: ++++who Got It?++++ St3v3nr3x Vs Captawesome by 007Bruce: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
st3v3nr3x:
Are u phucking kidding me?...Who wuld let sumtin lyk dz slide. its in d rules bro NO BITING!!!
CaptAwesome accept I won or get a Ban ...!!!
is this a threat? cheesy
Rap Battles / Re: * ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * by 007Bruce: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rhymzydmf:
mikuz, why not make it 20 on dat fire list n lemi be one of the last 2.. I worn try something. Thanks
you are in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.